|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the road in London where Cynderella's friend runs a shop?
2. Where does Brando say Pam can find all her answers?
3. What is the name of the second actor Pam falls for?
4. In what city is Chuck Wein making a low budget film?
5. Who do Pamela and Michele see perform in Palamino?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
2. Summarize the novel.
3. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
4. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
5. Who becomes Pam's new obsession?
6. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
7. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
8. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
9. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
10. What bad news does Pam receive in Chapter 8?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Asie from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does she introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
Compare Pam to the person she was at the beginning of the book to the she is at the end.
1. What did Pam hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Pam's ideas about life?
3. How has Pam changed by the end of the book?
Essay Topic 3
What problems does Pam's generation face? How are the problems for Pam's generation different from the problems her parent's generation faced? Identify and discuss a significant problem facing your generation.
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)