|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of Pam's hair?
2. What helps Pam understand why hippies say they can see God?
(c) Lep Zeppelin.
(d) A friend's death.
3. In what city does Noel live?
(a) New York.
4. Who is the only GTO who accompanies Pam to the country music gigs?
5. What song is Jim Morrison humming to?
(a) LA Woman.
(b) Riders of the Storm.
(c) Relight My Fire.
(d) The End.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pam start writing?
2. What does Pamela say she lives with attached to her ear?
3. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
4. What rock star does Pam see out of her window?
5. Who is the first person to make a pass at Pam when she enters the film studio?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
2. What is Pam's opinion of Jim Morrison?
3. How do Pam and her friends get the name GTOs?
4. How do Pam and her friends try to gain access to the Beatles?
5. How does Frank Zappa encourage the GTOs?
6. Why is Pamela worried about her friends in Chapter 4?
7. Describe Pam's meeting with Cynthia Plastercaster?
8. How does Pam meet Noel Redding?
9. How does Pam meet Jim Morrison?
10. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)