|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actor does one of the normal guys Pam dates work for?
2. What is the only possession Michael takes with him to LA?
3. Who is Michelle Overone following while she is London?
4. Who do Pamela and Michele see perform in Palamino?
5. What is Mick picking up from Marty's boutique?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
2. Why does Pam begin to feel trapped in her relationship with Donnie?
3. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
4. What bad news does Pam receive in Chapter 8?
5. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
6. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
7. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
8. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
9. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
10. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why are the Sixties seen as such as an important era? What was life in America like before the Sixties?
Essay Topic 2
Compare Pam to the person she was at the beginning of the book to the she is at the end.
1. What did Pam hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Pam's ideas about life?
3. How has Pam changed by the end of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Why did many people become disillusioned in the 1970s? What did the 1960s promise that the 1970s couldn't bring? How does Pam express the disillusionment in the book?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)