Quiz: Act 2, Scene 2 | Act 2, Scene 3 to Act 2, Scene 8 | Act 2, Scene 9
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Whom does Toinette see talking to themselves?
b) Mr. Purgon.
2. What body part does Mr. Diaforus believe that Argan's illness stems from?
a) His liver.
b) His spleen.
c) His stomach.
d) His heart.
3. Whom does Toinette thank for creating Thomas Diaforus?
b) French society.
c) Good fortune.
d) His father.
4. The operetta performed is the story of what two people?
a) An ugly duckling.
b) A shepard and shepardess.
c) A doctor and patient.
d) A master and servant.
5. When does Argan say Angelique will be married?
This section contains 315 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)