|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who releases their first LP in Chapter 6?
(a) Little Feat.
(c) The GTOs.
(d) Led Zeppelin.
2. What city is Marty from originally?
(a) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
3. For what does Plant leave money for Pamela?
(a) A bus.
(b) A subway.
(c) A cab.
(d) A limo.
4. To which actor is Pam writing an ongoing letter?
(a) Al Pacino.
(b) Marlon Brando.
(c) Robert Duvall.
(d) Robert De Niro.
5. What does Christine die of?
(a) A drug overdose.
(b) Internal injuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mickey work?
2. What is the name of Pamela's new boyfriend?
3. What was Pamela's surname before she married Michael?
4. What does Lane Caudell like to start?
5. What bores Pamela about Lance Caudell?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
2. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
3. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
4. Summarize the novel.
5. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
6. How does Jimmy page woo Pamela?
7. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
8. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
9. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
10. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)