|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael Des Barres say is his father's title?
2. What rock star does Pam meet at Marty's boutique?
3. Who insists Pam come to a concert on April the 13th?
4. For what does Pamela say she is desperate?
5. Who reads about Michael and Pamela's relationship in the press?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Pam's life:
1. Frank Zappa.
2. Michael Des Barres.
3. Chris Hillman.
4. Jimmy Page.
Essay Topic 2
Pick two people from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motives? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other peoples'? How do the peoples' goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
What is Pam's public image? How does Pam use her image as the original supergroupie for the book? Do you think she ever conveys her real self?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)