|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
(a) The Faces.
(b) The Flying Burrito Brothers.
(c) Wild Man Fischer.
(d) Captain Sensible.
2. What instrument did Noel Redding play with the Jimi Hendrix Experience?
3. What does Frank Zappa urge the GTOs to do while he goes on tour?
(a) Write songs.
(b) Learn an instrument.
(c) Write a comedy sketch.
(d) Write a film.
4. Why is Victor Hayden in trouble at school?
(a) He has been caught smoking.
(b) He wears an earring.
(c) His hair is too long.
(d) He has been caught dealing.
5. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
(a) A bush.
(b) The long grass.
(c) A car.
(d) A tree.
6. Whose concert does Pamela attend in August?
(a) The Rolling Stones.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) The Byrds.
(d) The Beach Boys.
7. At what hotel is Jagger staying?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Regal.
(c) The Dorchester.
(d) The Ambassador.
8. What kind of shop does Vito live above?
(a) An antiques shop.
(b) A computer shop.
(c) A music shop.
(d) A bookshop.
9. What does Pam perform to attract Hillman's attention?
(a) Head stands.
(b) Hand stands.
10. In what band is Bryan MacLean the guitarist?
(a) Mothers of Invention.
(b) Pink Floyd.
(c) Silver Apples.
11. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(a) New England.
(b) New York.
12. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
(a) Led Zeppelin.
(b) The Animals.
(d) The Velvet Underground.
13. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Noel Redding.
(c) Frank Zappa.
(d) Nick St. Nicholas.
14. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
15. What does one of the Led Zeppelin roadies hand Pamela?
(a) Jimmy Page's photograph.
(b) A Led Zeppelin record.
(c) A concert ticket.
(d) Jimmy Page's phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
2. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
3. Which star does Pam say marries for the third time?
4. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
5. What does Pamela say she wants to stop wasting money on?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)