|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, I Met Him on a Monday and My Heart Stood Still.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hillman say he cannot keep the kitten?
(a) He prefers dogs.
(b) He spends too much time on the road.
(c) He is allergic to cat fur.
(d) He lives in a city apartment.
2. What is the name of Jimmy's new girlfriend?
3. In what magazine does Frank Zappa mention the GTOs?
(a) Life Magazine.
(b) National Geographic.
(c) Time Magazine.
(d) Rolling Stone Magazine.
4. What does Jimmy call the apartment he wants to purchase?
(a) A pad.
(b) A kennel.
(c) A sty.
(d) An abode.
5. Which member of the Beatles is suing the band?
(a) George Harrison.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) George Martin.
(d) John Lennon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Marty from originally?
2. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
3. Which member of the GTOs is now a mother?
4. With whom does Chris Hillman form a new Band?
5. What song is Jim Morrison humming to?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)