|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, I Met Him on a Monday and My Heart Stood Still.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who built Bryan Maclean's log cabin?
(a) Tom Mix.
(b) Jack Hobbs.
(c) George Martin.
(d) Peter Postlethwaite.
2. What country does Led Zepplin tour in October?
3. Who is the lead singer of the Runt?
(a) Todd Rundgren.
(b) Syd Barrett.
(c) Sterling Morrison.
(d) Scott Walker.
4. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
(a) They bang on the windows.
(b) They rev their car in the parking lot.
(c) They sing in the parking lot.
(d) They play loud music in the hotel lobby.
5. What band do Pam and Mercy see for the first time at the Whiskey?
(a) Pink Floyd.
(b) Led Zepplin.
(c) The Small Faces.
(d) The Animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mickey work?
2. For what band does Denny Laine play?
3. To what country does Noel Redding offer to take Pam?
4. Where do most groups stay when they play at the Oakland Stadium?
5. Who is Pam's first older man?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)