|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, I Met Him on a Monday and My Heart Stood Still.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which pop star do the GTOs hear has died?
(a) Keith Moon.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Jimi Hendrix.
(d) Paul McCartney.
2. What instrument does Chris Hillman play?
(a) The keyboards.
(b) The bass.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The drums.
3. What does Pam say she wants to eventually become?
(a) The leader of a girl group.
(b) A lead singer in a band.
(c) A journalist.
(d) The wife of a rock star.
4. What country does Led Zepplin tour in October?
5. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
(a) A car.
(b) The long grass.
(c) A bush.
(d) A tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
2. In what part of England does Noel Redding live?
3. Where do most groups stay when they play at the Oakland Stadium?
4. What is the name of the girl Pam befriends at the beginning of Chapter 3?
5. For what band does Denny Laine play?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)