Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been assigned a diplomatic duty in another country?
2. What new hobby does Michel develop after returning to the family's country estate?
3. Whose sister is a prostitute?
4. Where has the 18-year-old man (in Part 2, Chapter 1) been working before returning to Michel's family estate?
5. How do Michel and his wife feel about the social activities at their home in Part 2, Chapter 2?
Essay Topic 1
What aspects and experiences of the author's own life might be drawn upon for inspiration in The Immoralist? Explain your answers.
Essay Topic 2
What is the difference between conflict and crisis in a novel? How are they similar?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Menalque and Marceline as foils in The Immoralist.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)