|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pam want to experience at Haight-Ashbury?
(a) Beat pop.
(b) Biker power.
(c) Flower power.
(d) Heavy metal.
2. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
(a) Lou Reed
(b) Tiny Tim.
(c) Freddie Starr.
(d) Tim Buckley.
3. What is Brandon de Wilde trying to get into after 25 years of acting?
4. What does Pam need photographs for?
(a) Her scrapbook.
(b) Her acting portofolio.
(c) Her passport.
(d) Her year book.
5. Which pop star do the GTOs hear has died?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Jimi Hendrix.
(c) Keith Moon.
(d) Paul McCartney.
6. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
(a) Noel Redding.
(b) Nick St. Nicholas.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Frank Zappa.
7. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
(a) National Geographic.
(b) Time Magazine.
(c) Life Magazine.
(d) Rolling Stone Magazine.
8. What does Pam perform to attract Hillman's attention?
(a) Head stands.
(b) Hand stands.
9. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
10. What band does Pam watch instead of going to see Jimmy Page?
(a) The Band.
(b) Bo Diddley.
(c) Little Feat.
(d) Mamas and Papas.
11. What instrument does Michael Clarke play?
12. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
(a) Captain Sensible.
(b) The Faces.
(c) The Flying Burrito Brothers.
(d) Wild Man Fischer.
13. In what city does Noel live?
(a) New York.
14. Which of the following words best describes Nick St. Nicholas?
15. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
(b) Led Zeppelin.
(c) The Velvet Underground.
(d) The Animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pam sew and embroider for Chris Hillman?
2. What band do Pam and Mercy see for the first time at the Whiskey?
3. Who built Bryan Maclean's log cabin?
4. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
5. Whose birthday party does Pam attend in Chapter 2?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)