|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pam think of her dancing partners as?
(a) Rock stars.
2. What is the only possession Michael takes with him to LA?
(a) A book.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A hair dryer.
(d) A guitar.
3. What LP does Michael Des Barres tell Pamela he loved?
(a) Blood on the Tracks.
(b) Permanent Damage.
(c) Goat's Head Soup.
(d) Led Zeppelin.
4. What group are the GTos touring with?
(b) The Who.
(c) Little Feat.
(d) The Faces.
5. What was Pamela's surname before she married Michael?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what band is Michael Des Barres a member?
2. What bores Pamela about Lance Caudell?
3. With whom does Chris Hillman form a new Band?
4. Who is Pam's first older man?
5. What test does Pam say she passes in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
2. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
3. Summarize the novel.
4. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
5. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
6. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
7. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
8. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
9. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
10. Who becomes Pam's new obsession?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)