Quiz: Act 3, Scene 10 to Act 3, Scene 12
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What country is the setting of the play?
2. How does Toinette describe Argan's house?
a) As rambling.
b) As dirty.
c) As old.
d) As musty.
3. While waiting for the new doctor to return, which of Argan's daughters is not present?
a) Toinette and Angelique.
b) Angelique and Louison.
c) Angelique and Beline.
d) Louison and Toinette.
4. Who remarks, "It's not a likeness, it's the same face!"?
5. What does Argan say is "extraordinary" about the new doctor?
a) The doctors resemblance to Beralde.
b) The doctors medicine.
c) The doctors...
This section contains 247 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)