|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
(a) The Velvet Underground.
(b) Led Zeppelin.
(d) The Animals.
2. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
(a) A tree.
(b) The long grass.
(c) A car.
(d) A bush.
3. Which star does Pam say marries for the third time?
(a) Robert Plant.
(b) Chris Hillman.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Jimmy Page.
4. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
(a) Time Magazine.
(b) Life Magazine.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Rolling Stone Magazine.
5. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zappa's label?
2. In what band is Bryan MacLean the guitarist?
3. What band is in the film that Daviau invites Pam to dance in?
4. Which famous star moves into MacLean's log cabin?
5. To what country does Noel Redding offer to take Pam?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the GTOs refer to themselves as Miss Lucy, Miss Pam, etc.?
2. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
3. What is Pam's opinion of the hippy scene?
4. Who are the Plaster Casters of Chicago?
5. What does Pam find impressive about Frank Zappa's family?
6. What are Pamela's New Year's resolutions?
7. How does Allen Daviau help Pam with her career?
8. How do Pam and her friends try to gain access to the Beatles?
9. How does Pamela hear about the band, Led Zeppelin?
10. Describe Pam's meeting with Cynthia Plastercaster?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)