|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Eve to Boomer's flophouse at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(b) Commander Whitney.
2. What does Leonardo do in Eve's office in Chapter 5?
(a) He breaks a vase on Eve's desk.
(b) He pretends to be a cop.
(c) He faints.
(d) He steals evidence from Eve's desk.
3. What does Casto want Eve to get from the police lab for him?
(a) A copy of the autopsy on Boomer.
(b) A sample of the unknown drug he can send to another lab.
(c) The phone number of a cute lab tech.
(d) A copy of the toxicology report on Pandora.
4. Who posts bail for Mavis?
(d) Jerry Fitzgerald.
5. What kind of childhood has Eve had?
(a) One of illness and frequent hospitalization.
(b) Happy and prosperous.
(c) One filled with poverty.
(d) Miserable and abusive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eve's experience traveling off planet?
2. Who in Chapter 4 claims that Pandora was high on drugs the night she died?
3. Which of the following does not describe Roarke's past history?
4. What does Casto call Peabody in Chapter 8?
5. Whose fashion show does Jerry Fitzgerald want to give her support to now that Pandora is dead and unable to support it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What data does Dickie Berenski provide about the unknown substance Eve retrieved from Boomer's apartment?
2. Does Eve approach her interview of Mavis concerning Pandora's murder in Chapter 4 as a cop or as a friend and how does Mavis respond to Eve's approach?
3. Why does Eve have to treat Mavis with more aggression than a usual suspect?
4. What is the function of the droid Eve encounters at Boomer's flophouse at the beginning of Chapter 3?
5. Describe Eve's nightmares and why Eve is terrified of facing memories of her childhood.
6. Explain how Eve uses physical and scientific evidence to corroborate eyewitness testimony.
7. Why does Roarke have such a state of the art gym?
8. Explain how intuition affects Eve's investigation of murder cases.
9. What do Eve and Peabody find when they search Pandora's house?
10. Why does Eve think that Pandora's murder and Boomer's are linked?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)