|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the thirteen-year-old girl Jimmy Page starts to see?
(a) Janince Longpants.
(b) Jamie Lee.
(c) Lori Lightning.
(d) Beatrice Bang.
2. To which actor is Pam writing an ongoing letter?
(a) Robert Duvall.
(b) Robert De Niro.
(c) Marlon Brando.
(d) Al Pacino.
3. What Marlon Brando film does Pam say she watches?
(a) One-Eyed Jacks.
(b) The Godfather.
(d) Wild Ones.
4. What bores Pamela about Lance Caudell?
(a) His jokes.
(b) His silences.
(c) His guitar playing.
(d) His conversation.
5. Who proposes to Pamela in Chapter 7?
(a) Jimmy Page.
(d) Frank Zappa.
6. Where does Mickey work?
(b) The Sex Shop.
7. Which member of the GTOs is now a mother?
(a) Mis Pamela.
(b) Miss Mercy.
(c) Miss Cynderella.
(d) Miss Sandra.
8. What group are the GTos touring with?
(a) Little Feat.
(b) The Who.
(c) The Faces.
9. What does Pam think of her dancing partners as?
(a) Rock stars.
10. What is the name of the road in London where Cynderella's friend runs a shop?
(a) Tottenham Court Road.
(b) Queens Road.
(c) Melrose Road.
(d) Kings Road.
11. Who do Pamela and Michele see perform in Palamino?
(a) Waylon Jennings.
(b) Willie Nelson.
(c) Tim Buckley.
(d) Elvis Presley.
12. Who is the third Beatle?
(a) George Harrison.
(b) Ringo Starr.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) John Lennon.
13. In what city does Jim Morrison die?
(a) Los Angeles.
14. What does Lane Caudell like to start?
15. What is the name of Jimmy's new girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pamela dine with on February the 7th?
2. What test does Pam say she passes in Chapter 9?
3. What is the name of Mick's new girlfriend?
4. What is Mick picking up from Marty's boutique?
5. What kind of TV does Elvis own?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)