|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Donnie depressed?
(a) He misses his family.
(b) He is stuck at home.
(c) His father has died.
(d) He can't get acting roles.
2. What country does Michael live in?
3. What famous actor owned the castle Pam moves into?
(a) Buster Keaton.
(b) Mae West.
(c) Charlie Chaplin.
(d) Marlon Brando.
4. How is Chuck Wein also known?
(a) The Imp.
(b) The Wizard.
(c) The Lottery.
(d) The Cherub.
5. Where do most groups stay when they play at the Oakland Stadium?
(a) The Dorchester.
(b) Edgewater Inn.
(c) The Republican.
(d) The Grand Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group are the GTos touring with?
2. What city does Michael move to at the end of Chapter 9?
3. Who is the lead singer of the Runt?
4. What is the name of the second Beatle?
5. What is the name of Mick's new girlfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jimmy page woo Pamela?
2. What bad news does Pam receive in Chapter 8?
3. How does Pam help out Woody Allen in Chapter 9?
4. What does Jimmy say to Pamela on April 13th?
5. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
6. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
7. Summarize the novel.
8. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
9. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
10. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)