|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pam start writing?
(b) Short stories.
2. What is the name of the first Beatle?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) George Harrison.
(c) Ringo Starr.
(d) Paul McCartney.
3. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
(a) Reliable Lays.
(b) Permanent Damage.
(c) Vulnerable Demons.
(d) Fun, Frolics and Mayhem.
4. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
(a) They rev their car in the parking lot.
(b) They bang on the windows.
(c) They sing in the parking lot.
(d) They play loud music in the hotel lobby.
5. What does Pam need photographs for?
(a) Her year book.
(b) Her acting portofolio.
(c) Her passport.
(d) Her scrapbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday party does Pam attend in Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of the character the DJ says Pam is perfect for?
3. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
4. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
5. Which pop star do the GTOs hear has died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Pam's meeting with Cynthia Plastercaster?
2. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
3. How does Allen Daviau help Pam with her career?
4. How does Pam meet Noel Redding?
5. How does Pam attract the attention of Chris Hillman?
6. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
7. What are Pamela's New Year's resolutions?
8. How does Pamela hear about the band, Led Zeppelin?
9. What does the ROLLING STONE write about in Chapter 4?
10. How does Pam meet Jim Morrison?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)