Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
2. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
3. What does Pamela say she wants to stop wasting money on?
4. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
5. Who is the only GTO who accompanies Pam to the country music gigs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the GTOs refer to themselves as Miss Lucy, Miss Pam, etc.?
2. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
3. How do Pam and her friends try to attract the Stones while they are in their hotel?
4. Why is Pamela worried about her friends in Chapter 4?
5. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
6. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
7. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
8. How does Pamela hear about the band, Led Zeppelin?
9. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
10. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
Essay Topic 1
Why did many people become disillusioned in the 1970s? What did the 1960s promise that the 1970s couldn't bring? How does Pam express the disillusionment in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Pam's life:
1. Frank Zappa.
2. Michael Des Barres.
3. Chris Hillman.
4. Jimmy Page.
Essay Topic 3
Do you agree with Pam's assertion that she was only looking for love? Why do the students think it became such an obsession for Pamela to fall in love with a rock star?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)