|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of TV does Elvis own?
(a) A cinema TV.
(b) A king-size TV.
(c) A color TV.
(d) A baby TV.
2. What does Jimmy Page buy Pamela for a gift?
(a) A book of surreal poems.
(b) A book of surreal short stories.
(c) A book of death.
(d) A book of ethereal paintings.
3. What is the name of the Who's drummer?
(a) John Bonham.
(b) Pete Townsend.
(c) Roger Daltrey.
(d) Keith Moon.
4. What is Mick picking up from Marty's boutique?
(b) A suit.
5. With whom does Chris Hillman form a new Band?
(a) David Crosby.
(b) Stephen Stills.
(c) Neil Young.
(d) Pete Townsend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jimmy's new girlfriend?
2. What country is Pam leaving for at the end of Chapter 6?
3. What is the name of the club where Pam takes a job?
4. Of what band is Sandy a member?
5. Who insists Pam come to a concert on April the 13th?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
2. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
3. How do things change between Pam and Jimmy Page?
4. How does Pam's life change in Chapter 9?
5. How does Jimmy page woo Pamela?
6. What does Keith Moon confess to Pamela?
7. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
8. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
9. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
10. How does a relationship develop between Michael Des Barres and Pam?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)