|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of England does Noel Redding live?
2. What city does Michael move to at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
3. Who does Pamela bump into in the Troubador ladies' room?
(a) Bob Dylan.
(b) Patti Boyd.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) Gail Zappa.
4. Who proposes to Pamela in Chapter 7?
(b) Frank Zappa.
(d) Jimmy Page.
5. In what city does Jim Morrison die?
(d) Los Angeles.
6. What does Lane Caudell like to start?
7. Where does Keith Moon invite Pamela?
(a) The Record Plant.
(b) The Space Ship.
(c) The Hacienda.
8. What does Jimmy Webb help Pam to do at the airport?
(a) Skip customs.
(b) Book a flight.
(c) Fake her i.d.
(d) Find a taxi.
9. Which member of the GTOs is now a mother?
(a) Miss Cynderella.
(b) Mis Pamela.
(c) Miss Mercy.
(d) Miss Sandra.
10. What kind of guys does Pam say she starts dating?
(a) Fun guys.
(b) Normal guys.
(c) Boring guys.
(d) Straight guys.
11. What city is Marty from originally?
(a) New York.
(c) New Orleans.
12. What is the name of the second actor Pam falls for?
(a) Dustin Hoffman.
(b) Frederic Franzil.
(c) James Woods.
(d) Lane Caudell.
13. Where does Mickey work?
(d) The Sex Shop.
14. In what band is Michael Des Barres a member?
(b) Soft Machine.
(d) Silver Apples.
15. Who is the lead singer of the Runt?
(a) Syd Barrett.
(b) Todd Rundgren.
(c) Scott Walker.
(d) Sterling Morrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what band is Sandy a member?
2. What was Pamela's surname before she married Michael?
3. What does Pam make to help Donnie pay his rent?
4. Which member of the GTOs likes to inhale angel dust?
5. What is the name of the songwriter Pam sits next to on the plane?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)