Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Chuck Wein making a low budget film?
2. Which member of the GTOs is now a mother?
3. Who do Pamela and Michele see perform in Palamino?
4. What actor does one of the normal guys Pam dates work for?
5. Which of Brando's films does Pam watch in Chapter 9?
What are the main turning points of the story? How do turning points work to keep a reader interested in the story? When does Des Barres use her turning points and why does he use them at those particular moments?
Examine the book's chronological setting.
1. What were the main concerns during the 1960s and 1970s? How does the author express these concerns?
2. How would the author change the book if it were set in today's society?
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)