|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Pamela's new boyfriend?
2. To which actor is Pam writing an ongoing letter?
3. Who does Patti say she wants to meet at the Jennings gig?
4. What does Christine die of?
5. What kind of man does Pam say she is looking for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jimmy say to Pamela on April 13th?
2. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
3. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
4. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
5. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
6. How is Pam able to skip customs at the airport?
7. How does Pam help out Woody Allen in Chapter 9?
8. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
9. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
10. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you agree with Pam's assertion that she was only looking for love? Why do the students think it became such an obsession for Pamela to fall in love with a rock star?
Essay Topic 2
What problems does Pam's generation face? How are the problems for Pam's generation different from the problems her parent's generation faced? Identify and discuss a significant problem facing your generation.
Essay Topic 3
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)