|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do the Rolling Stones record in in May 1965?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. To what country does Noel Redding offer to take Pam?
3. What kind of shop does Vito live above?
(a) A bookshop.
(b) A music shop.
(c) An antiques shop.
(d) A computer shop.
4. Who is the only GTO who accompanies Pam to the country music gigs?
5. What is Lowell George's name in Mothers of Invention?
(d) Moon Unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whose daughter does Pam babysit?
2. Why is Victor Hayden in trouble at school?
3. What does Frank Zappa rename Pam's group?
4. Whose concert does Pamela attend in August?
5. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
2. What does Pam find impressive about Frank Zappa's family?
3. What does the ROLLING STONE write about in Chapter 4?
4. How does Pamela hear about the band, Led Zeppelin?
5. How does Pam start earning money in Chapter 5?
6. What is Pam's opinion of the hippy scene?
7. What are Pamela's New Year's resolutions?
8. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
9. Describe Pam's meeting with Cynthia Plastercaster?
10. How do Pam and her friends get the name GTOs?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)