|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
(a) They play loud music in the hotel lobby.
(b) They rev their car in the parking lot.
(c) They sing in the parking lot.
(d) They bang on the windows.
2. What kind of lessons does Pam start taking?
(a) Acting lessons.
(b) Guitar lessons.
(c) Writing lessons.
(d) Singing lessons.
3. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
4. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
(a) Rolling Stone Magazine.
(b) Life Magazine.
(c) Time Magazine.
(d) National Geographic.
5. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
(a) Fun, Frolics and Mayhem.
(b) Permanent Damage.
(c) Reliable Lays.
(d) Vulnerable Demons.
6. What game do Tim and the girls play in the kitchen?
(c) Grid Iron.
7. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
8. What does Pam need photographs for?
(a) Her acting portofolio.
(b) Her passport.
(c) Her year book.
(d) Her scrapbook.
9. What drug does Pam take with Brandon?
10. What does Pam sew and embroider for Chris Hillman?
(a) An Indian shirt.
(b) A poncho.
(c) A cowboy shirt.
(d) A woolly jumper.
11. What does Pam say she wants to eventually become?
(a) The wife of a rock star.
(b) A journalist.
(c) The leader of a girl group.
(d) A lead singer in a band.
12. What does Frank Zappa name his son?
(c) Moon Unit.
(d) Jupiter Storm.
13. Where does Pam like to go clubbing?
(a) The Wanging Welly.
(b) The Yokel.
(c) The Strip.
(d) The Boulevard.
14. What song is Jim Morrison humming to?
(a) Riders of the Storm.
(b) Relight My Fire.
(c) LA Woman.
(d) The End.
15. What does Pam fall ill with?
(a) The mumps.
(b) Small Pox.
(c) The measles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Michael Clarke play?
2. Which star does Pam say marries for the third time?
3. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
4. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
5. What kind of game did Hillman lose his shirt playing?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)