|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What similarity does the new murder have to Boomer's murder and Pandora's?
2. While at the florists with Roarke to select the flowers for her wedding, what information does Eve ask the florist to divulge?
3. What is Hetta Moppett's tie to the murders Eve is investigating?
4. Who does Eve provoke Jerry Fitzgerald into assaulting her with a glass of champagne at Leonardo's fashion show?
5. What incident allows Jerry Fitzgerald to escape the police officer assigned to guard her room and get a fatal dose of Immortality?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the police characters in the story: Peabody, Commander Whitney, Casto, and Feeney. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 2
Hair color and hairstyle is used throughout Immortal in Death to depict character and symbolize aspects of character. Discuss what each of the following characters' hair color and hairstyle represents in the novel and about the characters who experience them: Eve, Mavis, Pandora, and Trina.
Essay Topic 3
Casto is the antagonist of the novel and Eve is the protagonist of the novel. What character flaws and strengths do you see in each character? How do these flaws and strengths help or hinder the characters in their relationships throughout the course of the novel and in their homicide investigations? Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
This section contains 1,318 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)