|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose concert does Pamela attend in August?
(a) The Byrds.
(b) The Beach Boys.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Beatles.
2. What kind of shop does Vito live above?
(a) A computer shop.
(b) An antiques shop.
(c) A music shop.
(d) A bookshop.
3. What is the color of Pam's hair?
4. What does Pamela say she wants to stop wasting money on?
5. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
(a) He prefers dogs.
(b) He spends too much time on the road.
(c) He lives in a city apartment.
(d) He is allergic to cat fur.
6. What is the name of Captain Beefheart's band?
(b) The Magic Band.
(c) Mothers of Invention.
(d) The Silver Apples.
7. Where do the Byrds reside?
(a) Goon Canyon.
(b) Bel Air.
(c) Laurel Canyon.
8. What kind of lessons does Pam start taking?
(a) Singing lessons.
(b) Writing lessons.
(c) Guitar lessons.
(d) Acting lessons.
9. What instrument did Noel Redding play with the Jimi Hendrix Experience?
10. Where does Pamela travel to to meet the Beatles?
(b) Bel Air.
(d) New York.
11. What does Pam perform to attract Hillman's attention?
(a) Hand stands.
(d) Head stands.
12. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(b) New England.
(c) New York.
13. What helps Pam understand why hippies say they can see God?
(b) Lep Zeppelin.
(d) A friend's death.
14. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
(a) Permanent Damage.
(b) Reliable Lays.
(c) Fun, Frolics and Mayhem.
(d) Vulnerable Demons.
15. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
(a) National Geographic.
(b) Life Magazine.
(c) Time Magazine.
(d) Rolling Stone Magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
2. Where does Pam go after her relationship with Brandon gets too much?
3. What is the name of Zappa's label?
4. Which of the following words best describes Nick St. Nicholas?
5. Which member of Pam's group does Gail Zappa hire?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)