|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
(a) A peace demonstration.
(b) An anti-Fascist demonstration.
(c) An anti-capitalist demonstration.
(d) A pro-drug demonstration.
2. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
(a) National Geographic.
(b) Time Magazine.
(c) Rolling Stone Magazine.
(d) Life Magazine.
3. What kind of lessons does Pam start taking?
(a) Singing lessons.
(b) Guitar lessons.
(c) Writing lessons.
(d) Acting lessons.
4. What does Pam perform to attract Hillman's attention?
(a) Head stands.
(d) Hand stands.
5. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Charlie Watts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Pam out at the end of Chapter 4?
2. Whose birthday party does Pam attend in Chapter 2?
3. What game do Tim and the girls play in the kitchen?
4. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
5. What helps Pam understand why hippies say they can see God?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
2. Summarize the novel.
3. Why does Pam embark on a relationship with Sandy?
4. How does Miss Mercy's arrival change the GTOs?
5. Why does Pamela feel depressed at the end of Chapter 5?
6. What does Jimmy say to Pamela on April 13th?
7. How do Pam and her friends get the name GTOs?
8. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
9. How does a relationship develop between Michael Des Barres and Pam?
10. How does Pam show her appreciation for the Iron Butterfly's music in Chapter 2?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)