|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pamela say she wants to stop wasting money on?
2. What is the name of Zappa's label?
(a) Bizarre Records.
(b) Trout Records.
(c) Zapped Records.
(d) Wild Records.
3. What animal does Pam give Chris Hillman for a present?
(a) A bunny.
(b) A canary.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A kitten.
4. What band does Pam watch instead of going to see Jimmy Page?
(a) Mamas and Papas.
(b) Bo Diddley.
(c) The Band.
(d) Little Feat.
5. What is the name of the boy Miss Mercy and Miss Lucy have a fight over?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pam describe as an impeccably gorgeous perfect pop star?
2. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
3. From what state does Jimmy Page call Pam?
4. What is the name of Pam's one remaining Beatle friend?
5. What does Pam fall ill with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Pamela's New Year's resolutions?
2. What does the ROLLING STONE write about in Chapter 4?
3. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
4. How does Pam attract the attention of Chris Hillman?
5. How do Pam and her friends get the name GTOs?
6. What is Pam's argument for liking both the Stones and the Beatles?
7. How does Pamela's life get better at the end of Chapter 4?
8. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
9. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
10. How does Allen Daviau help Pam with her career?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)