Quiz: Act 2, Scene 10 | Act 2, Scene 11 to Act 2, Scene 12 | Act 3, Scene 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Angelique's younger sisters name?
2. How are the gypsy's dressed that accompany Beralde?
a) In rags.
b) In Moorish clothes.
c) As acrobats.
d) As noblemen.
3. After Louison exits who visits Argan?
b) Mr. Diaforus.
4. Why does Argan's brother say he has come to see him?
a) To ask his advice.
b) To borrow money.
c) To present a match for Angelique.
d) To give him money.
5. Whom does Louison say was in Angelique's room?
a) Thomas Diaforus.
b) The music...
This section contains 273 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)