|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third Beatle?
(a) George Harrison.
(b) Ringo Starr.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) John Lennon.
2. Where do most groups stay when they play at the Oakland Stadium?
(a) The Grand Hotel.
(b) The Republican.
(c) Edgewater Inn.
(d) The Dorchester.
3. What does Jimmy Page buy Pamela for a gift?
(a) A book of ethereal paintings.
(b) A book of surreal short stories.
(c) A book of surreal poems.
(d) A book of death.
4. For what does Pamela say she is desperate?
(a) Her own career.
(b) A family life.
(c) Sincere love.
(d) A child.
5. What country does Led Zepplin tour in October?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Who's drummer?
2. Where does Keith Moon invite Pamela?
3. Who is Pamela waiting to call her at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. What is the name of the second Beatle?
5. What concert does Pam recall in her diary entry on December the 6th?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
2. How does Pam help out Woody Allen in Chapter 9?
3. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
4. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
5. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
6. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
7. What does Jimmy say to Pamela on April 13th?
8. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
9. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
10. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)