|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2 | Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of telling Argan what she saw, what does his youngest daughter offer to do instead?
(a) Tell him a story.
(b) Recite poetry.
(c) Sing him a song.
(d) Move to a convent.
2. What does Beline say she must do before leaving for town?
(a) Change her clothes.
(b) Call for a taxi.
(c) Tell Argan what she has seen.
(d) Speak to Toinette.
3. Who is Argan calling for when he shouts "Come quick. I'm dying!"?
(a) Mr. Fleurant.
(c) Thomas Diaforus.
4. Why doesn't Argan notice his daughters reaction to seeing her music teacher?
(a) He is not in the room.
(b) He is looking out the window.
(c) He is distracted by someone at the door.
(d) Angelique does not react.
5. Who masquerades as a music teacher?
(d) Thomas Diaforus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is told to wait with Angelique for an announcement?
2. Why does Argan ask God to forgive him?
3. Act 2, Scene 3, what does Toinette say to Argan about his health?
4. What is Beline's relation to Angelique?
5. This person has something important to tell Angelique toward the beginning of the play.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)