|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of TV does Elvis own?
2. What actor does one of the normal guys Pam dates work for?
3. Whose records do Jagger and Pam listen to while they make love?
4. Where do most groups stay when they play at the Oakland Stadium?
5. What is the name of Jimmy's new girlfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
2. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
3. Summarize the novel.
4. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
5. How does Jimmy page woo Pamela?
6. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
7. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
8. Why does Pam begin to feel trapped in her relationship with Donnie?
9. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
10. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why did many people become disillusioned in the 1970s? What did the 1960s promise that the 1970s couldn't bring? How does Pam express the disillusionment in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 3
Why are the Sixties seen as such as an important era? What was life in America like before the Sixties?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)