|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve think Roarke balances well and that she could learn to balance better?
(a) Nutrition and eating junk food.
(b) Relaxation and work.
(c) Rest and exercise.
(d) Socializing and work.
2. What color has Mavis dyed her hair at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(d) Sapphire blue.
3. What does Pandora threaten to do to Leonardo in Chapter 2 when she finds him with Eve and Mavis?
(a) Ruin his designs.
(b) Withdraw her support of his runway show.
(c) Sue Leonardo.
(d) Shoot Eve and Mavis.
4. Which of the following is not an amenity found in Roarke's home?
(a) A nursery.
(b) A Turkish bath and an isolation tank.
(c) A target range.
(d) A small theater and a meditation lounge.
5. In Chapter 2, which fellow police officer does Eve ask to assist her with Boomer's murder case?
(c) Commander Whitney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leonardo awaken at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. What does Pandora do for a living?
3. What does Casto want Eve to get from the police lab for him?
4. Why does Eve visit Soho in Chapter 1?
5. Who accompanies Eve to Leonardo's apartment to assist Mavis?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eve have to treat Mavis with more aggression than a usual suspect?
2. What happens between Peabody and Casto in Chapter 13 and what does Eve think of the change in her coworkers' relationship?
3. Who is Pandora and why does she attack Eve and Mavis in Chapter 2?
4. What prompts Eve to make an appointment with the police psychologist?
5. Describe Eve's nightmares and why Eve is terrified of facing memories of her childhood.
6. What physical evidence implicates Mavis in Pandora's murder and makes it necessary for Eve to arrest her friend?
7. Why does Roarke have such a state of the art gym?
8. Describe the futuristic world in which Immortal in Death is set.
9. Why is Eve suspicious of Paul Redford and desirous of interrogating him a second time in Chapter 14?
10. Explain how Eve uses physical and scientific evidence to corroborate eyewitness testimony.
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)