|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Appendixes, P.S. and VariousUntitled Add-ons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
(a) He prefers dogs.
(b) He is allergic to cat fur.
(c) He lives in a city apartment.
(d) He spends too much time on the road.
2. For what does Pamela say she is desperate?
(a) Sincere love.
(b) Her own career.
(c) A child.
(d) A family life.
3. What country is Pam leaving for at the end of Chapter 6?
4. What instrument did Noel Redding play with the Jimi Hendrix Experience?
5. What is the name of the second Beatle?
(a) George Martin.
(b) Ringo Starr.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) George Harrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Chris Hillman form a new Band?
2. Which of the following words best describes Nick St. Nicholas?
3. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
4. What is the name of the band Pam meets at the Whiskey A-Go-Go?
5. What is the color of Pam's hair?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)