|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state does Jimmy Page call Pam?
(b) New York.
2. What does Pamela see inside Jimmy Page's suitcase?
3. What does Frank Zappa name his son?
(a) Jupiter Storm.
(b) Moon Unit.
4. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
(a) Wild Man Fischer.
(b) The Flying Burrito Brothers.
(c) The Faces.
(d) Captain Sensible.
5. What band does Pam watch instead of going to see Jimmy Page?
(a) Bo Diddley.
(b) The Band.
(c) Mamas and Papas.
(d) Little Feat.
6. In what band is Bryan MacLean the guitarist?
(a) Pink Floyd.
(b) Mothers of Invention.
(c) Silver Apples.
7. What helps Pam understand why hippies say they can see God?
(c) A friend's death.
(d) Lep Zeppelin.
8. To what country does Noel Redding offer to take Pam?
9. Which of the following words best describes Nick St. Nicholas?
10. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
(a) They sing in the parking lot.
(b) They bang on the windows.
(c) They play loud music in the hotel lobby.
(d) They rev their car in the parking lot.
11. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(a) New York.
(d) New England.
12. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
13. What city do the Rolling Stones record in in May 1965?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
14. For whose daughter does Pam babysit?
(a) Gram Parsons'.
(b) George Lowell's
(c) George Harrison's.
(d) Keith Richards'.
15. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pam perform to attract Hillman's attention?
2. Where does Pam go after her relationship with Brandon gets too much?
3. What drug does Pam take with Brandon?
4. What kind of shop does Vito live above?
5. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)