|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mick's new girlfriend?
2. Whose records do Jagger and Pam listen to while they make love?
(a) Scott Walker's.
(b) Waylon Jennings'.
(c) Miles Davis'.
(d) Bob Dylan's.
3. What band does Ray Davies play with?
(a) The Face.
(b) Humble Pie.
(c) Moody Blues.
(d) The Kinks.
4. In what city does Jim Morrison die?
(b) Los Angeles.
5. What country does Led Zepplin tour in October?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pam give Paul McCartney for a present?
2. Who is Michelle Overone following while she is London?
3. Who is Pam's first older man?
4. What test does Pam say she passes in Chapter 9?
5. For what does Pamela say she is desperate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the novel.
2. What does Jimmy say to Pamela on April 13th?
3. Why does Pam begin to feel trapped in her relationship with Donnie?
4. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
5. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
6. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
7. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
8. Who becomes Pam's new obsession?
9. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
10. What bad news does Pam receive in Chapter 8?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)