|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Midge tries to punch Nat?
(a) He punches the lamppost.
(b) He falls on his back.
(c) He breaks his hand.
(d) He slips on a banana peel.
2. What does Midge tell the Cowboy he can see "with a hat on it"?
(a) A dark spot.
(b) A blue shadow.
(c) A man.
(d) A black shadow.
3. What does Midge mistake the lamppost for?
(a) A crane.
(b) A woman.
(c) A man.
(d) A tree.
4. Where does Midge work as a building super?
(a) 23 Central Park East.
(b) 321 Central Park West.
(c) 949 Central Park East.
(d) 644 Central Park West.
5. Who is Nat referring to when he says, "I guarantee he will not return today. He wants the easy money, he doesn't want trouble . . ."?
(d) The Cowboy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat offer to Midge while they're waiting for the Head of the Tenants' Committee to return?
2. Who was a member of the Communist Party?
3. What does Midge take out when he turns to the Cowboy?
4. How old is Midge?
5. What is the moniker Nat's "character" is better known as in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)