|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the Beatles is suing the band?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) George Martin.
2. What is the name of the second actor Pam falls for?
(a) Dustin Hoffman.
(b) James Woods.
(c) Frederic Franzil.
(d) Lane Caudell.
3. Who is Pam's first older man?
(a) Johnny Cash.
(b) Jandy Jo.
(c) Waylon Jennings.
(d) Hank Williams.
4. What famous actor owned the castle Pam moves into?
(a) Marlon Brando.
(b) Mae West.
(c) Charlie Chaplin.
(d) Buster Keaton.
5. What is Michael Des Barres' role in Silverhead?
(a) The singer.
(b) The guitarist.
(c) The manager.
(d) The producer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the lead singer of the Runt?
2. For what band does Denny Laine play?
3. What does Pam make to help Donnie pay his rent?
4. What does Pamela learn to read?
5. Where does Brando say Pam can find all her answers?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has the relationship between the GTOs worsened?
2. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
3. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
4. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
5. How is Pam able to skip customs at the airport?
6. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
7. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
8. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
9. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
10. Summarize the novel.
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)