|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2 | Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Argan wish his fortune to go to upon his death?
(a) His doctor.
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His servant.
2. How are the gypsy's dressed that accompany Beralde?
(a) In Moorish clothes.
(b) As noblemen.
(c) As acrobats.
(d) In rags.
3. Who questions Beline's reasons for threatening Angelique?
(b) Thomas Diaforus.
4. What does Thomas Diaforus call Argan?
(a) My good sir.
(b) A sick old man.
(c) An esteemed gentleman.
(d) His new father.
5. Who does Beline remind Argan is rewarded in his new will?
(a) Thomas Diaforus.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Argan promise Angelique's hand in marriage?
2. Who does Beline bring to Argan's house?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, whom does Toinette tell to get out of the house?
4. Whom does Louison say was in Angelique's room?
5. When Argan says "Oh, Thank God for you", who is he speaking of?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)