|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, It's a Gas Gas Gas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first Beatle?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) George Harrison.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Ringo Starr.
2. Who is the only GTO who accompanies Pam to the country music gigs?
3. What is Allen Davian's job?
(b) Band manager.
(c) Theater actor.
(d) Film director.
4. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
(a) Captain Sensible.
(b) The Faces.
(c) The Flying Burrito Brothers.
(d) Wild Man Fischer.
5. What helps Pam understand why hippies say they can see God?
(a) A friend's death.
(b) Lep Zeppelin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Michael Clarke play?
2. Whose advances does Pamela turn down in Chapter 6?
3. What instrument did Noel Redding play with the Jimi Hendrix Experience?
4. Which famous star moves into MacLean's log cabin?
5. What does Pam want to experience at Haight-Ashbury?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)