|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
(a) The Velvet Underground.
(b) Led Zeppelin.
(d) The Animals.
2. Which of the following words best describes Nick St. Nicholas?
3. Who do Pam's friends think she has betrayed?
(a) Her parents.
(c) The church.
(d) The Beatles.
4. Whose birthday party does Pam attend in Chapter 2?
5. What is the name of the girl Pam befriends at the beginning of Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pamela travel to to meet the Beatles?
2. What kind of shop does Vito live above?
3. Which pop star do the GTOs hear has died?
4. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
5. What helps Pam understand why hippies say they can see God?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
2. How do Pam and her friends get the name GTOs?
3. What is Pam's opinion of the hippy scene?
4. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
5. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
6. How does Pamela's life get better at the end of Chapter 4?
7. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
8. How does Pam start earning money in Chapter 5?
9. How does Pam show her appreciation for the Iron Butterfly's music in Chapter 2?
10. How does a relationship develop between Brandon and Pamela in Chapter 5?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)