|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, I Met Him on a Monday and My Heart Stood Still.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pam need photographs for?
(a) Her year book.
(b) Her acting portofolio.
(c) Her scrapbook.
(d) Her passport.
2. What does Pam do while Marty works?
(a) Goes sightseeing.
(b) Goes to the cinema.
(d) Goes to gigs.
3. For what does Pamela say she is desperate?
(a) Her own career.
(b) Sincere love.
(c) A child.
(d) A family life.
4. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(b) New England.
(d) New York.
5. What is Lowell George's name in Mothers of Invention?
(a) Moon Unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Pamela's old lovers dies in a car accident?
2. What instrument does Michael Clarke play?
3. What rock star does Pam meet at Marty's boutique?
4. With whom does Chris Hillman form a new Band?
5. What helps Pam understand why hippies say they can see God?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)