|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Keith Moon invite Pamela?
(a) The Record Plant.
(b) The Hacienda.
(d) The Space Ship.
2. What kind of man does Pam say she is looking for?
(a) A musician.
(b) Mr. Right.
(c) Mr. Muscles.
(d) A priest.
3. For what does Pamela say she is desperate?
(a) Her own career.
(b) A child.
(c) A family life.
(d) Sincere love.
4. What do Pam and Renee sell when they run out of money?
(b) Star autographs.
(c) Cowboy shirts.
5. Which of Brando's films does Pam watch in Chapter 9?
(a) One-Eyed Jake.
(b) Last Tango in Paris.
(c) The Godfather.
(d) Wild Ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the fourth Beatle?
2. What is the name of the songwriter Pam sits next to on the plane?
3. What group are the GTos touring with?
4. What is the name of Pamela's new boyfriend?
5. What rock star does Pam meet at Marty's boutique?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
2. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
3. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
4. Why does Pam begin to feel trapped in her relationship with Donnie?
5. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
6. How does Jimmy page woo Pamela?
7. How is Pam able to skip customs at the airport?
8. How has the relationship between the GTOs worsened?
9. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
10. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)