|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jerry Lewis' son Pamela befriends?
2. What does Frank Zappa urge the GTOs to do while he goes on tour?
(a) Write a comedy sketch.
(b) Write a film.
(c) Learn an instrument.
(d) Write songs.
3. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Charlie Watts.
4. Who do Pam's friends think she has betrayed?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) The church.
(c) Her parents.
5. What does Pam perform to attract Hillman's attention?
(b) Hand stands.
(c) Head stands.
6. Which famous star moves into MacLean's log cabin?
(a) Lou Reed.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Frank Zappa.
(d) John Lennon.
7. At what hotel is Jagger staying?
(a) The Ambassador.
(b) The Dorchester.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Regal.
8. What song is Jim Morrison humming to?
(a) Relight My Fire.
(b) The End.
(c) LA Woman.
(d) Riders of the Storm.
9. What is the name of the character the DJ says Pam is perfect for?
10. Who is the only GTO who accompanies Pam to the country music gigs?
11. Where do Sparky and Pam befriend Lucy?
(a) Vito's party.
(b) A Rolling Stones's gig.
(c) A Yardbirds's after party.
(d) A Beatles's gig.
12. What city do the Rolling Stones record in in May 1965?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
13. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
14. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
(a) The long grass.
(b) A tree.
(c) A car.
(d) A bush.
15. Where does Pamela travel to to meet the Beatles?
(a) New York.
(d) Bel Air.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what state does Jimmy Page call Pam?
2. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
3. In what city does Noel live?
4. Whose concert does Pamela attend in August?
5. For whose daughter does Pam babysit?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)