|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
(a) Lou Reed
(b) Freddie Starr.
(c) Tim Buckley.
(d) Tiny Tim.
2. What does Pam need photographs for?
(a) Her year book.
(b) Her acting portofolio.
(c) Her scrapbook.
(d) Her passport.
3. What band do Pam and Mercy see for the first time at the Whiskey?
(a) The Animals.
(b) The Small Faces.
(c) Led Zepplin.
(d) Pink Floyd.
4. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
5. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(b) New England.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Pam's friends think she has betrayed?
2. What is the name of Jerry Lewis' son Pamela befriends?
3. What does Pam say she wants to eventually become?
4. What does Pam fall ill with?
5. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Pam and her friends try to gain access to the Beatles?
2. How does Pam attract the attention of Chris Hillman?
3. How does a relationship develop between Brandon and Pamela in Chapter 5?
4. How does Pamela's life get better at the end of Chapter 4?
5. What is Pam's argument for liking both the Stones and the Beatles?
6. What is Pam's opinion of Jim Morrison?
7. How does Pam meet Noel Redding?
8. What does Pam find impressive about Frank Zappa's family?
9. How does Pamela hear about the band, Led Zeppelin?
10. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)