|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What test does Pam say she passes in Chapter 9?
(a) A spelling test.
(b) An acting test.
(c) A driving test.
(d) A loyalty test.
2. What is the name of the second actor Pam falls for?
(a) Lane Caudell.
(b) James Woods.
(c) Dustin Hoffman.
(d) Frederic Franzil.
3. What is the name of the road in London where Cynderella's friend runs a shop?
(a) Kings Road.
(b) Melrose Road.
(c) Queens Road.
(d) Tottenham Court Road.
4. What country does Led Zepplin tour in October?
5. Who does Pamela bump into in the Troubador ladies' room?
(a) Gail Zappa.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) Patti Boyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael Des Barres say is his father's title?
2. What does Jimmy call the apartment he wants to purchase?
3. For what band does Denny Laine play?
4. Which member of the GTOs likes to inhale angel dust?
5. Who is Pamela waiting to call her at the beginning of Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
2. Who becomes Pam's new obsession?
3. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
4. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
5. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
6. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
7. How is Pam able to skip customs at the airport?
8. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
9. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
10. Why does Pam begin to feel trapped in her relationship with Donnie?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)