|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pam like to go clubbing?
(a) The Boulevard.
(b) The Strip.
(c) The Yokel.
(d) The Wanging Welly.
2. To what country does Noel Redding offer to take Pam?
3. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
4. What game do Tim and the girls play in the kitchen?
(a) Grid Iron.
5. What does Frank Zappa name his son?
(b) Jupiter Storm.
(d) Moon Unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
2. What instrument does Chris Hillman play?
3. Which member of Pam's group does Gail Zappa hire?
4. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
5. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do things get worse for Pamela when she calls Mick Jagger in Chapter 7?
2. How does Pam show her appreciation for the Iron Butterfly's music in Chapter 2?
3. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
4. How is Pam able to skip customs at the airport?
5. Why do the GTOs refer to themselves as Miss Lucy, Miss Pam, etc.?
6. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
7. How do Pam and her friends try to attract the Stones while they are in their hotel?
8. How does Pam start earning money in Chapter 5?
9. Why does Pam go to Kentucky to visit her aunt?
10. How does Donnie confuse Pamela?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)