|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the club where Pam takes a job?
2. To which actor is Pam writing an ongoing letter?
(a) Marlon Brando.
(b) Robert De Niro.
(c) Al Pacino.
(d) Robert Duvall.
3. What city does Michael move to at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. Where does Keith Moon invite Pamela?
(a) The Space Ship.
(b) The Hacienda.
(d) The Record Plant.
5. What does Pamela learn to read?
(a) Tarot cards.
6. Who proposes to Pamela in Chapter 7?
(b) Frank Zappa.
(d) Jimmy Page.
7. What does Pam do while Marty works?
(a) Goes to the cinema.
(b) Goes to gigs.
(c) Goes sightseeing.
8. What is the name of the fourth Beatle?
(a) Ringo Starr.
(b) George Harrison.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Paul McCartney.
9. For whom does Larry Geller work?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Steve McQueen.
(c) Waylon Jennings.
(d) Elvis Presley.
10. Who reads about Michael and Pamela's relationship in the press?
(a) Pamela's mother.
(b) Jimmy Page.
(c) Michael's wife.
(d) Pamela's father.
11. What Marlon Brando film does Pam say she watches?
(a) Wild Ones.
(c) One-Eyed Jacks.
(d) The Godfather.
12. What is Michael Des Barres' role in Silverhead?
(a) The manager.
(b) The producer.
(c) The singer.
(d) The guitarist.
13. What famous actor owned the castle Pam moves into?
(a) Marlon Brando.
(b) Mae West.
(c) Charlie Chaplin.
(d) Buster Keaton.
14. Where does Brando say Pam can find all her answers?
(a) With her parents.
(c) With him.
(d) In herself.
15. What bores Pamela about Lance Caudell?
(a) His conversation.
(b) His silences.
(c) His jokes.
(d) His guitar playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pam and Renee sell when they run out of money?
2. Which of Pamela's old lovers dies in a car accident?
3. Who is Pam's first older man?
4. In what city does Jim Morrison die?
5. Where do most groups stay when they play at the Oakland Stadium?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)