Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been assigned a diplomatic duty in another country?
2. What new hobby does Michel develop after returning to the family's country estate?
3. Whose sister is a prostitute?
4. Where has the 18-year-old man (in Part 2, Chapter 1) been working before returning to Michel's family estate?
5. How do Michel and his wife feel about the social activities at their home in Part 2, Chapter 2?
What religious actions are insinuated when Michel jumps into a cold pond in Part 1? How are these actions important to the story?
Name and define the five types of conflict. Which conflict prevails in The Immoralist? Select a different type of conflict and explain how the story would have differed under that particular type of conflict.
Discuss types of figurative language used by the author in The Immoralist.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)