Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
2. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
(a) Charlie Watts.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Brian Jones.
3. What does Pamela say she wants to stop wasting money on?
4. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
(a) The Flying Burrito Brothers.
(b) Captain Sensible.
(c) The Faces.
(d) Wild Man Fischer.
5. Who is the only GTO who accompanies Pam to the country music gigs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pam like to go clubbing?
2. What band does Pam watch instead of going to see Jimmy Page?
3. What does Pam start writing?
4. What kind of car does Hillman drive?
5. What band do Pam and Mercy see for the first time at the Whiskey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the GTOs refer to themselves as Miss Lucy, Miss Pam, etc.?
2. How does Pamela's relationship with Michael take a drastic step at the end of Chapter 9?
3. How do Pam and her friends try to attract the Stones while they are in their hotel?
4. Why is Pamela worried about her friends in Chapter 4?
5. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
6. Describe Pam's job at Danceland.
7. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
8. How does Pamela hear about the band, Led Zeppelin?
9. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
10. How does Michael woo Pamela in Chapter 9?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)