|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sweetheart of The Rodeo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
(a) A peace demonstration.
(b) A pro-drug demonstration.
(c) An anti-Fascist demonstration.
(d) An anti-capitalist demonstration.
2. What is the name of the first Beatle?
(a) Ringo Starr.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) John Lennon.
3. Where do the Byrds reside?
(b) Bel Air.
(c) Laurel Canyon.
(d) Goon Canyon.
4. Why is Victor Hayden in trouble at school?
(a) His hair is too long.
(b) He wears an earring.
(c) He has been caught smoking.
(d) He has been caught dealing.
5. Who does Pamela contact when she gets out of hospital?
(a) Frank Zappa.
(b) Nick St. Nicholas.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Noel Redding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday party does Pam attend in Chapter 2?
2. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
3. What does Zappa want to call the first GTO album?
4. What kind of car does Hillman drive?
5. Who built Bryan Maclean's log cabin?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)