|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Chris Hillman form a new Band?
(a) David Crosby.
(b) Neil Young.
(c) Stephen Stills.
(d) Pete Townsend.
2. What does Pamela learn to read?
(b) Tarot cards.
3. What is Mick picking up from Marty's boutique?
(d) A suit.
4. What kind of TV does Elvis own?
(a) A king-size TV.
(b) A baby TV.
(c) A cinema TV.
(d) A color TV.
5. What is the name of the second actor Pam falls for?
(a) Lane Caudell.
(b) Frederic Franzil.
(c) Dustin Hoffman.
(d) James Woods.
6. Who is Michelle Overone following while she is London?
(a) Pete Townsend.
(b) Jimmy Page.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Robert Plant.
7. What does Michael not reveal to Pamela?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He is married.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He knows her parents.
8. Where does Keith Moon invite Pamela?
(a) The Hacienda.
(b) The Record Plant.
(c) The Space Ship.
9. What group are the GTos touring with?
(a) Little Feat.
(b) The Who.
(c) The Faces.
10. What rock star does Pam meet at Marty's boutique?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Elton John.
(d) Freddie Mercury.
11. What is the name of the road in London where Cynderella's friend runs a shop?
(a) Melrose Road.
(b) Tottenham Court Road.
(c) Kings Road.
(d) Queens Road.
12. What do Pam and Renee sell when they run out of money?
(a) Cowboy shirts.
(c) Star autographs.
13. What is the name of Pamela's new boyfriend?
14. Why does Michael say he married Wendy?
(a) To get out of touring.
(b) To save their relationship.
(c) To start a family.
(d) To please his mother.
15. What does Christine die of?
(a) A drug overdose.
(b) Internal injuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Larry Geller work?
2. What Marlon Brando film does Pam say she watches?
3. In what band is Michael Des Barres a member?
4. What test does Pam say she passes in Chapter 9?
5. What is the name of the club where Pam takes a job?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)