|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Chuck Wein making a low budget film?
2. Which member of the GTOs is now a mother?
3. Who do Pamela and Michele see perform in Palamino?
4. What actor does one of the normal guys Pam dates work for?
5. Which of Brando's films does Pam watch in Chapter 9?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following artists in Pam's book and discuss how Pam represents him and why she represents that person in that manner? How much truth can the reader take from such a book?
1. Mick Jagger.
2. Marlon Brando.
3. Jimmy Page.
4. Chris Hillman.
Essay Topic 2
How does Pam represent band culture in the 1960s and 1970s? Do you think this a fair representation? How has band culture changed since the 1960s and 1970s?
Essay Topic 3
Compare Pam to the person she was at the beginning of the book to the she is at the end.
1. What did Pam hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Pam's ideas about life?
3. How has Pam changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)