|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Chris Hillman play?
(a) The keyboards.
(b) The drums.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The bass.
2. What instrument did Noel Redding play with the Jimi Hendrix Experience?
3. What does Pam say she wants to eventually become?
(a) A lead singer in a band.
(b) A journalist.
(c) The wife of a rock star.
(d) The leader of a girl group.
4. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
5. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
(a) Fun, Frolics and Mayhem.
(b) Reliable Lays.
(c) Permanent Damage.
(d) Vulnerable Demons.
6. What band do Pam and Mercy see for the first time at the Whiskey?
(a) Pink Floyd.
(b) The Small Faces.
(c) Led Zepplin.
(d) The Animals.
7. What drug does Pam take with Brandon?
8. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) Ringo Starr.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) John Lennon.
9. What kind of lessons does Pam start taking?
(a) Guitar lessons.
(b) Singing lessons.
(c) Writing lessons.
(d) Acting lessons.
10. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
11. Where do the Byrds reside?
(b) Goon Canyon.
(c) Laurel Canyon.
(d) Bel Air.
12. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
(a) Led Zeppelin.
(b) The Animals.
(d) The Velvet Underground.
13. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Charlie Watts.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Keith Richards.
14. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
(a) A tree.
(b) A bush.
(c) The long grass.
(d) A car.
15. In what band is Bryan MacLean the guitarist?
(b) Mothers of Invention.
(c) Silver Apples.
(d) Pink Floyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
2. What does Pam need photographs for?
3. From what state does Jimmy Page call Pam?
4. What instrument does Michael Clarke play?
5. What does Pamela say she wants to stop wasting money on?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)