|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads about Michael and Pamela's relationship in the press?
(a) Pamela's mother.
(b) Jimmy Page.
(c) Pamela's father.
(d) Michael's wife.
2. Which of Woody's characters does Pam think he based on her?
(b) Luna Schlosser.
(d) Annie Hall.
3. Who insists Pam come to a concert on April the 13th?
(a) Keith Moon.
(b) Robert Plant.
(c) Jimmy Page.
(d) John Bonham.
4. What is the name of the second actor Pam falls for?
(a) Dustin Hoffman.
(b) James Woods.
(c) Lane Caudell.
(d) Frederic Franzil.
5. Who does Pam end up marrying?
(a) Jimmy Page.
(b) Chris Hillman.
(c) Don Johnson.
(d) Michael Des Barres.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday does Pamela celebrate on February 25th?
2. What does Lane Caudell like to start?
3. What does Pamela learn to read?
4. What is the name of Mick's new girlfriend?
5. What does Pam make to help Donnie pay his rent?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
2. What bad news does Pam receive in Chapter 8?
3. How is Pam able to skip customs at the airport?
4. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
5. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
6. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
7. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
8. What does Jimmy say to Pamela on April 13th?
9. Who becomes Pam's new obsession?
10. How does Jimmy page woo Pamela?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)