|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Chuck Wein making a low budget film?
2. Which member of the GTOs is now a mother?
3. Who do Pamela and Michele see perform in Palamino?
4. What actor does one of the normal guys Pam dates work for?
5. Which of Brando's films does Pam watch in Chapter 9?
Essay Topic 1
What is the difference between novels and memoirs? How does Des Barres use story elements to entertain the reader?
Essay Topic 2
What problems does Pam's generation face? How are the problems for Pam's generation different from the problems her parent's generation faced? Identify and discuss a significant problem facing your generation.
Essay Topic 3
How does Pam represent band culture in the 1960s and 1970s? Do you think this a fair representation? How has band culture changed since the 1960s and 1970s?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)