|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael Des Barres say is his father's title?
2. What does Donnie Wayne Johnson do for a career?
3. With whom does Chris Hillman form a new Band?
(a) David Crosby.
(b) Neil Young.
(c) Pete Townsend.
(d) Stephen Stills.
4. What kind of man does Pam say she is looking for?
(a) Mr. Muscles.
(b) A priest.
(c) A musician.
(d) Mr. Right.
5. What does Pamela learn to read?
(d) Tarot cards.
6. What is the name of the Who's drummer?
(a) John Bonham.
(b) Keith Moon.
(c) Roger Daltrey.
(d) Pete Townsend.
7. What country does Michael live in?
8. What band does Ray Davies play with?
(a) Humble Pie.
(b) Moody Blues.
(c) The Kinks.
(d) The Face.
9. What is the name of the second Beatle?
(a) Ringo Starr.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) George Martin.
10. For what does Pamela say she is desperate?
(a) Sincere love.
(b) A child.
(c) A family life.
(d) Her own career.
11. Who is Pamela waiting to call her at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Gram Parsons.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Chris Hillman.
(d) Jimmy Page.
12. What is the name of the thirteen-year-old girl Jimmy Page starts to see?
(a) Beatrice Bang.
(b) Jamie Lee.
(c) Lori Lightning.
(d) Janince Longpants.
13. What is the name of Jimmy's new girlfriend?
14. Where does Keith Moon invite Pamela?
(b) The Record Plant.
(c) The Space Ship.
(d) The Hacienda.
15. Who is Michelle Overone following while she is London?
(a) Pete Townsend.
(b) Robert Plant.
(c) Jimmy Page.
(d) John Lennon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the Beatles is suing the band?
2. What city is Marty from originally?
3. Whose records do Jagger and Pam listen to while they make love?
4. Why is Donnie depressed?
5. Who reads about Michael and Pamela's relationship in the press?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)