Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been assigned a diplomatic duty in another country?
2. What new hobby does Michel develop after returning to the family's country estate?
3. Whose sister is a prostitute?
4. Where has the 18-year-old man (in Part 2, Chapter 1) been working before returning to Michel's family estate?
5. How do Michel and his wife feel about the social activities at their home in Part 2, Chapter 2?
Essay Topic 1
Write a character description of Michel. Is he a major or minor character? Protagonist or antagonist? Support your answer with specific evidence form the story.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the importance of health throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 3
How does the use of the first person point of view affect the reader's perception of Michel and his story?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)