|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sweetheart of The Rodeo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Zappa's label?
(a) Wild Records.
(b) Trout Records.
(c) Bizarre Records.
(d) Zapped Records.
2. Who built Bryan Maclean's log cabin?
(a) Jack Hobbs.
(b) Tom Mix.
(c) George Martin.
(d) Peter Postlethwaite.
3. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
(a) They play loud music in the hotel lobby.
(b) They rev their car in the parking lot.
(c) They sing in the parking lot.
(d) They bang on the windows.
4. Why is Victor Hayden in trouble at school?
(a) He wears an earring.
(b) He has been caught dealing.
(c) He has been caught smoking.
(d) His hair is too long.
5. What is Brandon de Wilde trying to get into after 25 years of acting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to make a pass at Pam when she enters the film studio?
2. What does Pam perform to attract Hillman's attention?
3. What kind of shop does Vito live above?
4. What band does Pam wait for outside Ciros?
5. What song is Jim Morrison humming to?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)