|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Pam give Chris Hillman for a present?
(a) A canary.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A bunny.
2. What does Frank Zappa urge the GTOs to do while he goes on tour?
(a) Write a film.
(b) Write a comedy sketch.
(c) Write songs.
(d) Learn an instrument.
3. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Ringo Starr.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) Paul McCartney.
4. What does Pam fall ill with?
(a) Small Pox.
(c) The mumps.
(d) The measles.
5. What song is Jim Morrison humming to?
(a) LA Woman.
(b) Riders of the Storm.
(c) Relight My Fire.
(d) The End.
6. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
7. What does Pam say she wants to eventually become?
(a) A lead singer in a band.
(b) The leader of a girl group.
(c) A journalist.
(d) The wife of a rock star.
8. Where do Sparky and Pam befriend Lucy?
(a) A Beatles's gig.
(b) A Yardbirds's after party.
(c) Vito's party.
(d) A Rolling Stones's gig.
9. To what country does Noel Redding offer to take Pam?
10. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
(a) Led Zeppelin.
(b) The Velvet Underground.
(c) The Animals.
11. What is the name of Jerry Lewis' son Pamela befriends?
12. What does Pam start writing?
(c) Short stories.
13. What band does Pam watch instead of going to see Jimmy Page?
(a) The Band.
(b) Mamas and Papas.
(c) Bo Diddley.
(d) Little Feat.
14. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(a) New England.
(b) New York.
15. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
(a) He lives in a city apartment.
(b) He spends too much time on the road.
(c) He is allergic to cat fur.
(d) He prefers dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Noel live?
2. Where does Pamela travel to to meet the Beatles?
3. What kind of car does Hillman drive?
4. What is the name of Captain Beefheart's band?
5. What band is in the film that Daviau invites Pam to dance in?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)