|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Captain Beefheart's band?
(a) The Silver Apples.
(c) The Magic Band.
(d) Mothers of Invention.
2. Where do the Byrds reside?
(a) Goon Canyon.
(c) Laurel Canyon.
(d) Bel Air.
3. Where does Andee Cohen live?
(b) Santa Monica.
(d) New York.
4. What does Pam start writing?
(c) Short stories.
5. Whose concert does Pamela attend in August?
(a) The Byrds.
(b) The Beach Boys.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Beatles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday party does Pam attend in Chapter 2?
2. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
3. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
4. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
5. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pamela's life get better at the end of Chapter 4?
2. How does Pamela hear about the band, Led Zeppelin?
3. Who are the Plaster Casters of Chicago?
4. What is Pam's opinion of the hippy scene?
5. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
6. What are Pamela's New Year's resolutions?
7. How does Pam meet Jim Morrison?
8. What is Pam's argument for liking both the Stones and the Beatles?
9. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
10. How does Miss Mercy's arrival change the GTOs?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)