|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pamela say she lives with attached to her ear?
(b) A Walkman.
(c) A hearing aid.
(d) A radio.
2. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Charlie Watts.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Brian Jones.
3. What is Allen Davian's job?
(a) Band manager.
(c) Film director.
(d) Theater actor.
4. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
(a) Led Zeppelin.
(b) The Animals.
(d) The Velvet Underground.
5. Who do Pam's friends think she has betrayed?
(a) Her parents.
(c) The church.
(d) The Beatles.
6. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
(a) An anti-Fascist demonstration.
(b) A pro-drug demonstration.
(c) An anti-capitalist demonstration.
(d) A peace demonstration.
7. What is the name of the character the DJ says Pam is perfect for?
8. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
(a) Permanent Damage.
(b) Vulnerable Demons.
(c) Fun, Frolics and Mayhem.
(d) Reliable Lays.
9. What is the color of Pam's hair?
10. Where do the Byrds reside?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) Goon Canyon.
(d) Laurel Canyon.
11. What does Frank Zappa name his son?
(c) Jupiter Storm.
(d) Moon Unit.
12. Where does Pamela travel to to meet the Beatles?
(a) New York.
(b) Bel Air.
13. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
(a) Wild Man Fischer.
(b) The Flying Burrito Brothers.
(c) Captain Sensible.
(d) The Faces.
14. What kind of car does Hillman drive?
(a) A Vector.
(b) A Mini.
(c) A Station Wagon.
(d) A Jaguar.
15. Whose funeral does Pam attend in chapter two?
(a) Malcolm X's.
(b) Lenny Bruce's.
(d) Bobby Kennedy's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
2. What band do Pam and Mercy see for the first time at the Whiskey?
3. Who does Pam describe as an impeccably gorgeous perfect pop star?
4. What is the name of Jerry Lewis' son Pamela befriends?
5. Which of the following words best describes Nick St. Nicholas?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)