|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What off planet location did Pandora visit shortly before her death?
(a) Carpatinian Station.
(b) Starlight Station.
(c) Planet Zaygo.
(d) The moon.
2. What is on the walls of Leonardo's apartment?
(d) Black paint.
3. At what event did Mavis's face get injured?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A fashion show.
(c) A rock concert.
(d) A party at Pandora's house.
4. Who goes with Eve to Boomer's flophouse at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(c) Commander Whitney.
5. Which fellow police officer helps Eve investigate Pandora's homicide?
(d) Commander Whitney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What security measure is present in the lobby of Boomer's flophouse?
2. What does Eve think Roarke balances well and that she could learn to balance better?
3. Which of the following does not describe Roarke's past history?
4. What is the relationship between Mavis and Leonardo?
5. What does Paul Redford tell Eve about Pandora's drug use?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Paul Redford's history with Pandora?
2. Why does Eve think that Pandora's murder and Boomer's are linked?
3. What does Jake Casto do in Chapter 9 to get Eve's cooperation in the murder case and why is Eve unwilling to fully trust Casto?
4. What prompts Eve to make an appointment with the police psychologist?
5. Why is Officer Feeney so in awe of Justin Young and Jerry Fitzgerald when he and Eve interrogate them in Chapter 6 and how does his beguilement affect the interview?
6. What do Eve and her fiance Roarke have in common?
7. Describe the condition of Boomer's apartment when Eve and Peabody investigate it.
8. How does Eve's session with Dr. Mira leave Eve feeling at the beginning of Chapter 10?
9. Why is Eve terrified of marriage?
10. What conflict does Eve experience regarding Mavis while investigating Pandora's murder?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)