|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Have you Ever Been Experienced?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
(a) A pro-drug demonstration.
(b) A peace demonstration.
(c) An anti-capitalist demonstration.
(d) An anti-Fascist demonstration.
2. At what hotel is Jagger staying?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Regal.
(c) The Ambassador.
(d) The Dorchester.
3. What is the name of Jerry Lewis' son Pamela befriends?
4. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
(a) He lives in a city apartment.
(b) He is allergic to cat fur.
(c) He prefers dogs.
(d) He spends too much time on the road.
5. Where do Pamela and her friends hide to get a sight of the Beatles?
(a) The long grass.
(b) A tree.
(c) A car.
(d) A bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Pam and her friends try and attract the Stones' attention when they arrive at the hotel?
2. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
3. What does Pam say she wants to eventually become?
4. What song is Jim Morrison humming to?
5. What is the color of Pam's hair?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)