|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Chuck Wein also known?
2. What is the name of the club where Pam takes a job?
3. What is the name of the second Beatle?
4. What does Michael Des Barres say is his father's title?
5. What is the name of the thirteen-year-old girl Jimmy Page starts to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
2. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
3. Who becomes Pam's new obsession?
4. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
5. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
6. Summarize the novel.
7. How has the relationship between the GTOs worsened?
8. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
9. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
10. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Pam represent band culture in the 1960s and 1970s? Do you think this a fair representation? How has band culture changed since the 1960s and 1970s?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Pam's life:
1. Frank Zappa.
2. Michael Des Barres.
3. Chris Hillman.
4. Jimmy Page.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the differences between the novel and autobiography formats. What are the main elements of a novel? What are the main elements of an autobiography? What can novelists express that an autobiographers cannot? How can autobiographies keep to the facts while still maintaining a level of entertainment?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)