|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
2. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
3. Which famous star moves into MacLean's log cabin?
4. What band does Pam wait for outside Ciros?
5. What is Allen Davian's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pam attract the attention of Chris Hillman?
2. Who are the Plaster Casters of Chicago?
3. What does Pam find impressive about Frank Zappa's family?
4. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
5. What is Pam's argument for liking both the Stones and the Beatles?
6. How do Pam and her friends try to gain access to the Beatles?
7. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
8. How does a relationship develop between Brandon and Pamela in Chapter 5?
9. How does Pam meet Noel Redding?
10. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Pam represent band culture in the 1960s and 1970s? Do you think this a fair representation? How has band culture changed since the 1960s and 1970s?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the book's chronological setting.
1. What were the main concerns during the 1960s and 1970s? How does the author express these concerns?
2. How would the author change the book if it were set in today's society?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Pam's life:
1. Frank Zappa.
2. Michael Des Barres.
3. Chris Hillman.
4. Jimmy Page.
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)