|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jimmy call the apartment he wants to purchase?
2. Who does Pamela bump into in the Troubador ladies' room?
3. Which member of the Beatles is suing the band?
4. What is the only possession Michael takes with him to LA?
5. What is the name of the fourth Beatle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
2. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
3. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
4. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
5. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
6. How does Jimmy page woo Pamela?
7. How is Pam able to skip customs at the airport?
8. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
9. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
10. What does Jimmy say to Pamela on April 13th?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the book's reception in three different countries including the country the book was written. How do their opinions about the books differ? Was the book more influential in one country than another? If so, why?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does she use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 3
What are the main turning points of the story? How do turning points work to keep a reader interested in the story? When does Des Barres use her turning points and why does he use them at those particular moments?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)