|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Pam give Chris Hillman for a present?
(a) A canary.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A bunny.
2. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
(a) They play loud music in the hotel lobby.
(b) They rev their car in the parking lot.
(c) They bang on the windows.
(d) They sing in the parking lot.
3. What city do the Rolling Stones record in in May 1965?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What is the color of Pam's hair?
5. What is Allen Davian's job?
(a) Band manager.
(b) Film director.
(d) Theater actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
2. What drug does Pam take with Brandon?
3. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
4. Whose birthday party does Pam attend in Chapter 2?
5. What band does Pam watch instead of going to see Jimmy Page?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is Lane Caudell the opposite of Pam's usual taste in men?
2. What does Jimmy say to Pamela on April 13th?
3. Why is Donnie difficult to live with?
4. How does Pam attract the attention of Chris Hillman?
5. What does Marlon Brando tell Pam in Chapter 9?
6. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
7. What is Pam's argument for liking both the Stones and the Beatles?
8. How do Pam and her friend Renee earn money to travel?
9. What bad news does Pam hear in Chapter 5?
10. How does Allen Daviau help Pam with her career?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)