|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
(a) A pro-drug demonstration.
(b) An anti-Fascist demonstration.
(c) A peace demonstration.
(d) An anti-capitalist demonstration.
2. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Frank Zappa.
(c) Nick St. Nicholas.
(d) Noel Redding.
3. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(b) New York.
(d) New England.
4. Where does Andee Cohen live?
(b) New York.
(d) Santa Monica.
5. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
(a) George Harrison.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) Ringo Starr.
6. Where does Pam go after her relationship with Brandon gets too much?
(a) To Zappa's.
(b) To Parson's.
(c) To her parents'.
(d) To Mercy's.
7. What is the name of the boy Miss Mercy and Miss Lucy have a fight over?
8. What instrument did Noel Redding play with the Jimi Hendrix Experience?
9. To what country does Noel Redding offer to take Pam?
10. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
11. What instrument does Chris Hillman play?
(a) The bass.
(b) The guitar.
(c) The drums.
(d) The keyboards.
12. Which of the following words best describes Nick St. Nicholas?
13. What kind of car does Hillman drive?
(a) A Jaguar.
(b) A Mini.
(c) A Station Wagon.
(d) A Vector.
14. For whose daughter does Pam babysit?
(a) Gram Parsons'.
(b) Keith Richards'.
(c) George Harrison's.
(d) George Lowell's
15. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl Pam befriends at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. Who does Pam describe as an impeccably gorgeous perfect pop star?
3. What is the name of Zappa's label?
4. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
5. What does Pam say she wants to eventually become?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)