|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, I Met Him on a Monday and My Heart Stood Still.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Donnie depressed?
(a) He is stuck at home.
(b) His father has died.
(c) He misses his family.
(d) He can't get acting roles.
2. From what state does Jimmy Page call Pam?
(a) New York.
3. What kind of lessons does Pam start taking?
(a) Writing lessons.
(b) Singing lessons.
(c) Acting lessons.
(d) Guitar lessons.
4. Which pop star do the GTOs hear has died?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Keith Moon.
(d) Jimi Hendrix.
5. Which member of the Beatles is suing the band?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) George Martin.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) Paul McCartney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pam think of her dancing partners as?
2. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
3. What do Pam and Renee sell when they run out of money?
4. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
5. What does Frank Zappa urge the GTOs to do while he goes on tour?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)