|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lane Caudell like to start?
2. Which family does Pam work for as a nanny?
(a) The Hillmans.
(b) The Jaggers.
(c) The Plants.
(d) The Zappas.
3. Who does Pamela bump into in the Troubador ladies' room?
(a) Bob Dylan.
(b) Gail Zappa.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) Patti Boyd.
4. Who is Pam's first older man?
(a) Johnny Cash.
(b) Jandy Jo.
(c) Hank Williams.
(d) Waylon Jennings.
5. What is the name of the second actor Pam falls for?
(a) Frederic Franzil.
(b) James Woods.
(c) Dustin Hoffman.
(d) Lane Caudell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of guys does Pam say she starts dating?
2. Who is Pamela waiting to call her at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. Whose advances does Pamela turn down in Chapter 6?
4. Which member of the Beatles is suing the band?
5. What does Jimmy Page buy Pamela for a gift?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
2. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
3. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
4. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
5. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
6. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
7. Summarize the novel.
8. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
9. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
10. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)