|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry Fitzgerald say about Pandora's drug use?
(a) Pandora only used the illegal drug, Zeus.
(b) Pandora was a champion user who would gulp down anything.
(c) Pandora only took prescription pills and drank alcohol.
(d) Pandora never took drugs.
2. What does Eve learn about the security camera at Pandora's?
(a) It's been stolen.
(b) It's broken.
(c) It's tape is missing.
(d) It was turned off remotely for a critical ninety minutes.
3. What does the chief order Eve and Casto to do about the Boomer and Pandora cases?
(a) Tie Mavis to both cases.
(b) Split the cases with each handling one.
(c) Give both cases to Peabody and Feeney.
(d) Cooperate with each other with Eve still primary investigator.
4. What does Eve observe on Mavis's hand during their call?
(a) A bandage.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) A mole.
5. In Chapter 2, which fellow police officer does Eve ask to assist her with Boomer's murder case?
(d) Commander Whitney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe Eve's fiance Roarke?
2. What is Casto's relationship with Boomer?
3. Who goes with Eve to Boomer's flophouse at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. Which of the following amenities is not found in Roarke's home gym?
5. What are the benefits of Boomer's drug?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Casto's relationship with Eve?
2. What is the history of Roarke's relationship with Summerset?
3. What do Eve and Peabody find when they search Pandora's house?
4. What physical evidence implicates Mavis in Pandora's murder and makes it necessary for Eve to arrest her friend?
5. Why is Mavis calm at breakfast in Chapter 8 despite the fact that a murder charge is hanging over her head?
6. How does Roarke promise to help Eve clear Mavis in Chapter 7?
7. Why does Eve think that Pandora's murder and Boomer's are linked?
8. How does Eve's session with Dr. Mira leave Eve feeling at the beginning of Chapter 10?
9. What evidence in Chapter 4 makes Mavis look guilty of murdering Pandora?
10. What testimony does Leonardo give about the night of Pandora's murder?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)