|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael not reveal to Pamela?
(a) He knows her parents.
(b) He is married.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He loves her.
2. Whose records do Jagger and Pam listen to while they make love?
(a) Miles Davis'.
(b) Waylon Jennings'.
(c) Bob Dylan's.
(d) Scott Walker's.
3. What was Pamela's surname before she married Michael?
4. Who does Pamela dine with on February the 7th?
(a) Woody Allen.
(b) Lenny Bruce.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) George Martin.
5. What does Pam do while Marty works?
(a) Goes to the cinema.
(b) Goes to gigs.
(c) Goes sightseeing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday does Pamela celebrate on February 25th?
2. What city is Marty from originally?
3. What is the only possession Michael takes with him to LA?
4. Why does Michael say he married Wendy?
5. What bores Pamela about Lance Caudell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jimmy say to Pamela on April 13th?
2. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
3. Who becomes Pam's new obsession?
4. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
5. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
6. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
7. Why does Pam begin to feel trapped in her relationship with Donnie?
8. How does a relationship develop between Michael Des Barres and Pam?
9. How is Pam able to skip customs at the airport?
10. How does Jimmy page woo Pamela?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)