|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
2. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
3. What does Pamela say she wants to stop wasting money on?
4. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
5. Who is the only GTO who accompanies Pam to the country music gigs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the GTOs refer to themselves as Miss Lucy, Miss Pam, etc.?
2. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
3. How do Pam and her friends try to attract the Stones while they are in their hotel?
4. Why is Pamela worried about her friends in Chapter 4?
5. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
6. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
7. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
8. How does Pamela hear about the band, Led Zeppelin?
9. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
10. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
Essay Topic 1
Pick two people from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motives? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other peoples'? How do the peoples' goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
How does Pam represent band culture in the 1960s and 1970s? Do you think this a fair representation? How has band culture changed since the 1960s and 1970s?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Pam's life:
1. Frank Zappa.
2. Michael Des Barres.
3. Chris Hillman.
4. Jimmy Page.
This section contains 1,294 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)