|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pam say she wants to eventually become?
(a) The wife of a rock star.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A lead singer in a band.
(d) The leader of a girl group.
2. Who built Bryan Maclean's log cabin?
(a) Peter Postlethwaite.
(b) Tom Mix.
(c) Jack Hobbs.
(d) George Martin.
3. What does one of the Led Zeppelin roadies hand Pamela?
(a) A concert ticket.
(b) Jimmy Page's phone number.
(c) A Led Zeppelin record.
(d) Jimmy Page's photograph.
4. What band do Pam and Mercy see for the first time at the Whiskey?
(a) Pink Floyd.
(b) Led Zepplin.
(c) The Small Faces.
(d) The Animals.
5. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
(a) An anti-Fascist demonstration.
(b) A peace demonstration.
(c) A pro-drug demonstration.
(d) An anti-capitalist demonstration.
6. Whose concert does Pamela attend in August?
(a) The Byrds.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Beach Boys.
7. Where does Andee Cohen live?
(a) Santa Monica.
(c) New York.
8. Where do the Byrds reside?
(b) Bel Air.
(c) Goon Canyon.
(d) Laurel Canyon.
9. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
10. What instrument does Chris Hillman play?
(a) The keyboards.
(b) The bass.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The drums.
11. What is the name of Zappa's label?
(a) Zapped Records.
(b) Trout Records.
(c) Wild Records.
(d) Bizarre Records.
12. Which of the following words best describes Nick St. Nicholas?
13. What is the name of Jerry Lewis' son Pamela befriends?
14. In what band is Bryan MacLean the guitarist?
(a) Silver Apples.
(b) Pink Floyd.
(c) Mothers of Invention.
15. What kind of game did Hillman lose his shirt playing?
(c) Black Jack.
(d) Double Dare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Pam take with Brandon?
2. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
3. What is the name of the boy Miss Mercy and Miss Lucy have a fight over?
4. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
5. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)