|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pamela bump into in the Troubador ladies' room?
2. What country does Led Zepplin tour in October?
3. What group are the GTos touring with?
4. How is Chuck Wein also known?
5. What does Jimmy Page buy Pamela for a gift?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
2. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
3. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
4. Who becomes Pam's new obsession?
5. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
6. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
7. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
8. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
9. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
10. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Pam's public image? How does Pam use her image as the original supergroupie for the book? Do you think she ever conveys her real self?
Essay Topic 2
Compare American and British culture.
1. What are the differences between the two cultures?
2. In what way have the two cultures influenced each other?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does she use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)