|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pam perform to attract Hillman's attention?
(c) Hand stands.
(d) Head stands.
2. What is the name of Jerry Lewis' son Pamela befriends?
3. What radio station does Pam hear the DJ describing her?
4. What does one of the Led Zeppelin roadies hand Pamela?
(a) A Led Zeppelin record.
(b) A concert ticket.
(c) Jimmy Page's phone number.
(d) Jimmy Page's photograph.
5. What does Pamela say she wants to stop wasting money on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy Miss Mercy and Miss Lucy have a fight over?
2. What is Brandon de Wilde trying to get into after 25 years of acting?
3. What kind of shop does Vito live above?
4. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
5. Which member of Pam's group does Gail Zappa hire?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pam start earning money in Chapter 5?
2. What is Pam's opinion of the hippy scene?
3. Why does Pam decide to lose her virginity?
4. Why does Pamela return to her parents' house in Chapter 5?
5. Why do Pam's friends think she has betrayed the Beatles?
6. Describe Pam's meeting with Cynthia Plastercaster?
7. How does Pam win a part in a film?
8. Why is Pamela worried about her friends in Chapter 4?
9. How does Pamela's life get better at the end of Chapter 4?
10. How do Pam and her friends try to attract the Stones while they are in their hotel?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)