1. What time is it at the opening of Act 1?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 a.m.
(c) 1:00 p.m.
(d) 3:00 p.m.
2. In what city does the play take place?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. In what month does the play begin?
4. What song can be heard in the distance as the play begins?
(a) "Chicago Blues."
(b) "The Queen City March."
(c) "New York, New York."
(d) "Hail to the Queen."
5. Which character is African American?
(d) The Cowboy.
6. What is sitting on the bench between the old men?
(a) A box.
(b) A brown sack.
(c) A briefcase.
(d) A dog.
7. Which character wears thick bifocals in Act 1?
8. What newspaper is Midge reading in Act 1?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Sporting News.
(c) The San Diego Tribune.
(d) The Chicago Tribune.
9. Which character uses a cane in the first act?
This section contains 3,374 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)