|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Marceline is sick in Part 2, Chapter 2, Michel chooses to visit...
2. What distracts Michel once he begins concentrating on his academics again?
3. What impacts Marceline's feelings about the social activities of their life in Part 2, Chapter 2?
4. Where do Michel and Marceline's travels take them in Part 3?
5. Where do Michel and his wife move in the spring?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the two examples of situational irony present in the last part of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
What religious actions are insinuated when Michel jumps into a cold pond in Part 1? How are these actions important to the story?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the importance of health throughout the novel.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)