|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Pam's one remaining Beatle friend?
2. What radio station does Pam hear the DJ describing her?
3. What does Pam fall ill with?
(b) Small Pox.
(c) The measles.
(d) The mumps.
4. Whose concert does Pamela attend in August?
(a) The Byrds.
(b) The Rolling Stones.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) The Beach Boys.
5. What instrument does Chris Hillman play?
(a) The bass.
(b) The drums.
(c) The keyboards.
(d) The guitar.
6. To what country does Noel Redding offer to take Pam?
7. Where does Pam go after her relationship with Brandon gets too much?
(a) To Zappa's.
(b) To Mercy's.
(c) To Parson's.
(d) To her parents'.
8. From what state does Jimmy Page call Pam?
(d) New York.
9. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(a) New York.
(d) New England.
10. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
(a) The long grass.
(b) A bush.
(c) A car.
(d) A tree.
11. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
(a) They rev their car in the parking lot.
(b) They play loud music in the hotel lobby.
(c) They bang on the windows.
(d) They sing in the parking lot.
12. What does Pam need photographs for?
(a) Her acting portofolio.
(b) Her scrapbook.
(c) Her passport.
(d) Her year book.
13. What is Brandon de Wilde trying to get into after 25 years of acting?
14. What city do the Rolling Stones record in in May 1965?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
15. What song is Jim Morrison humming to?
(a) The End.
(b) LA Woman.
(c) Riders of the Storm.
(d) Relight My Fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank Zappa rename Pam's group?
2. What is the name of Zappa's label?
3. What does Pamela say she wants to stop wasting money on?
4. Why is Victor Hayden in trouble at school?
5. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)