|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(a) New York.
(d) New England.
2. At what hotel is Jagger staying?
(a) The Dorchester.
(b) The Regal.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Ambassador.
3. What is the name of Jerry Lewis' son Pamela befriends?
4. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
(a) The long grass.
(b) A car.
(c) A tree.
(d) A bush.
5. What does one of the Led Zeppelin roadies hand Pamela?
(a) A concert ticket.
(b) Jimmy Page's phone number.
(c) Jimmy Page's photograph.
(d) A Led Zeppelin record.
6. What is the name of the first Beatle?
(a) George Harrison.
(b) Ringo Starr.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) John Lennon.
7. Who is the first person to make a pass at Pam when she enters the film studio?
(a) Chris Hillman.
(b) Stephen Stills.
(c) David Crosby.
(d) Jimi Hendrix.
8. What does Pam fall ill with?
(a) The mumps.
(c) The measles.
(d) Small Pox.
9. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
(a) Led Zeppelin.
(b) The Velvet Underground.
(d) The Animals.
10. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
11. What does Frank Zappa name his son?
(a) Moon Unit.
(c) Jupiter Storm.
12. What does Pamela say she lives with attached to her ear?
(b) A Walkman.
(c) A hearing aid.
(d) A radio.
13. What is Brandon de Wilde trying to get into after 25 years of acting?
14. What band is in the film that Daviau invites Pam to dance in?
(a) The Silver Apples.
(b) Buffalo Springfield.
(d) The Jim Hendrix Experience.
15. What helps Pam understand why hippies say they can see God?
(c) A friend's death.
(d) Lep Zeppelin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who built Bryan Maclean's log cabin?
2. What is the name of Pam's one remaining Beatle friend?
3. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
4. Who does Pam describe as an impeccably gorgeous perfect pop star?
5. What does Pam sew and embroider for Chris Hillman?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)