|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Appendixes, P.S. and VariousUntitled Add-ons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy call the apartment he wants to purchase?
(a) A pad.
(b) An abode.
(c) A kennel.
(d) A sty.
2. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
(a) Lou Reed
(b) Freddie Starr.
(c) Tiny Tim.
(d) Tim Buckley.
3. Who asks Pam out at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Brandon De Wilde.
(b) Gram Parsons.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) Chris Hillman.
4. What kind of car does Hillman drive?
(a) A Mini.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) A Station Wagon.
(d) A Vector.
5. Whose concert does Pamela attend in August?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) The Rolling Stones.
(c) The Beach Boys.
(d) The Byrds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mickey work?
2. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
3. For what band does Denny Laine play?
4. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
5. Who does Pam describe as an impeccably gorgeous perfect pop star?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)