|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael Des Barres say is his father's title?
2. What does Pam do while Marty works?
(a) Goes sightseeing.
(c) Goes to gigs.
(d) Goes to the cinema.
3. What is the name of Pamela's new boyfriend?
4. In what part of England does Noel Redding live?
5. Who does Pam end up marrying?
(a) Michael Des Barres.
(b) Don Johnson.
(c) Jimmy Page.
(d) Chris Hillman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pamela learn to read?
2. What does Pam make to help Donnie pay his rent?
3. Which of Brando's films does Pam watch in Chapter 9?
4. What is the name of the fourth Beatle?
5. What does Pam think of her dancing partners as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mick Jagger upset on December the 6th?
2. How does Pamela get over her relationship with Marty?
3. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
4. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
5. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
6. Why does Pam start an affair with Mick Jagger?
7. Who becomes Pam's new obsession?
8. How is Pam able to skip customs at the airport?
9. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
10. Summarize the novel.
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)