|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actor does one of the normal guys Pam dates work for?
2. Which of Pamela's old lovers dies in a car accident?
3. Which member of the Beatles is suing the band?
4. Who is Pamela waiting to call her at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What Marlon Brando film does Pam say she watches?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
2. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
3. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
4. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
5. How does Pam help out Woody Allen in Chapter 9?
6. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
7. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
8. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
9. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
10. What bad news does Pam receive in Chapter 8?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following artists in Pam's book and discuss how Pam represents him and why she represents that person in that manner? How much truth can the reader take from such a book?
1. Mick Jagger.
2. Marlon Brando.
3. Jimmy Page.
4. Chris Hillman.
Essay Topic 2
Why are the Sixties seen as such as an important era? What was life in America like before the Sixties?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Pam's life:
1. Frank Zappa.
2. Michael Des Barres.
3. Chris Hillman.
4. Jimmy Page.
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)