|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve ask Leonardo at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) If he's using Mavis to get a commission.
(b) If he will give her and Mavis a ride to Roarke's.
(c) If he's got any warrants for which she can arrest him.
(d) If he will let her and Mavis move in with him.
2. What security measure is present in the lobby of Boomer's flophouse?
(a) A security droid.
(b) A burglar alarm.
(c) A security guard.
(d) A security camera.
3. How does Eve identify Pandora's body?
(a) By the big birthmark on Pandora's thigh.
(b) By Pandora's DNA.
(c) By Pandora's dental records.
(d) By Pandora's red hair.
4. Why does Roarke consider his home's many amenities survival tools?
(a) After a childhood of poverty, he is obsessed with wealth.
(b) He has health issues that require exercise and relaxation.
(c) He is a spoiled rich man who can't live without luxuries.
(d) They're his means of relaxation in a fast-moving world.
5. What does Eve learn about the security camera at Pandora's?
(a) It's tape is missing.
(b) It's been stolen.
(c) It was turned off remotely for a critical ninety minutes.
(d) It's broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrests Mavis in Chapter 7 for Pandora's murder?
2. Why has Mavis come to Leonardo's apartment in Chapter 4?
3. Where do Eve and Peabody find Jake Casto when they return to the police station after meeting with Dickie Berenski in Chapter 8?
4. What does Leonardo say in Chapter 1 will make Eve look like a goddess?
5. How does Eve react when Pandora attacks her at Leonardo's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Eve and her fiance Roarke have in common?
2. What do Eve and Peabody find when they search Pandora's house?
3. In Chapter 3, how does Roarke assist Eve with her investigation of Boomer's murder?
4. What testimony does Leonardo give about the night of Pandora's murder?
5. Why does Roarke have such a state of the art gym?
6. Why does Eve have to treat Mavis with more aggression than a usual suspect?
7. When Eve and Peabody investigate Boomer's flophouse in Chapter 3, what do they find under his mattress and how does Eve believe this discovery relates to Boomer's murder?
8. Why does Mavis call Eve in a panic in the middle of the night at the beginning of Chapter 4?
9. What is Casto's relationship with Eve?
10. What prompts Eve to make an appointment with the police psychologist?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)