|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pam like to go clubbing?
(a) The Yokel.
(b) The Wanging Welly.
(c) The Strip.
(d) The Boulevard.
2. What does Frank Zappa urge the GTOs to do while he goes on tour?
(a) Write a comedy sketch.
(b) Write songs.
(c) Write a film.
(d) Learn an instrument.
3. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
(a) Tiny Tim.
(b) Freddie Starr.
(c) Tim Buckley.
(d) Lou Reed
4. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
(a) Frank Zappa.
(b) Noel Redding.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Nick St. Nicholas.
5. What is Lowell George's name in Mothers of Invention?
(c) Moon Unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
2. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
3. What song is Jim Morrison humming to?
4. What does one of the Led Zeppelin roadies hand Pamela?
5. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does a relationship develop between Brandon and Pamela in Chapter 5?
2. How does Pam win a part in a film?
3. What is Pam's argument for liking both the Stones and the Beatles?
4. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
5. How does Frank Zappa encourage the GTOs?
6. How do Pam and her friends try to attract the Stones while they are in their hotel?
7. What is Pam's opinion of the hippy scene?
8. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
9. Why is Pamela worried about her friends in Chapter 4?
10. How do Pam and her friends try to gain access to the Beatles?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)