|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads about Michael and Pamela's relationship in the press?
(a) Michael's wife.
(b) Jimmy Page.
(c) Pamela's father.
(d) Pamela's mother.
2. Of what band is Sandy a member?
(a) Texas Players.
(b) Pink Fairies.
(c) Family Affair.
(d) Loopy Nuts.
3. What kind of TV does Elvis own?
(a) A cinema TV.
(b) A color TV.
(c) A baby TV.
(d) A king-size TV.
4. Who is Pam's first older man?
(a) Waylon Jennings.
(b) Jandy Jo.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Hank Williams.
5. What bores Pamela about Lance Caudell?
(a) His silences.
(b) His jokes.
(c) His guitar playing.
(d) His conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christine die of?
2. Who does Pam say has a sweet face?
3. What kind of guys does Pam say she starts dating?
4. In what band is Michael Des Barres a member?
5. Who does Pamela bump into in the Troubador ladies' room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
2. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
3. Summarize the novel.
4. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
5. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
6. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
7. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
8. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
9. How does a relationship develop between Michael Des Barres and Pam?
10. Who becomes Pam's new obsession?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)