|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What band do Pam and Mercy see for the first time at the Whiskey?
(a) The Small Faces.
(b) Led Zepplin.
(c) The Animals.
(d) Pink Floyd.
2. Where does Pamela travel to to meet the Beatles?
(b) New York.
(c) Bel Air.
3. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
(a) Vulnerable Demons.
(b) Permanent Damage.
(c) Fun, Frolics and Mayhem.
(d) Reliable Lays.
4. Where does Andee Cohen live?
(a) Santa Monica.
(b) New York.
5. What is the name of the boy Miss Mercy and Miss Lucy have a fight over?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
2. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
3. Which famous star moves into MacLean's log cabin?
4. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
5. Which of the following words best describes Nick St. Nicholas?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the Plaster Casters of Chicago?
2. How does Frank Zappa encourage the GTOs?
3. What is Pam's opinion of Jim Morrison?
4. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
5. How does Pam show her appreciation for the Iron Butterfly's music in Chapter 2?
6. Describe Pam's meeting with Cynthia Plastercaster?
7. How does Miss Mercy's arrival change the GTOs?
8. What are Pamela's New Year's resolutions?
9. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
10. What does the ROLLING STONE write about in Chapter 4?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)