|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what band is Bryan MacLean the guitarist?
(a) Mothers of Invention.
(b) Pink Floyd.
(c) Silver Apples.
2. Why is Victor Hayden in trouble at school?
(a) He has been caught smoking.
(b) He wears an earring.
(c) His hair is too long.
(d) He has been caught dealing.
3. What does Pam say she wants to eventually become?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A lead singer in a band.
(c) The wife of a rock star.
(d) The leader of a girl group.
4. What band does Pam watch instead of going to see Jimmy Page?
(a) Little Feat.
(b) Mamas and Papas.
(c) Bo Diddley.
(d) The Band.
5. What kind of shop does Vito live above?
(a) A bookshop.
(b) A computer shop.
(c) An antiques shop.
(d) A music shop.
6. What drug does Pam take with Brandon?
7. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
(a) Captain Sensible.
(b) The Faces.
(c) Wild Man Fischer.
(d) The Flying Burrito Brothers.
8. In what city does Noel live?
(c) New York.
9. What is the name of the band Pam meets at the Whiskey A-Go-Go?
(a) The Velvet Underground.
(b) The Small Faces.
(c) The Iron Butterfly.
(d) The Silver Apples.
10. What kind of lessons does Pam start taking?
(a) Acting lessons.
(b) Writing lessons.
(c) Guitar lessons.
(d) Singing lessons.
11. What does Frank Zappa name his son?
(b) Jupiter Storm.
(c) Moon Unit.
12. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
13. Which pop star do the GTOs hear has died?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Jimi Hendrix.
(d) Keith Moon.
14. Which member of Pam's group does Gail Zappa hire?
15. What is the name of Jerry Lewis' son Pamela befriends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Pam give Chris Hillman for a present?
2. What is the name of the character the DJ says Pam is perfect for?
3. What is Lowell George's name in Mothers of Invention?
4. What instrument does Chris Hillman play?
5. What band do Pam and Mercy see for the first time at the Whiskey?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)