|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lane Caudell like to start?
2. What does Jimmy Webb help Pam to do at the airport?
(a) Skip customs.
(b) Find a taxi.
(c) Book a flight.
(d) Fake her i.d.
3. What is the name of the club where Pam takes a job?
4. Of what band is Sandy a member?
(a) Pink Fairies.
(b) Family Affair.
(c) Texas Players.
(d) Loopy Nuts.
5. What group are the GTos touring with?
(b) The Who.
(c) The Faces.
(d) Little Feat.
6. In what part of England does Noel Redding live?
7. Why is Donnie depressed?
(a) He misses his family.
(b) His father has died.
(c) He can't get acting roles.
(d) He is stuck at home.
8. Who does Pamela dine with on February the 7th?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) Lenny Bruce.
(c) Woody Allen.
(d) George Martin.
9. What LP does Michael Des Barres tell Pamela he loved?
(a) Goat's Head Soup.
(b) Permanent Damage.
(c) Blood on the Tracks.
(d) Led Zeppelin.
10. What does Pam give Paul McCartney for a present?
(a) A signed photograph.
(b) A film scripr.
(c) A copy of her book.
(d) A copy of the GTO album.
11. Whose advances does Pamela turn down in Chapter 6?
(a) Elvis Presley's.
(b) Mick Jagger's.
(c) Waylon Jenning's.
(d) Robert Plant's.
12. What does Pam make to help Donnie pay his rent?
(b) Photography books.
13. What city does Michael move to at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
14. What is the name of Mick's new girlfriend?
15. What does Pam think of her dancing partners as?
(c) Rock stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the thirteen-year-old girl Jimmy Page starts to see?
2. What is the name of the fourth Beatle?
3. What country is Pam leaving for at the end of Chapter 6?
4. Why does Michael say he married Wendy?
5. To which actor is Pam writing an ongoing letter?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)