|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pam sew and embroider for Chris Hillman?
2. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
3. From what state does Jimmy Page call Pam?
4. Where does Andee Cohen live?
5. What is the name of Pam's one remaining Beatle friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pam attract the attention of Chris Hillman?
2. Describe Pam's meeting with Cynthia Plastercaster?
3. How does Miss Mercy's arrival change the GTOs?
4. What does Pam find impressive about Frank Zappa's family?
5. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
6. What is Pam's opinion of Jim Morrison?
7. What are Pamela's New Year's resolutions?
8. How does Pamela hear about the band, Led Zeppelin?
9. How does Pam start earning money in Chapter 5?
10. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the book's reception in three different countries including the country the book was written. How do their opinions about the books differ? Was the book more influential in one country than another? If so, why?
Essay Topic 2
What is Pam's public image? How does Pam use her image as the original supergroupie for the book? Do you think she ever conveys her real self?
Essay Topic 3
Compare Pam to the person she was at the beginning of the book to the she is at the end.
1. What did Pam hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Pam's ideas about life?
3. How has Pam changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)