|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose advances does Pamela turn down in Chapter 6?
2. What is the name of the second Beatle?
3. Who reads about Michael and Pamela's relationship in the press?
4. Which of Brando's films does Pam watch in Chapter 9?
5. Which member of the GTOs is now a mother?
Essay Topic 1
Compare American and British culture.
1. What are the differences between the two cultures?
2. In what way have the two cultures influenced each other?
Essay Topic 2
What are the main turning points of the story? How do turning points work to keep a reader interested in the story? When does Des Barres use her turning points and why does he use them at those particular moments?
Essay Topic 3
What is Pam's public image? How does Pam use her image as the original supergroupie for the book? Do you think she ever conveys her real self?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)