|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, I Met Him on a Monday and My Heart Stood Still.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Pamela and Michele see perform in Palamino?
(a) Waylon Jennings.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) Tim Buckley.
(d) Willie Nelson.
2. Who is Michelle Overone following while she is London?
(a) Pete Townsend.
(b) Robert Plant.
(c) Jimmy Page.
(d) John Lennon.
3. With whom does Chris Hillman form a new Band?
(a) Stephen Stills.
(b) Neil Young.
(c) David Crosby.
(d) Pete Townsend.
4. What band does Pam wait for outside Ciros?
(a) The Byrds.
(b) The Small Faces.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Beatles.
5. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
(a) A tree.
(b) A car.
(c) A bush.
(d) The long grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
2. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
3. What is the name of Vito's three-year-old son?
4. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
5. What is the color of Pam's hair?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)