|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pam end up marrying?
2. What does Christine die of?
3. What does Michael not reveal to Pamela?
4. What is the name of the thirteen-year-old girl Jimmy Page starts to see?
5. What is the name of the club where Pam takes a job?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
2. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
3. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
4. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
5. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
6. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
7. What bad news does Pam receive in Chapter 8?
8. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
9. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
10. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What problems does Pam's generation face? How are the problems for Pam's generation different from the problems her parent's generation faced? Identify and discuss a significant problem facing your generation.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Pam's life:
1. Frank Zappa.
2. Michael Des Barres.
3. Chris Hillman.
4. Jimmy Page.
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)