|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous star moves into MacLean's log cabin?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) Frank Zappa.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Lou Reed.
2. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
3. What game do Tim and the girls play in the kitchen?
(d) Grid Iron.
4. What is the name of the boy Miss Mercy and Miss Lucy have a fight over?
5. What helps Pam understand why hippies say they can see God?
(c) Lep Zeppelin.
(d) A friend's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
2. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
3. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
4. What is the name of the band Pam meets at the Whiskey A-Go-Go?
5. What is the name of the character the DJ says Pam is perfect for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Frank Zappa encourage the GTOs?
2. What does Pam find impressive about Frank Zappa's family?
3. How do Pam and her friends try to gain access to the Beatles?
4. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
5. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
6. What is Pam's argument for liking both the Stones and the Beatles?
7. What is Pam's opinion of the hippy scene?
8. Describe Pam's meeting with Cynthia Plastercaster?
9. How does Allen Daviau help Pam with her career?
10. What are Pamela's New Year's resolutions?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)