|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the songwriter Pam sits next to on the plane?
2. Where do most groups stay when they play at the Oakland Stadium?
3. Who is Pam's first older man?
4. What does Michael not reveal to Pamela?
5. Who insists Pam come to a concert on April the 13th?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
2. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
3. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
4. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
5. How has the relationship between the GTOs worsened?
6. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
7. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
8. How does Pam help out Woody Allen in Chapter 9?
9. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
10. How does Jimmy page woo Pamela?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does she use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 2
Compare Pam to the person she was at the beginning of the book to the she is at the end.
1. What did Pam hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Pam's ideas about life?
3. How has Pam changed by the end of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following artists in Pam's book and discuss how Pam represents him and why she represents that person in that manner? How much truth can the reader take from such a book?
1. Mick Jagger.
2. Marlon Brando.
3. Jimmy Page.
4. Chris Hillman.
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)