|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Victor Hayden in trouble at school?
(a) He has been caught smoking.
(b) He wears an earring.
(c) He has been caught dealing.
(d) His hair is too long.
2. What is the name of the boy Miss Mercy and Miss Lucy have a fight over?
3. What is the name of Pam's one remaining Beatle friend?
4. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
(a) Tiny Tim.
(b) Tim Buckley.
(c) Freddie Starr.
(d) Lou Reed
5. What is Allen Davian's job?
(b) Film director.
(c) Theater actor.
(d) Band manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
2. What is the name of the band Pam meets at the Whiskey A-Go-Go?
3. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
4. What kind of car does Hillman drive?
5. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Pam's meeting with Cynthia Plastercaster?
2. Why do the GTOs refer to themselves as Miss Lucy, Miss Pam, etc.?
3. How does Pam meet Noel Redding?
4. What are Pamela's New Year's resolutions?
5. How does Pam show her appreciation for the Iron Butterfly's music in Chapter 2?
6. How does Frank Zappa encourage the GTOs?
7. How do Pam and her friends try to gain access to the Beatles?
8. How does Pam meet Jim Morrison?
9. How does Pamela's life get better at the end of Chapter 4?
10. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)