|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, It's a Gas Gas Gas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Pam out at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) George Harrison.
(b) Brandon De Wilde.
(c) Gram Parsons.
(d) Chris Hillman.
2. What is the name of the road in London where Cynderella's friend runs a shop?
(a) Melrose Road.
(b) Queens Road.
(c) Kings Road.
(d) Tottenham Court Road.
3. What does Pam sew and embroider for Chris Hillman?
(a) A poncho.
(b) A cowboy shirt.
(c) A woolly jumper.
(d) An Indian shirt.
4. What is the name of Pam's one remaining Beatle friend?
5. What is the color of Pam's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument did Noel Redding play with the Jimi Hendrix Experience?
2. To what famous rock star does Lucy introduce the group?
3. Which pop star do the GTOs hear has died?
4. What is Lowell George's name in Mothers of Invention?
5. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)