|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did Noel Redding play with the Jimi Hendrix Experience?
2. What city do the Rolling Stones record in in May 1965?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
3. What animal does Pam give Chris Hillman for a present?
(a) A bunny.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A canary.
(d) A puppy.
4. What drug does Pam take with Brandon?
5. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose funeral does Pam attend in chapter two?
2. To what country does Noel Redding offer to take Pam?
3. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
4. What instrument does Chris Hillman play?
5. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Pam and her friends get the name GTOs?
2. How do Pam and her friends try to attract the Stones while they are in their hotel?
3. What does the ROLLING STONE write about in Chapter 4?
4. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
5. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
6. How does Pam start earning money in Chapter 5?
7. How does Miss Mercy's arrival change the GTOs?
8. How does Frank Zappa encourage the GTOs?
9. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
10. How does Pamela's life get better at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)