|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What radio station does Pam hear the DJ describing her?
2. What instrument did Noel Redding play with the Jimi Hendrix Experience?
3. What drug does Pam take with Brandon?
4. What is the name of the first Beatle?
5. What is the color of Pam's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Pamela worried about her friends in Chapter 4?
2. How does Pam attract the attention of Chris Hillman?
3. How does Pam meet Noel Redding?
4. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
5. How does Pamela hear about the band, Led Zeppelin?
6. How do Pam and her friends get the name GTOs?
7. Why do the GTOs refer to themselves as Miss Lucy, Miss Pam, etc.?
8. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
9. How do Pam and her friends try to gain access to the Beatles?
10. What is Pam's opinion of the hippy scene?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you agree with Pam's assertion that she was only looking for love? Why do the students think it became such an obsession for Pamela to fall in love with a rock star?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the book's reception in three different countries including the country the book was written. How do their opinions about the books differ? Was the book more influential in one country than another? If so, why?
Essay Topic 3
Pick two people from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motives? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other peoples'? How do the peoples' goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)