|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shop does Vito live above?
(a) An antiques shop.
(b) A music shop.
(c) A computer shop.
(d) A bookshop.
2. Whose funeral does Pam attend in chapter two?
(a) Lenny Bruce's.
(c) Malcolm X's.
(d) Bobby Kennedy's.
3. Where does Pam like to go clubbing?
(a) The Yokel.
(b) The Strip.
(c) The Wanging Welly.
(d) The Boulevard.
4. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
5. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
(a) Rolling Stone Magazine.
(b) Time Magazine.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Life Magazine.
6. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
(a) He spends too much time on the road.
(b) He prefers dogs.
(c) He lives in a city apartment.
(d) He is allergic to cat fur.
7. What band does Pam wait for outside Ciros?
(a) The Small Faces.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Byrds.
8. Which famous star moves into MacLean's log cabin?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Lou Reed.
(d) Frank Zappa.
9. What band do Pam and Mercy see for the first time at the Whiskey?
(a) Pink Floyd.
(b) Led Zepplin.
(c) The Small Faces.
(d) The Animals.
10. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Charlie Watts.
11. What instrument does Chris Hillman play?
(a) The guitar.
(b) The drums.
(c) The keyboards.
(d) The bass.
12. What does Pam want to experience at Haight-Ashbury?
(a) Flower power.
(b) Biker power.
(c) Beat pop.
(d) Heavy metal.
13. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
(a) They rev their car in the parking lot.
(b) They sing in the parking lot.
(c) They bang on the windows.
(d) They play loud music in the hotel lobby.
14. What does Pamela see inside Jimmy Page's suitcase?
15. What instrument does Michael Clarke play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Pam give Chris Hillman for a present?
2. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
3. Who asks Pam out at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What does Pam perform to attract Hillman's attention?
5. What is the name of the girl Pam befriends at the beginning of Chapter 3?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)