|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pam say she wants to eventually become?
2. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
3. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
4. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
5. What is the name of the character the DJ says Pam is perfect for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Pam's opinion of the hippy scene?
2. What does the ROLLING STONE write about in Chapter 4?
3. What are Pamela's New Year's resolutions?
4. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
5. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
6. How does Miss Mercy's arrival change the GTOs?
7. How does Pam win a part in a film?
8. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
9. How does Pam meet Noel Redding?
10. How does Pam show her appreciation for the Iron Butterfly's music in Chapter 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the book's reception in three different countries including the country the book was written. How do their opinions about the books differ? Was the book more influential in one country than another? If so, why?
Essay Topic 2
Pick two people from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motives? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other peoples'? How do the peoples' goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
Why are the Sixties seen as such as an important era? What was life in America like before the Sixties?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)