|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lowell George's name in Mothers of Invention?
(d) Moon Unit.
2. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(a) New England.
(d) New York.
3. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
4. What does Pam fall ill with?
(a) The measles.
(c) The mumps.
(d) Small Pox.
5. What kind of lessons does Pam start taking?
(a) Acting lessons.
(b) Guitar lessons.
(c) Singing lessons.
(d) Writing lessons.
6. What kind of shop does Vito live above?
(a) A music shop.
(b) A computer shop.
(c) A bookshop.
(d) An antiques shop.
7. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) Ringo Starr.
8. Where do Sparky and Pam befriend Lucy?
(a) A Rolling Stones's gig.
(b) A Yardbirds's after party.
(c) A Beatles's gig.
(d) Vito's party.
9. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
(a) Rolling Stone Magazine.
(b) Life Magazine.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Time Magazine.
10. Whose concert does Pamela attend in August?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) The Beach Boys.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Byrds.
11. What instrument does Michael Clarke play?
12. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
(a) He is allergic to cat fur.
(b) He lives in a city apartment.
(c) He prefers dogs.
(d) He spends too much time on the road.
13. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
(a) Captain Sensible.
(b) Wild Man Fischer.
(c) The Faces.
(d) The Flying Burrito Brothers.
14. What does Pam sew and embroider for Chris Hillman?
(a) A woolly jumper.
(b) An Indian shirt.
(c) A cowboy shirt.
(d) A poncho.
15. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what hotel is Jagger staying?
2. What song is Jim Morrison humming to?
3. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
4. Who does Pam meet in the studio parking lot?
5. What band does Pam watch instead of going to see Jimmy Page?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)