|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
2. Who does Pam describe as an impeccably gorgeous perfect pop star?
(a) Jimmy Page.
(b) Brian May.
(c) Pete Townsend.
(d) Paul McCartney.
3. Who is the only GTO who accompanies Pam to the country music gigs?
4. In what city does Noel live?
(d) New York.
5. What is the name of the girl Pam befriends at the beginning of Chapter 3?
6. At what hotel is Jagger staying?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Ambassador.
(c) The Regal.
(d) The Dorchester.
7. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
(a) Freddie Starr.
(b) Tim Buckley.
(c) Lou Reed
(d) Tiny Tim.
8. What does Pam want to experience at Haight-Ashbury?
(a) Beat pop.
(b) Heavy metal.
(c) Flower power.
(d) Biker power.
9. Whose birthday party does Pam attend in Chapter 2?
10. Which pop star do the GTOs hear has died?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Jimi Hendrix.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) Keith Moon.
11. What instrument does Michael Clarke play?
12. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
(a) Wild Man Fischer.
(b) The Faces.
(c) Captain Sensible.
(d) The Flying Burrito Brothers.
13. Why is Victor Hayden in trouble at school?
(a) He wears an earring.
(b) His hair is too long.
(c) He has been caught dealing.
(d) He has been caught smoking.
14. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
(a) Life Magazine.
(b) National Geographic.
(c) Rolling Stone Magazine.
(d) Time Magazine.
15. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(b) New England.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whose daughter does Pam babysit?
2. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
3. Who do Pam's friends think she has betrayed?
4. Where does Pam like to go clubbing?
5. What does one of the Led Zeppelin roadies hand Pamela?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)