|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Tim and the girls play in the kitchen?
2. What does one of the Led Zeppelin roadies hand Pamela?
3. From what state does Jimmy Page call Pam?
4. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
5. What does Frank Zappa rename Pam's group?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pam attract the attention of Chris Hillman?
2. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
3. How does Pam help out Woody Allen in Chapter 9?
4. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
5. Why does Pam begin to feel trapped in her relationship with Donnie?
6. How does a relationship develop between Brandon and Pamela in Chapter 5?
7. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
8. How does Pamela hear about the band, Led Zeppelin?
9. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
10. What does the ROLLING STONE write about in Chapter 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick two people from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motives? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other peoples'? How do the peoples' goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the book's reception in three different countries including the country the book was written. How do their opinions about the books differ? Was the book more influential in one country than another? If so, why?
Essay Topic 3
How does Pam represent band culture in the 1960s and 1970s? Do you think this a fair representation? How has band culture changed since the 1960s and 1970s?
This section contains 1,331 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)