|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Pamela's new boyfriend?
2. What country does Led Zepplin tour in October?
3. Who insists Pam come to a concert on April the 13th?
4. Who does Pam end up marrying?
5. What kind of man does Pam say she is looking for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
2. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
3. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
4. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
5. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
6. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
7. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
8. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
9. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
10. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the difference between novels and memoirs? How does Des Barres use story elements to entertain the reader?
Essay Topic 2
Compare Pam to the person she was at the beginning of the book to the she is at the end.
1. What did Pam hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Pam's ideas about life?
3. How has Pam changed by the end of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Asie from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does she introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)