|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what band is Michael Des Barres a member?
2. Who is the lead singer of the Runt?
3. What city does Michael move to at the end of Chapter 9?
4. What bores Pamela about Lance Caudell?
5. What do Pam and Renee sell when they run out of money?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
2. What does Jimmy say to Pamela on April 13th?
3. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
4. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
5. How is Pam able to skip customs at the airport?
6. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
7. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
8. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
9. How has the relationship between the GTOs worsened?
10. How does a relationship develop between Michael Des Barres and Pam?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you agree with Pam's assertion that she was only looking for love? Why do the students think it became such an obsession for Pamela to fall in love with a rock star?
Essay Topic 2
What is Pam's public image? How does Pam use her image as the original supergroupie for the book? Do you think she ever conveys her real self?
Essay Topic 3
What is the difference between novels and memoirs? How does Des Barres use story elements to entertain the reader?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)