|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pamela say she lives with attached to her ear?
2. What is the name of Pam's one remaining Beatle friend?
3. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
4. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
5. What does Pam fall ill with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pam meet Noel Redding?
2. How does Pam meet Jim Morrison?
3. What does Pam find impressive about Frank Zappa's family?
4. What is Pam's opinion of the hippy scene?
5. Describe Pam's meeting with Cynthia Plastercaster?
6. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
7. Why is Pamela worried about her friends in Chapter 4?
8. What does the ROLLING STONE write about in Chapter 4?
9. What is Pam's opinion of Jim Morrison?
10. How does Frank Zappa encourage the GTOs?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why are the Sixties seen as such as an important era? What was life in America like before the Sixties?
Essay Topic 2
How does Pam represent band culture in the 1960s and 1970s? Do you think this a fair representation? How has band culture changed since the 1960s and 1970s?
Essay Topic 3
Pick two people from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motives? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other peoples'? How do the peoples' goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)