|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
2. Where does Pamela travel to to meet the Beatles?
3. Where do Sparky and Pam befriend Lucy?
4. Who do Pam's friends think she has betrayed?
5. What band does Pam wait for outside Ciros?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pam start earning money in Chapter 5?
2. How does Allen Daviau help Pam with her career?
3. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
4. What is Pam's opinion of Jim Morrison?
5. How do Pam and her friends try to gain access to the Beatles?
6. How do Pam and her friends get the name GTOs?
7. Who are the Plaster Casters of Chicago?
8. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
9. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
10. How does Pam meet Jim Morrison?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the main turning points of the story? How do turning points work to keep a reader interested in the story? When does Des Barres use her turning points and why does he use them at those particular moments?
Essay Topic 2
Pick two people from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motives? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other peoples'? How do the peoples' goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
What problems does Pam's generation face? How are the problems for Pam's generation different from the problems her parent's generation faced? Identify and discuss a significant problem facing your generation.
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)