|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Chuck Wein also known?
(a) The Cherub.
(b) The Lottery.
(c) The Wizard.
(d) The Imp.
2. To which actor is Pam writing an ongoing letter?
(a) Robert Duvall.
(b) Robert De Niro.
(c) Marlon Brando.
(d) Al Pacino.
3. What is the name of Mick's new girlfriend?
4. What kind of TV does Elvis own?
(a) A baby TV.
(b) A cinema TV.
(c) A king-size TV.
(d) A color TV.
5. What city does Michael move to at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
6. For what does Pamela say she is desperate?
(a) Sincere love.
(b) A family life.
(c) Her own career.
(d) A child.
7. What is the name of the second actor Pam falls for?
(a) Dustin Hoffman.
(b) Lane Caudell.
(c) James Woods.
(d) Frederic Franzil.
8. Who releases their first LP in Chapter 6?
(a) The GTOs.
(c) Little Feat.
(d) Led Zeppelin.
9. What is the name of the thirteen-year-old girl Jimmy Page starts to see?
(a) Jamie Lee.
(b) Janince Longpants.
(c) Lori Lightning.
(d) Beatrice Bang.
10. What does Pam give Paul McCartney for a present?
(a) A copy of her book.
(b) A copy of the GTO album.
(c) A film scripr.
(d) A signed photograph.
11. What kind of guys does Pam say she starts dating?
(a) Boring guys.
(b) Normal guys.
(c) Fun guys.
(d) Straight guys.
12. What is the only possession Michael takes with him to LA?
(a) A hair dryer.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A book.
(d) A telephone.
13. Where does Brando say Pam can find all her answers?
(a) With him.
(c) With her parents.
(d) In herself.
14. What country is Pam leaving for at the end of Chapter 6?
15. What does Pam make to help Donnie pay his rent?
(b) Photography books.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what band is Michael Des Barres a member?
2. Which member of the GTOs likes to inhale angel dust?
3. What LP does Michael Des Barres tell Pamela he loved?
4. What does Pamela learn to read?
5. For whom does Larry Geller work?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)