|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pam describe as an impeccably gorgeous perfect pop star?
(a) Brian May.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Jimmy Page.
(d) Pete Townsend.
2. Where do Sparky and Pam befriend Lucy?
(a) A Yardbirds's after party.
(b) Vito's party.
(c) A Beatles's gig.
(d) A Rolling Stones's gig.
3. What instrument does Michael Clarke play?
4. What animal does Pam give Chris Hillman for a present?
(a) A bunny.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A canary.
(d) A kitten.
5. What does Pamela say she lives with attached to her ear?
(b) A Walkman.
(c) A hearing aid.
(d) A radio.
6. What kind of shop does Vito live above?
(a) A bookshop.
(b) A computer shop.
(c) An antiques shop.
(d) A music shop.
7. Which of the following words best describes Nick St. Nicholas?
8. What instrument does Chris Hillman play?
(a) The guitar.
(b) The keyboards.
(c) The bass.
(d) The drums.
9. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
10. What kind of car does Hillman drive?
(a) A Station Wagon.
(b) A Vector.
(c) A Jaguar.
(d) A Mini.
11. What does Frank Zappa name his son?
(b) Moon Unit.
(c) Jupiter Storm.
12. What is the name of Zappa's label?
(a) Wild Records.
(b) Zapped Records.
(c) Bizarre Records.
(d) Trout Records.
13. What band does Pam wait for outside Ciros?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) The Rolling Stones.
(c) The Byrds.
(d) The Small Faces.
14. Why is Victor Hayden in trouble at school?
(a) He has been caught dealing.
(b) He wears an earring.
(c) His hair is too long.
(d) He has been caught smoking.
15. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(b) New England.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the band Pam meets at the Whiskey A-Go-Go?
2. Where does Pamela travel to to meet the Beatles?
3. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
4. What radio station does Pam hear the DJ describing her?
5. Which star does Pam say marries for the third time?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)