|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sparky and Pam befriend Lucy?
(a) A Beatles's gig.
(b) Vito's party.
(c) A Yardbirds's after party.
(d) A Rolling Stones's gig.
2. What does Pam sew and embroider for Chris Hillman?
(a) A woolly jumper.
(b) An Indian shirt.
(c) A poncho.
(d) A cowboy shirt.
3. Who does Pam describe as an impeccably gorgeous perfect pop star?
(a) Jimmy Page.
(b) Brian May.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) Pete Townsend.
4. What band does Pam watch instead of going to see Jimmy Page?
(a) Mamas and Papas.
(b) Bo Diddley.
(c) The Band.
(d) Little Feat.
5. What does Pam need photographs for?
(a) Her scrapbook.
(b) Her acting portofolio.
(c) Her passport.
(d) Her year book.
6. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
(a) National Geographic.
(b) Rolling Stone Magazine.
(c) Time Magazine.
(d) Life Magazine.
7. What does Frank Zappa urge the GTOs to do while he goes on tour?
(a) Write a comedy sketch.
(b) Write a film.
(c) Learn an instrument.
(d) Write songs.
8. What band is in the film that Daviau invites Pam to dance in?
(a) The Jim Hendrix Experience.
(b) Buffalo Springfield.
(d) The Silver Apples.
9. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
(b) Led Zeppelin.
(c) The Velvet Underground.
(d) The Animals.
10. What does Pamela say she wants to stop wasting money on?
11. What game do Tim and the girls play in the kitchen?
(d) Grid Iron.
12. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
13. What kind of car does Hillman drive?
(a) A Station Wagon.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) A Vector.
(d) A Mini.
14. Which of the following words best describes Nick St. Nicholas?
15. Where does Pamela travel to to meet the Beatles?
(c) New York.
(d) Bel Air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
2. What kind of lessons does Pam start taking?
3. Which member of Pam's group does Gail Zappa hire?
4. What does one of the Led Zeppelin roadies hand Pamela?
5. For whose daughter does Pam babysit?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)