|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nat's daughter's name?
2. Who was a member of the Communist Party?
(a) The Cowboy.
3. How many times does Nat say he broke his hip last year?
4. What is sitting on the bench between the old men?
(a) A box.
(b) A dog.
(c) A briefcase.
(d) A brown sack.
5. Who is the Head of the Tenants' Committee where Midge lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nat tell the counterman at Walgreens?
2. Nat says he does not tell lies but what?
3. What does Nat say is his cover-story?
4. What newspaper is Midge reading in Act 1?
5. How far did the Head of the Tenants' Committee say he was running before meeting Midge?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)