|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
(a) A pro-drug demonstration.
(b) A peace demonstration.
(c) An anti-capitalist demonstration.
(d) An anti-Fascist demonstration.
2. What band does Pam wait for outside Ciros?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) The Rolling Stones.
(c) The Byrds.
(d) The Small Faces.
3. What does Pamela say she lives with attached to her ear?
(a) A hearing aid.
(b) A radio.
(d) A Walkman.
4. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
5. Who asks Pam out at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Gram Parsons.
(b) Brandon De Wilde.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) Chris Hillman.
6. What instrument does Michael Clarke play?
7. At what hotel is Jagger staying?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Dorchester.
(c) The Ambassador.
(d) The Regal.
8. Where does Pam like to go clubbing?
(a) The Strip.
(b) The Boulevard.
(c) The Yokel.
(d) The Wanging Welly.
9. Who is the first person to make a pass at Pam when she enters the film studio?
(a) Jimi Hendrix.
(b) Chris Hillman.
(c) Stephen Stills.
(d) David Crosby.
10. What kind of game did Hillman lose his shirt playing?
(c) Black Jack.
(d) Double Dare.
11. Whose birthday party does Pam attend in Chapter 2?
12. What does Pam sew and embroider for Chris Hillman?
(a) A cowboy shirt.
(b) A poncho.
(c) An Indian shirt.
(d) A woolly jumper.
13. What does Pam want to experience at Haight-Ashbury?
(a) Heavy metal.
(b) Biker power.
(c) Beat pop.
(d) Flower power.
14. For whose daughter does Pam babysit?
(a) Keith Richards'.
(b) George Harrison's.
(c) George Lowell's
(d) Gram Parsons'.
15. What is the name of the first Beatle?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Ringo Starr.
(d) George Harrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank Zappa name his son?
2. What does Pam fall ill with?
3. What does Frank Zappa urge the GTOs to do while he goes on tour?
4. What is the name of the band Pam meets at the Whiskey A-Go-Go?
5. What radio station does Pam hear the DJ describing her?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)