|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pam start writing?
(b) Short stories.
2. What radio station does Pam hear the DJ describing her?
3. What is Brandon de Wilde trying to get into after 25 years of acting?
4. Where does Andee Cohen live?
(c) New York.
(d) Santa Monica.
5. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Nick St. Nicholas.
(c) Frank Zappa.
(d) Noel Redding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday party does Pam attend in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Pam go after her relationship with Brandon gets too much?
3. What rock star does Pam see out of her window?
4. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
5. What does Frank Zappa urge the GTOs to do while he goes on tour?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pamela's life get better at the end of Chapter 4?
2. How do Pam and her friends try to attract the Stones while they are in their hotel?
3. How do Pam and her friends get the name GTOs?
4. What does the ROLLING STONE write about in Chapter 4?
5. Why do the GTOs refer to themselves as Miss Lucy, Miss Pam, etc.?
6. How does Pam meet Jim Morrison?
7. How does Miss Mercy's arrival change the GTOs?
8. How does Pamela hear about the band, Led Zeppelin?
9. What does Pam find impressive about Frank Zappa's family?
10. How does a relationship develop between Brandon and Pamela in Chapter 5?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)