|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pam say has a sweet face?
(b) Robert Plant.
(c) Jimmy Page.
(d) Chris Hillman.
2. What kind of guys does Pam say she starts dating?
(a) Fun guys.
(b) Straight guys.
(c) Boring guys.
(d) Normal guys.
3. What was Pamela's surname before she married Michael?
4. Who does Pamela bump into in the Troubador ladies' room?
(a) Bob Dylan.
(b) Patti Boyd.
(c) Gail Zappa.
(d) Paul McCartney.
5. Where does Mickey work?
(d) The Sex Shop.
6. What does Christine die of?
(b) A drug overdose.
(c) Internal injuries.
7. What does Michael not reveal to Pamela?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He is married.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He knows her parents.
8. In what band is Michael Des Barres a member?
(b) Soft Machine.
(d) Silver Apples.
9. What does Lane Caudell like to start?
10. What does Jimmy Page buy Pamela for a gift?
(a) A book of ethereal paintings.
(b) A book of death.
(c) A book of surreal poems.
(d) A book of surreal short stories.
11. What actor does one of the normal guys Pam dates work for?
(a) Robert DeNiro.
(b) Marlon Brando.
(c) James Dean.
(d) Steve McQueen.
12. To which actor is Pam writing an ongoing letter?
(a) Al Pacino.
(b) Robert Duvall.
(c) Robert De Niro.
(d) Marlon Brando.
13. What is the name of the thirteen-year-old girl Jimmy Page starts to see?
(a) Jamie Lee.
(b) Beatrice Bang.
(c) Janince Longpants.
(d) Lori Lightning.
14. What is the name of the fourth Beatle?
(a) Ringo Starr.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) Paul McCartney.
15. Who is the lead singer of the Runt?
(a) Sterling Morrison.
(b) Todd Rundgren.
(c) Syd Barrett.
(d) Scott Walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the road in London where Cynderella's friend runs a shop?
2. What concert does Pam recall in her diary entry on December the 6th?
3. What country does Michael live in?
4. What does Pam do while Marty works?
5. In what city does Jim Morrison die?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)