|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Keith Moon invite Pamela?
(b) The Record Plant.
(c) The Hacienda.
(d) The Space Ship.
2. To which actor is Pam writing an ongoing letter?
(a) Robert Duvall.
(b) Al Pacino.
(c) Robert De Niro.
(d) Marlon Brando.
3. For what does Plant leave money for Pamela?
(a) A limo.
(b) A cab.
(c) A subway.
(d) A bus.
4. What is the name of Mick's new girlfriend?
5. In what part of England does Noel Redding live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose advances does Pamela turn down in Chapter 6?
2. What does Jimmy Page buy Pamela for a gift?
3. Whose records do Jagger and Pam listen to while they make love?
4. What city is Marty from originally?
5. For whom does Larry Geller work?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
2. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
3. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
4. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
5. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
6. What does Jimmy say to Pamela on April 13th?
7. Why does Pam begin to feel trapped in her relationship with Donnie?
8. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
9. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
10. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)