|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the 18-year-old man (in Part 2, Chapter 1) been working before returning to Michel's family estate?
(a) In a commune.
(b) At an experimental farm.
(c) In a church.
(d) At an animal treatment facility.
2. By accepting the job he was offered in Part 1, Chapter 9, Michel is showing his desire once again toward...
(a) To hang out with young boys.
(b) Intellectual pursuits.
(c) To make changes in his physical appearance.
(d) To start a new life.
3. What new hobby does Michel develop after returning to the family's country estate?
(a) He likes to feed the animals.
(c) He likes to watch the workers.
(d) Collecting spring insects.
4. In Part 2, Chapter 3, where does Michel prefer to sleep?
(a) In the barn.
(b) At a hotel.
(c) In his bed.
(d) On the floor.
5. Which boy -- now a man-- is still attractive to Michel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Michel and Marceline's travels take them in Part 3?
2. What does Michel tell his wife he is doing while she walks ahead when they visit their new walking place?
3. Why is Michel no longer attracted to Charles?
4. Which is an example of personification?
5. What is "poaching?"
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)