|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mick's new girlfriend?
2. Who reads about Michael and Pamela's relationship in the press?
3. What is the name of Pamela's new boyfriend?
4. Which of Woody's characters does Pam think he based on her?
5. Who does Pamela dine with on February the 7th?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does a relationship develop between Michael Des Barres and Pam?
2. How does Pam help out Woody Allen in Chapter 9?
3. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
4. What bad news does Pam receive in Chapter 8?
5. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
6. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
7. How has the relationship between the GTOs worsened?
8. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
9. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
10. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you agree with Pam's assertion that she was only looking for love? Why do the students think it became such an obsession for Pamela to fall in love with a rock star?
Essay Topic 2
How does Pam represent band culture in the 1960s and 1970s? Do you think this a fair representation? How has band culture changed since the 1960s and 1970s?
Essay Topic 3
Asie from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does she introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)