|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael Des Barres say is his father's title?
2. What city is Marty from originally?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) New York.
3. What is the name of the fourth Beatle?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) Ringo Starr.
4. Which of Pamela's old lovers dies in a car accident?
(a) Waylon Jennings.
(b) Chris Hillman.
(c) Keith Moon.
(d) Brandon De Wilde.
5. Who proposes to Pamela in Chapter 7?
(b) Frank Zappa.
(d) Jimmy Page.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actor does one of the normal guys Pam dates work for?
2. What is the name of the club where Pam takes a job?
3. Who insists Pam come to a concert on April the 13th?
4. What does Pamela learn to read?
5. Who is the third Beatle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
2. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
3. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
4. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
5. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
6. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
7. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
8. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
9. Why does Pam begin to feel trapped in her relationship with Donnie?
10. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)