|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose records do Jagger and Pam listen to while they make love?
2. What is the name of the second actor Pam falls for?
3. What Marlon Brando film does Pam say she watches?
4. For what band does Denny Laine play?
5. What is the name of the thirteen-year-old girl Jimmy Page starts to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
2. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
3. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
4. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
5. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
6. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
7. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
8. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
9. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
10. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following artists in Pam's book and discuss how Pam represents him and why she represents that person in that manner? How much truth can the reader take from such a book?
1. Mick Jagger.
2. Marlon Brando.
3. Jimmy Page.
4. Chris Hillman.
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Pam's life:
1. Frank Zappa.
2. Michael Des Barres.
3. Chris Hillman.
4. Jimmy Page.
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)