|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Have you Ever Been Experienced?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose funeral does Pam attend in chapter two?
(b) Lenny Bruce's.
(c) Bobby Kennedy's.
(d) Malcolm X's.
2. In what city does Noel live?
(c) New York.
3. Why is Victor Hayden in trouble at school?
(a) He wears an earring.
(b) He has been caught dealing.
(c) He has been caught smoking.
(d) His hair is too long.
4. What kind of language does Pamela say she wants to discard?
5. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
(a) A pro-drug demonstration.
(b) A peace demonstration.
(c) An anti-capitalist demonstration.
(d) An anti-Fascist demonstration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shop does Vito live above?
2. Whose concert does Pamela attend in August?
3. Who is the first person to make a pass at Pam when she enters the film studio?
4. What is Allen Davian's job?
5. What song is Jim Morrison humming to?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)