|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Plant leave money for Pamela?
(a) A cab.
(b) A limo.
(c) A bus.
(d) A subway.
2. What does Pam give Paul McCartney for a present?
(a) A copy of her book.
(b) A copy of the GTO album.
(c) A signed photograph.
(d) A film scripr.
3. What is the name of the road in London where Cynderella's friend runs a shop?
(a) Tottenham Court Road.
(b) Kings Road.
(c) Melrose Road.
(d) Queens Road.
4. What does Pamela learn to read?
(c) Tarot cards.
5. What country does Michael live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday does Pamela celebrate on February 25th?
2. What is the name of the songwriter Pam sits next to on the plane?
3. What city does Michael move to at the end of Chapter 9?
4. What is the name of the fourth Beatle?
5. Who does Pam end up marrying?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
2. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
3. Who becomes Pam's new obsession?
4. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
5. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
6. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
7. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
8. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
9. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
10. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)