|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2 | Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This person has something important to tell Angelique toward the beginning of the play.
(b) Mr. Fleurant.
2. Instead of telling Argan what she saw, what does his youngest daughter offer to do instead?
(a) Sing him a song.
(b) Move to a convent.
(c) Recite poetry.
(d) Tell him a story.
3. Why is Cleante invited to meet Angelique's fiance?
(a) Music may be needed for the wedding.
(b) To play him a song.
(c) Because it is the polite thing to do.
(d) He is not invited.
4. How does Beralde believe that Angelique's husband should be chosen?
(a) By mutually agreed match.
(b) By her fathers decision.
(c) By Beline's decision.
(d) By a singing contest.
5. Who does Beline remind Argan is rewarded in his new will?
(b) Thomas Diaforus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Angelique that Beline is conspiring against her?
2. After Louison exits who visits Argan?
3. In Act 3, Scene 2, what does Beralde make Argan promise?
4. Who is the speech that Thomas Diaforus mistakenly delivers to Angelique actually intended for?
5. How does Toinette plan to help Angelique marry Cleante?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)