|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sweetheart of The Rodeo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first Beatle?
(a) George Harrison.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Ringo Starr.
(d) John Lennon.
2. In what band is Bryan MacLean the guitarist?
(b) Silver Apples.
(c) Mothers of Invention.
(d) Pink Floyd.
3. What does Pam want to experience at Haight-Ashbury?
(a) Beat pop.
(b) Heavy metal.
(c) Flower power.
(d) Biker power.
4. Where does Pam like to go clubbing?
(a) The Strip.
(b) The Yokel.
(c) The Boulevard.
(d) The Wanging Welly.
5. What is the name of the band Pam meets at the Whiskey A-Go-Go?
(a) The Iron Butterfly.
(b) The Velvet Underground.
(c) The Silver Apples.
(d) The Small Faces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Beatle does Pamela see in the limo?
2. What does Pam perform to attract Hillman's attention?
3. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
4. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
5. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)