|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) Ringo Starr.
2. What animal does Pam give Chris Hillman for a present?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A bunny.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A canary.
3. To what country does Noel Redding offer to take Pam?
4. Whose concert does Pamela attend in August?
(a) The Beach Boys.
(b) The Byrds.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Beatles.
5. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
(a) Noel Redding.
(b) Frank Zappa.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Nick St. Nicholas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
2. Where do the Byrds reside?
3. Who is the first person to make a pass at Pam when she enters the film studio?
4. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
5. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pam win a part in a film?
2. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
3. How does Frank Zappa encourage the GTOs?
4. How does Pam meet Jim Morrison?
5. What is Pam's opinion of the hippy scene?
6. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
7. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
8. How does Pam start earning money in Chapter 5?
9. Why do the GTOs refer to themselves as Miss Lucy, Miss Pam, etc.?
10. Who are the Plaster Casters of Chicago?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)