|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Michel and Marceline's travels take them in Part 3?
2. In Part 3, which hotel do Michel and Marceline stay in upon reaching their final destination?
3. Why does Michel approve the expenditures for furnishings in Part 2, Chapter 2?
4. At their spring home, why does Michel leave his wife to take walks?
5. According to Michel's friend in Part 2, Chapter 2, having possessions gives a man...
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the importance of health throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 2
What is the difference between conflict and crisis in a novel? How are they similar?
Essay Topic 3
What is the primary theme of The Immoralist? How does the author present this theme? How does the theme develop throughout the novel?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)