|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose parents are Free-Agers?
2. What does Eve use to locate Roarke's whereabouts in the apartment at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) The wall sensor.
(b) She follows the scent of his cologne.
(c) A compumap.
(d) She follows the barks of his pet dog.
3. What weapon was used to kill Pandora?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A rope.
(d) A silver walking stick with a handle shaped like a wolf.
4. What do the security videos at Club Zigzag reveal about Mavis on the night of Pandora's murder that point to her possible guilt in the crime?
(a) In the club, her neck was scratched but not her face.
(b) She was not there at the time she testified she was.
(c) She and Pandora fought there.
(d) She was there with Pandora.
5. What tactic does Eve use to get the report she needs from Dickie Berenski?
(a) She threatens to arrest his son, a drug user.
(b) She threatens to report him to his superiors.
(c) She bribes him with cash.
(d) She bribes him with tickets to a baseball game.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Justin Young attend the party at Pandora's house on the night of Pandora's murder?
2. What evidence from Leonardo does Eve have tested?
3. Which of the following is not an amenity found in Roarke's home?
4. What term does Mavis use in Chapter 7 to describe a jail cell?
5. What are the negative aspects of Boomer's drug?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Casto's relationship with Eve?
2. How does Roarke promise to help Eve clear Mavis in Chapter 7?
3. Why does Eve think that Pandora's murder and Boomer's are linked?
4. What data does Dickie Berenski provide about the unknown substance Eve retrieved from Boomer's apartment?
5. How has Eve's relationship with her superior officer, Commander Whitney, changed since Eve's last case?
6. Why is Eve terrified of marriage?
7. Why is Eve surprised to find human employees at the Zigzag Club?
8. What does the fact that Eve shares information about the disc with the formula of the drug on it with Commander Whitney but not with Lieutenant Casto indicate about her relationship with each man?
9. How does Eve get Dickie Berenski to speed up his report on the evidence from Boomer's apartment?
10. Describe the futuristic world in which Immortal in Death is set.
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)