|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pamela travel to to meet the Beatles?
(a) New York.
(d) Bel Air.
2. What band does Pam watch instead of going to see Jimmy Page?
(a) Mamas and Papas.
(b) Bo Diddley.
(c) The Band.
(d) Little Feat.
3. What does Pam sew and embroider for Chris Hillman?
(a) A poncho.
(b) An Indian shirt.
(c) A woolly jumper.
(d) A cowboy shirt.
4. What animal does Pam give Chris Hillman for a present?
(a) A canary.
(b) A bunny.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
5. Which star does Pam say marries for the third time?
(a) Robert Plant.
(b) Jimmy Page.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Chris Hillman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl Pam befriends at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
3. What drug does Pam take with Brandon?
4. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
5. Who do Pam's friends think she has betrayed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pam show her appreciation for the Iron Butterfly's music in Chapter 2?
2. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
3. How does Pam get to meet Mick Jagger?
4. Why is Mercy the only one of Pam's friends to join her at the Burritos' gig?
5. How does Pam win a part in a film?
6. Describe Pam's meeting with Cynthia Plastercaster?
7. How do Pam and her friends try to gain access to the Beatles?
8. How do Pam and her friends try to attract the Stones while they are in their hotel?
9. How do Pam and her friends get the name GTOs?
10. How does a relationship develop between Brandon and Pamela in Chapter 5?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)