|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
2. Where do Sparky and Pam befriend Lucy?
3. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
4. What is the name of Pam's one remaining Beatle friend?
5. What does Pamela see inside Jimmy Page's suitcase?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pam meet Noel Redding?
2. Why do the GTOs refer to themselves as Miss Lucy, Miss Pam, etc.?
3. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
4. How do Pam and her friends try to gain access to the Beatles?
5. How does Pam attract the attention of Chris Hillman?
6. How does Miss Mercy's arrival change the GTOs?
7. Describe Pam's meeting with Cynthia Plastercaster?
8. What are Pamela's New Year's resolutions?
9. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
10. How does Pam win a part in a film?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Pam's life:
1. Frank Zappa.
2. Michael Des Barres.
3. Chris Hillman.
4. Jimmy Page.
Essay Topic 2
What problems does Pam's generation face? How are the problems for Pam's generation different from the problems her parent's generation faced? Identify and discuss a significant problem facing your generation.
Essay Topic 3
Compare Pam to the person she was at the beginning of the book to the she is at the end.
1. What did Pam hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Pam's ideas about life?
3. How has Pam changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)