|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actor does one of the normal guys Pam dates work for?
2. How is Chuck Wein also known?
3. For what does Plant leave money for Pamela?
4. Where does Mickey work?
5. What was Pamela's surname before she married Michael?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
2. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
3. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
4. How does Jimmy page woo Pamela?
5. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
6. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
7. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
8. What does Jimmy say to Pamela on April 13th?
9. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
10. How does a relationship develop between Michael Des Barres and Pam?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick two people from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motives? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other peoples'? How do the peoples' goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
How does Pam represent band culture in the 1960s and 1970s? Do you think this a fair representation? How has band culture changed since the 1960s and 1970s?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the book's chronological setting.
1. What were the main concerns during the 1960s and 1970s? How does the author express these concerns?
2. How would the author change the book if it were set in today's society?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)