|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Woody's characters does Pam think he based on her?
(a) Luna Schlosser.
(b) Annie Hall.
2. Who is Michelle Overone following while she is London?
(a) Jimmy Page.
(b) Robert Plant.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Pete Townsend.
3. Who proposes to Pamela in Chapter 7?
(b) Frank Zappa.
(c) Jimmy Page.
4. What do Pam and Renee sell when they run out of money?
(a) Cowboy shirts.
(b) Star autographs.
5. What city does Michael move to at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
6. What is Michael Des Barres' role in Silverhead?
(a) The manager.
(b) The singer.
(c) The guitarist.
(d) The producer.
7. Which family does Pam work for as a nanny?
(a) The Plants.
(b) The Hillmans.
(c) The Jaggers.
(d) The Zappas.
8. Of what band is Sandy a member?
(a) Loopy Nuts.
(b) Texas Players.
(c) Pink Fairies.
(d) Family Affair.
9. What does Christine die of?
(a) A drug overdose.
(d) Internal injuries.
10. In what city does Jim Morrison die?
(c) Los Angeles.
11. What is the name of Pamela's new boyfriend?
12. What does Pam make to help Donnie pay his rent?
(c) Photography books.
13. Who does Pam end up marrying?
(a) Michael Des Barres.
(b) Chris Hillman.
(c) Don Johnson.
(d) Jimmy Page.
14. What does Pam do while Marty works?
(a) Goes to gigs.
(b) Goes to the cinema.
(d) Goes sightseeing.
15. What famous actor owned the castle Pam moves into?
(a) Mae West.
(b) Buster Keaton.
(c) Charlie Chaplin.
(d) Marlon Brando.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Keith Moon invite Pamela?
2. What actor does one of the normal guys Pam dates work for?
3. For what band does Denny Laine play?
4. What city is Marty from originally?
5. What is the name of Jimmy's new girlfriend?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)