|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
2. What rock star does Pam see out of her window?
(a) Brian Wilson.
(b) Jim Morrison.
(c) Neil Young.
(d) Syd Barrett.
3. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(a) New York.
(c) New England.
4. Where does Andee Cohen live?
(a) New York.
(d) Santa Monica.
5. What does Pam start writing?
(a) Short stories.
6. What animal does Pam give Chris Hillman for a present?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A bunny.
(c) A canary.
(d) A puppy.
7. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
(a) Vulnerable Demons.
(b) Fun, Frolics and Mayhem.
(c) Permanent Damage.
(d) Reliable Lays.
8. Which member of Pam's group does Gail Zappa hire?
9. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
10. What kind of game did Hillman lose his shirt playing?
(c) Black Jack.
(d) Double Dare.
11. Whose birthday party does Pam attend in Chapter 2?
12. What is the name of the character the DJ says Pam is perfect for?
13. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
(a) He is allergic to cat fur.
(b) He lives in a city apartment.
(c) He prefers dogs.
(d) He spends too much time on the road.
14. Where does Pam like to go clubbing?
(a) The Strip.
(b) The Yokel.
(c) The Boulevard.
(d) The Wanging Welly.
15. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
(a) Nick St. Nicholas.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Noel Redding.
(d) Frank Zappa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
2. What is the color of Pam's hair?
3. Who is the first person to make a pass at Pam when she enters the film studio?
4. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
5. What instrument did Noel Redding play with the Jimi Hendrix Experience?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)