Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Chuck Wein making a low budget film?
2. Which member of the GTOs is now a mother?
3. Who do Pamela and Michele see perform in Palamino?
4. What actor does one of the normal guys Pam dates work for?
5. Which of Brando's films does Pam watch in Chapter 9?
Essay Topic 1
Do you agree with Pam's assertion that she was only looking for love? Why do the students think it became such an obsession for Pamela to fall in love with a rock star?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does she use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)