|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what band is Bryan MacLean the guitarist?
(a) Pink Floyd.
(c) Mothers of Invention.
(d) Silver Apples.
2. What is Lowell George's name in Mothers of Invention?
(a) Moon Unit.
3. For whose daughter does Pam babysit?
(a) George Harrison's.
(b) George Lowell's
(c) Keith Richards'.
(d) Gram Parsons'.
4. What band does Pam watch instead of going to see Jimmy Page?
(a) Little Feat.
(b) Bo Diddley.
(c) Mamas and Papas.
(d) The Band.
5. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
(a) The Faces.
(b) Captain Sensible.
(c) Wild Man Fischer.
(d) The Flying Burrito Brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brandon de Wilde trying to get into after 25 years of acting?
2. What is the name of Jerry Lewis' son Pamela befriends?
3. What does Frank Zappa name his son?
4. What band is in the film that Daviau invites Pam to dance in?
5. What kind of game did Hillman lose his shirt playing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Pam and her friends try to attract the Stones while they are in their hotel?
2. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
3. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
4. Why do the GTOs refer to themselves as Miss Lucy, Miss Pam, etc.?
5. How do Pam and her friends try to gain access to the Beatles?
6. How does Pam start earning money in Chapter 5?
7. Why is Pamela worried about her friends in Chapter 4?
8. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
9. How does Pamela's life get better at the end of Chapter 4?
10. How does Miss Mercy's arrival change the GTOs?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)