|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of England does Noel Redding live?
2. Where does Mickey work?
3. What group are the GTos touring with?
4. For what does Pamela say she is desperate?
5. What is Mick picking up from Marty's boutique?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pam begin to feel trapped in her relationship with Donnie?
2. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
3. How does a relationship develop between Michael Des Barres and Pam?
4. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
5. How does Jimmy page woo Pamela?
6. How has the relationship between the GTOs worsened?
7. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
8. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
9. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
10. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you agree with Pam's assertion that she was only looking for love? Why do the students think it became such an obsession for Pamela to fall in love with a rock star?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Pam's life:
1. Frank Zappa.
2. Michael Des Barres.
3. Chris Hillman.
4. Jimmy Page.
Essay Topic 3
What are the main turning points of the story? How do turning points work to keep a reader interested in the story? When does Des Barres use her turning points and why does he use them at those particular moments?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)