|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nat says he does not tell lies but what?
2. What does Nat compare to Siberia?
(b) Great Neck.
(c) The Bronx.
(d) Forest Hills.
3. What does Midge put over his face to ignore Nat in Act 2?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A book.
(d) His hand.
4. Who is sitting alone on the bench in the beginning of Act 2?
5. How far did the Head of the Tenants' Committee say he was running before meeting Midge?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Three miles.
(c) Seven miles.
(d) Five miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "What is this, Halloween? You haven't been west of Jersey City"?
2. What is the hoodlum's name who takes old men's money?
3. How old is Nat?
4. Which character says, "Hey, how 'bout you go sit with them old dudes in fronta the Welfare Hotel, them old butter brains . . ."?
5. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2 Scene 1?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)