|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jimmy's new girlfriend?
2. What does Pamela learn to read?
(a) Tarot cards.
3. What was Pamela's surname before she married Michael?
4. What group are the GTos touring with?
(a) Little Feat.
(b) The Faces.
(c) The Who.
5. What is the name of the fourth Beatle?
(a) Ringo Starr.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) George Harrison.
6. What is the name of the thirteen-year-old girl Jimmy Page starts to see?
(a) Janince Longpants.
(b) Jamie Lee.
(c) Beatrice Bang.
(d) Lori Lightning.
7. What bores Pamela about Lance Caudell?
(a) His silences.
(b) His conversation.
(c) His guitar playing.
(d) His jokes.
8. In what city is Chuck Wein making a low budget film?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
9. What concert does Pam recall in her diary entry on December the 6th?
(b) Stone Island.
(c) The Whiskey.
10. What is the name of the second Beatle?
(a) George Harrison.
(b) Ringo Starr.
(c) George Martin.
(d) John Lennon.
11. What country does Led Zepplin tour in October?
12. What test does Pam say she passes in Chapter 9?
(a) A spelling test.
(b) A loyalty test.
(c) A driving test.
(d) An acting test.
13. With whom does Chris Hillman form a new Band?
(a) Neil Young.
(b) Stephen Stills.
(c) Pete Townsend.
(d) David Crosby.
14. Where do most groups stay when they play at the Oakland Stadium?
(a) The Dorchester.
(b) The Grand Hotel.
(c) The Republican.
(d) Edgewater Inn.
15. What do Pam and Renee sell when they run out of money?
(a) Star autographs.
(c) Cowboy shirts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jimmy Webb help Pam to do at the airport?
2. Which member of the GTOs is now a mother?
3. Who do Pamela and Michele see perform in Palamino?
4. In what band is Michael Des Barres a member?
5. What country is Pam leaving for at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)