|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Michel find when he returns to the new walking place alone one evening?
(a) His wife.
(b) A deformed little boy.
(c) A handsome 12-year-old goatherd.
2. What makes Michel realize his illness is getting serious during his honeymoon trip?
(a) He can't stop wheezing.
(b) He has chest pains.
(c) He coughs up blood.
(d) His eyes begin to bleed.
3. Who gathers to see Michel on his daily walks?
(a) His old friends.
(b) Old women from the market.
(c) Students who have read his books.
(d) More and more Arab children.
4. Where do Michel and his wife shop on their honeymoon?
5. Why does Michel marry his wife?
(a) Because he had loved her all his life.
(b) He promised his father he would.
(c) To get citizenship.
(d) He fell in love at first sight with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 2, who sends Michel a letter and pamphlets regarding his illness?
2. What does the information Michel receives in the mail regarding his illness show him?
3. What is the final destination of Michel's honeymoon trip?
4. As Michel works aggressively toward a full recovery, what does Michel put aside to concentrate more on his physical recovery?
5. What does Michel's wife immediately do when she learns he is sick?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)