|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael Des Barres' role in Silverhead?
(a) The producer.
(b) The singer.
(c) The manager.
(d) The guitarist.
2. Who is Pamela waiting to call her at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Jimmy Page.
(c) Chris Hillman.
(d) Gram Parsons.
3. What does Pamela learn to read?
(b) Tarot cards.
4. What does Michael not reveal to Pamela?
(a) He is married.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He knows her parents.
5. What country does Michael live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Chuck Wein making a low budget film?
2. With whom does Chris Hillman form a new Band?
3. How is Chuck Wein also known?
4. Who releases their first LP in Chapter 6?
5. What city is Marty from originally?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
2. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
3. How has the relationship between the GTOs worsened?
4. Summarize the novel.
5. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
6. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
7. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
8. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
9. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
10. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)