|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pam think of her dancing partners as?
(b) Rock stars.
2. What does Michael Des Barres say is his father's title?
3. Who is Michelle Overone following while she is London?
(a) Pete Townsend.
(b) Robert Plant.
(c) Jimmy Page.
(d) John Lennon.
4. What does Michael not reveal to Pamela?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He is married.
(c) He knows her parents.
(d) He loves her.
5. For what does Pamela say she is desperate?
(a) A family life.
(b) Her own career.
(c) Sincere love.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What test does Pam say she passes in Chapter 9?
2. What rock star does Pam meet at Marty's boutique?
3. What famous actor owned the castle Pam moves into?
4. Who does Pam say has a sweet face?
5. Where does Brando say Pam can find all her answers?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
2. How is Pam able to skip customs at the airport?
3. Summarize the novel.
4. What does Jimmy say to Pamela on April 13th?
5. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
6. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
7. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
8. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
9. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
10. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)