Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been assigned a diplomatic duty in another country?
2. What new hobby does Michel develop after returning to the family's country estate?
3. Whose sister is a prostitute?
4. Where has the 18-year-old man (in Part 2, Chapter 1) been working before returning to Michel's family estate?
5. How do Michel and his wife feel about the social activities at their home in Part 2, Chapter 2?
Essay Topic 1
What is the difference between conflict and crisis in a novel? How are they similar?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the two examples of situational irony present in the last part of the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the character, Michel, and his character development throughout the novel
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)