Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Chuck Wein making a low budget film?
2. Which member of the GTOs is now a mother?
3. Who do Pamela and Michele see perform in Palamino?
4. What actor does one of the normal guys Pam dates work for?
5. Which of Brando's films does Pam watch in Chapter 9?
Essay Topic 1
Asie from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does she introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the differences between the novel and autobiography formats. What are the main elements of a novel? What are the main elements of an autobiography? What can novelists express that an autobiographers cannot? How can autobiographies keep to the facts while still maintaining a level of entertainment?
Essay Topic 3
What is the difference between novels and memoirs? How does Des Barres use story elements to entertain the reader?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)