|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brandon de Wilde trying to get into after 25 years of acting?
2. What is the name of the girl Pam befriends at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. What does Pam perform to attract Hillman's attention?
(c) Head stands.
(d) Hand stands.
4. Who does Pam describe as an impeccably gorgeous perfect pop star?
(a) Brian May.
(b) Pete Townsend.
(c) Jimmy Page.
(d) Paul McCartney.
5. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
(a) He is allergic to cat fur.
(b) He prefers dogs.
(c) He lives in a city apartment.
(d) He spends too much time on the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Pam take with Brandon?
2. What band does Pam watch instead of going to see Jimmy Page?
3. What does Pam want to experience at Haight-Ashbury?
4. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
5. What instrument does Chris Hillman play?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the Plaster Casters of Chicago?
2. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
3. What is Pam's argument for liking both the Stones and the Beatles?
4. What does the ROLLING STONE write about in Chapter 4?
5. Why do the GTOs refer to themselves as Miss Lucy, Miss Pam, etc.?
6. How does Pam show her appreciation for the Iron Butterfly's music in Chapter 2?
7. How does Pam meet Noel Redding?
8. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
9. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
10. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)