|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Michael Clarke play?
2. Which star does Pam say marries for the third time?
3. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
4. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
5. What game do Tim and the girls play in the kitchen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pam find impressive about Frank Zappa's family?
2. How does Pam meet Noel Redding?
3. How does Miss Mercy's arrival change the GTOs?
4. How does a relationship develop between Brandon and Pamela in Chapter 5?
5. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
6. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
7. How does Pam attract the attention of Chris Hillman?
8. How does Pamela's life get better at the end of Chapter 4?
9. How does Pam start earning money in Chapter 5?
10. Why is Pamela worried about her friends in Chapter 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following artists in Pam's book and discuss how Pam represents him and why she represents that person in that manner? How much truth can the reader take from such a book?
1. Mick Jagger.
2. Marlon Brando.
3. Jimmy Page.
4. Chris Hillman.
Essay Topic 2
Asie from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does she introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 3
What is the difference between novels and memoirs? How does Des Barres use story elements to entertain the reader?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)