Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
2. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
(a) Charlie Watts.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Brian Jones.
3. What does Pamela say she wants to stop wasting money on?
4. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
(a) The Flying Burrito Brothers.
(b) Captain Sensible.
(c) The Faces.
(d) Wild Man Fischer.
5. Who is the only GTO who accompanies Pam to the country music gigs?
6. Where does Pam like to go clubbing?
(a) The Strip.
(b) The Yokel.
(c) The Wanging Welly.
(d) The Boulevard.
7. What band does Pam watch instead of going to see Jimmy Page?
(a) Little Feat.
(b) Mamas and Papas.
(c) Bo Diddley.
(d) The Band.
8. What does Pam start writing?
(b) Short stories.
9. What kind of car does Hillman drive?
(a) A Jaguar.
(b) A Station Wagon.
(c) A Vector.
(d) A Mini.
10. What band do Pam and Mercy see for the first time at the Whiskey?
(a) Led Zepplin.
(b) The Animals.
(c) Pink Floyd.
(d) The Small Faces.
11. What does Pam want to experience at Haight-Ashbury?
(a) Biker power.
(b) Flower power.
(c) Heavy metal.
(d) Beat pop.
12. What instrument did Noel Redding play with the Jimi Hendrix Experience?
13. What does Frank Zappa rename Pam's group?
(a) The STDs.
(b) The GTOs.
(c) The DTOs.
(d) The YIPs.
14. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
(a) Ringo Starr.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) John Lennon.
15. What is the name of Zappa's label?
(a) Bizarre Records.
(b) Trout Records.
(c) Wild Records.
(d) Zapped Records.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
2. In what city does Noel live?
3. In what band is Bryan MacLean the guitarist?
4. Which famous star moves into MacLean's log cabin?
5. What is the name of the character the DJ says Pam is perfect for?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)