|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pam end up marrying?
(a) Jimmy Page.
(b) Michael Des Barres.
(c) Don Johnson.
(d) Chris Hillman.
2. Why does Michael say he married Wendy?
(a) To save their relationship.
(b) To start a family.
(c) To please his mother.
(d) To get out of touring.
3. Who releases their first LP in Chapter 6?
(a) Led Zeppelin.
(b) The GTOs.
(c) Little Feat.
4. What is the name of the fourth Beatle?
(a) George Harrison.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Ringo Starr.
(d) Paul McCartney.
5. What rock star does Pam meet at Marty's boutique?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Elton John.
(c) Freddie Mercury.
(d) Keith Richards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donnie Wayne Johnson do for a career?
2. Who is Pamela waiting to call her at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. What kind of TV does Elvis own?
4. For whom does Larry Geller work?
5. What is the name of the songwriter Pam sits next to on the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
2. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
3. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
4. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
5. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
6. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
7. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
8. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
9. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
10. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)