|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pamela waiting to call her at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. To which actor is Pam writing an ongoing letter?
3. What does Pam make to help Donnie pay his rent?
4. What is the name of the second actor Pam falls for?
5. Whose advances does Pamela turn down in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
2. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
3. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
4. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
5. How does Pam help out Woody Allen in Chapter 9?
6. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
7. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
8. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
9. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
10. What bad news does Pam receive in Chapter 8?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick two people from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motives? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other peoples'? How do the peoples' goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the book's chronological setting.
1. What were the main concerns during the 1960s and 1970s? How does the author express these concerns?
2. How would the author change the book if it were set in today's society?
Essay Topic 3
Do you agree with Pam's assertion that she was only looking for love? Why do the students think it became such an obsession for Pamela to fall in love with a rock star?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)