|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Pamela and Michele see perform in Palamino?
2. What is the name of the second actor Pam falls for?
3. What does Jimmy call the apartment he wants to purchase?
4. Who is the third Beatle?
5. For whom does Larry Geller work?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has the relationship between the GTOs worsened?
2. How does Pam help out Woody Allen in Chapter 9?
3. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
4. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
5. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
6. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
7. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
8. What bad news does Pam receive in Chapter 8?
9. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
10. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Asie from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does she introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the book's chronological setting.
1. What were the main concerns during the 1960s and 1970s? How does the author express these concerns?
2. How would the author change the book if it were set in today's society?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)