|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pamela waiting to call her at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Chris Hillman.
(c) Gram Parsons.
(d) Jimmy Page.
2. What rock star does Pam meet at Marty's boutique?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Elton John.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Freddie Mercury.
3. What test does Pam say she passes in Chapter 9?
(a) An acting test.
(b) A driving test.
(c) A spelling test.
(d) A loyalty test.
4. Who does Pamela dine with on February the 7th?
(a) Lenny Bruce.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Woody Allen.
(d) George Martin.
5. What do Pam and Renee sell when they run out of money?
(a) Cowboy shirts.
(b) Star autographs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the third Beatle?
2. What is Mick picking up from Marty's boutique?
3. What does Michael Des Barres say is his father's title?
4. Where does Mickey work?
5. Whose birthday does Pamela celebrate on February 25th?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
2. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
3. How is Pam able to skip customs at the airport?
4. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
5. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
6. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
7. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
8. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
9. How does Pam help out Woody Allen in Chapter 9?
10. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)