|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(a) New England.
(d) New York.
2. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
3. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
(a) Reliable Lays.
(b) Fun, Frolics and Mayhem.
(c) Permanent Damage.
(d) Vulnerable Demons.
4. What kind of shop does Vito live above?
(a) A music shop.
(b) A bookshop.
(c) An antiques shop.
(d) A computer shop.
5. What band is in the film that Daviau invites Pam to dance in?
(a) The Silver Apples.
(b) Buffalo Springfield.
(c) The Jim Hendrix Experience.
6. What does Frank Zappa rename Pam's group?
(a) The YIPs.
(b) The STDs.
(c) The GTOs.
(d) The DTOs.
7. What does one of the Led Zeppelin roadies hand Pamela?
(a) A Led Zeppelin record.
(b) Jimmy Page's phone number.
(c) A concert ticket.
(d) Jimmy Page's photograph.
8. What rock star does Pam see out of her window?
(a) Jim Morrison.
(b) Syd Barrett.
(c) Brian Wilson.
(d) Neil Young.
9. Where does Andee Cohen live?
(a) New York.
(c) Santa Monica.
10. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
(a) A pro-drug demonstration.
(b) An anti-capitalist demonstration.
(c) An anti-Fascist demonstration.
(d) A peace demonstration.
11. Where does Pam like to go clubbing?
(a) The Strip.
(b) The Boulevard.
(c) The Wanging Welly.
(d) The Yokel.
12. What band do Pam and Mercy see for the first time at the Whiskey?
(a) Pink Floyd.
(b) The Small Faces.
(c) The Animals.
(d) Led Zepplin.
13. Which member of Pam's group does Gail Zappa hire?
14. Which of the following words best describes Nick St. Nicholas?
15. What is the name of Pam's one remaining Beatle friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
2. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
3. What game do Tim and the girls play in the kitchen?
4. What is the name of the band Pam meets at the Whiskey A-Go-Go?
5. Who does Pam describe as an impeccably gorgeous perfect pop star?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)