|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pam sew and embroider for Chris Hillman?
(a) A cowboy shirt.
(b) An Indian shirt.
(c) A woolly jumper.
(d) A poncho.
2. Where does Andee Cohen live?
(b) Santa Monica.
(d) New York.
3. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
(a) Vulnerable Demons.
(b) Fun, Frolics and Mayhem.
(c) Reliable Lays.
(d) Permanent Damage.
4. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
5. Who is the first person to make a pass at Pam when she enters the film studio?
(a) David Crosby.
(b) Chris Hillman.
(c) Jimi Hendrix.
(d) Stephen Stills.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whose daughter does Pam babysit?
2. What drug does Pam take with Brandon?
3. What instrument does Chris Hillman play?
4. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
5. What is the name of the character the DJ says Pam is perfect for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Pam's opinion of the hippy scene?
2. How does Pam start earning money in Chapter 5?
3. Who are the Plaster Casters of Chicago?
4. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
5. What is Pam's argument for liking both the Stones and the Beatles?
6. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
7. How does Frank Zappa encourage the GTOs?
8. How does Pam show her appreciation for the Iron Butterfly's music in Chapter 2?
9. What is Pam's opinion of Jim Morrison?
10. How do Pam and her friends try to gain access to the Beatles?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)