|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael Des Barres say is his father's title?
2. What test does Pam say she passes in Chapter 9?
(a) A driving test.
(b) A loyalty test.
(c) An acting test.
(d) A spelling test.
3. What does Michael not reveal to Pamela?
(a) He knows her parents.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is married.
(d) He is gay.
4. What does Christine die of?
(c) A drug overdose.
(d) Internal injuries.
5. What is the name of the second actor Pam falls for?
(a) Lane Caudell.
(b) James Woods.
(c) Frederic Franzil.
(d) Dustin Hoffman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael say he married Wendy?
2. What famous actor owned the castle Pam moves into?
3. What is the name of Jimmy's new girlfriend?
4. Who is the third Beatle?
5. Which of Pamela's old lovers dies in a car accident?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
2. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
3. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
4. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
5. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
6. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
7. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
8. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
9. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
10. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)