|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose funeral does Pam attend in chapter two?
(a) Malcolm X's.
(b) Lenny Bruce's.
(d) Bobby Kennedy's.
2. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) Ringo Starr.
3. What instrument did Noel Redding play with the Jimi Hendrix Experience?
4. Where does Pam like to go clubbing?
(a) The Boulevard.
(b) The Wanging Welly.
(c) The Strip.
(d) The Yokel.
5. What is the name of the first Beatle?
(a) George Harrison.
(b) Ringo Starr.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) John Lennon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only GTO who accompanies Pam to the country music gigs?
2. Who do Pam's friends think she has betrayed?
3. What band does Pam wait for outside Ciros?
4. From what state does Jimmy Page call Pam?
5. What song is Jim Morrison humming to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
2. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
3. How do Pam and her friends try to attract the Stones while they are in their hotel?
4. What does Pam find impressive about Frank Zappa's family?
5. How does an affair start between Marty and Pam?
6. How does Pam help out Woody Allen in Chapter 9?
7. How does Pam start earning money in Chapter 5?
8. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
9. How does Pam meet Jim Morrison?
10. How does Pam attract the attention of Chris Hillman?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)