|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pam go after her relationship with Brandon gets too much?
(a) To her parents'.
(b) To Parson's.
(c) To Mercy's.
(d) To Zappa's.
2. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Charlie Watts.
(d) Brian Jones.
3. What is Allen Davian's job?
(a) Film director.
(b) Theater actor.
(d) Band manager.
4. What does Pamela say she lives with attached to her ear?
(a) A hearing aid.
(c) A Walkman.
(d) A radio.
5. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
(a) Permanent Damage.
(b) Reliable Lays.
(c) Vulnerable Demons.
(d) Fun, Frolics and Mayhem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy Miss Mercy and Miss Lucy have a fight over?
2. Where does Pamela travel to to meet the Beatles?
3. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
4. What is the name of Zappa's label?
5. In what city does Noel live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Pamela's New Year's resolutions?
2. What is Pam's opinion of the hippy scene?
3. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
4. What does Pam find impressive about Frank Zappa's family?
5. How does Frank Zappa encourage the GTOs?
6. How does a relationship develop between Brandon and Pamela in Chapter 5?
7. How do Pam and her friends try to attract the Stones while they are in their hotel?
8. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
9. Describe Pam's meeting with Cynthia Plastercaster?
10. What does the ROLLING STONE write about in Chapter 4?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)