|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which pop star do the GTOs hear has died?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Keith Moon.
(c) Jimi Hendrix.
(d) Paul McCartney.
2. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
(a) Ringo Starr.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) George Harrison.
3. Whose funeral does Pam attend in chapter two?
(a) Malcolm X's.
(b) Lenny Bruce's.
(d) Bobby Kennedy's.
4. What band is in the film that Daviau invites Pam to dance in?
(a) The Jim Hendrix Experience.
(b) The Silver Apples.
(c) Buffalo Springfield.
5. What does Frank Zappa urge the GTOs to do while he goes on tour?
(a) Write a film.
(b) Write songs.
(c) Write a comedy sketch.
(d) Learn an instrument.
6. Whose birthday party does Pam attend in Chapter 2?
7. In what city does Noel live?
(c) New York.
8. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
9. Which famous star moves into MacLean's log cabin?
(a) Lou Reed.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) Frank Zappa.
10. Where does Pam like to go clubbing?
(a) The Boulevard.
(b) The Strip.
(c) The Wanging Welly.
(d) The Yokel.
11. To what country does Noel Redding offer to take Pam?
12. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
(a) Freddie Starr.
(b) Tim Buckley.
(c) Tiny Tim.
(d) Lou Reed
13. What animal does Pam give Chris Hillman for a present?
(a) A bunny.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A canary.
14. What does Pam want to experience at Haight-Ashbury?
(a) Beat pop.
(b) Heavy metal.
(c) Flower power.
(d) Biker power.
15. From what state does Jimmy Page call Pam?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
2. Where does Pamela travel to to meet the Beatles?
3. What instrument does Michael Clarke play?
4. What does Pamela say she wants to stop wasting money on?
5. In what band is Bryan MacLean the guitarist?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)