|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Pam take with Brandon?
2. What does Pamela say she wants to stop wasting money on?
3. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Ringo Starr.
(d) George Harrison.
4. Where do the Byrds reside?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) Goon Canyon.
(d) Laurel Canyon.
5. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
6. In what band is Bryan MacLean the guitarist?
(a) Mothers of Invention.
(c) Silver Apples.
(d) Pink Floyd.
7. What does Pam fall ill with?
(b) The mumps.
(c) Small Pox.
(d) The measles.
8. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
(a) The Animals.
(b) Led Zeppelin.
(c) The Velvet Underground.
9. What does Frank Zappa name his son?
(b) Moon Unit.
(d) Jupiter Storm.
10. What rock star does Pam see out of her window?
(a) Syd Barrett.
(b) Jim Morrison.
(c) Brian Wilson.
(d) Neil Young.
11. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
12. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
13. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
(a) Tim Buckley.
(b) Freddie Starr.
(c) Tiny Tim.
(d) Lou Reed
14. What is Brandon de Wilde trying to get into after 25 years of acting?
15. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
(a) They rev their car in the parking lot.
(b) They bang on the windows.
(c) They sing in the parking lot.
(d) They play loud music in the hotel lobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Pam's group does Gail Zappa hire?
2. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
3. Who do Pam's friends think she has betrayed?
4. From what state does Jimmy Page call Pam?
5. For whose daughter does Pam babysit?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)