|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who accuses Eve of being an incompetent investigator and an incompetent friend for arresting Mavis?
2. What does Eve learn about the security camera at Pandora's?
(a) It's broken.
(b) It's been stolen.
(c) It's tape is missing.
(d) It was turned off remotely for a critical ninety minutes.
3. Which of the following statements is not a reason Mavis so cheerful at the beginning of Chapter 8, despite her recent arrest?
(a) She has the best lawyers a billionaire can buy.
(b) She has just won the lottery.
(c) She has a man who loves her.
(d) She has the city's number-one cop on her side.
4. What is in Roarke's holoroom?
(a) Expensive paintings.
(b) Hundreds of videogames.
(c) Sculpture and other works of art.
(d) Home movies.
5. What does Paul Redford tell Eve about Pandora's drug use?
(a) She only used prescription drugs.
(b) She never used drugs.
(c) She liked alcohol but no other drugs.
(d) She was high on a new drug the night of her murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eve react when Pandora attacks her at Leonardo's?
2. What is Eve going shopping for at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What does Casto want Eve to get from the police lab for him?
4. What is Casto's relationship with Boomer?
5. Which of the following statements does not describe the pool area in Roarke's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Eve's relationship with Roarke.
2. How does Eve's session with Dr. Mira leave Eve feeling at the beginning of Chapter 10?
3. What do Eve and her fiance Roarke have in common?
4. How does Eve's relationship with Commander Whitney foreshadow the conflict she encounters while investigating Pandora's murder in Chapter 5?
5. Why does Roarke have such a state of the art gym?
6. Does Eve approach her interview of Mavis concerning Pandora's murder in Chapter 4 as a cop or as a friend and how does Mavis respond to Eve's approach?
7. Describe Eve's nightmares and why Eve is terrified of facing memories of her childhood.
8. What physical evidence implicates Mavis in Pandora's murder and makes it necessary for Eve to arrest her friend?
9. What do Eve and Peabody find when they search Pandora's house?
10. Explain how intuition affects Eve's investigation of murder cases.
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)