|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, It's a Gas Gas Gas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Noel live?
(d) New York.
2. What is Lowell George's name in Mothers of Invention?
(b) Moon Unit.
3. What does Frank Zappa rename Pam's group?
(a) The GTOs.
(b) The STDs.
(c) The DTOs.
(d) The YIPs.
4. What does Pam say she wants to eventually become?
(a) The leader of a girl group.
(b) A journalist.
(c) The wife of a rock star.
(d) A lead singer in a band.
5. What is the name of the road in London where Cynderella's friend runs a shop?
(a) Melrose Road.
(b) Queens Road.
(c) Tottenham Court Road.
(d) Kings Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
2. What does Pam think of her dancing partners as?
3. Who is the first person to make a pass at Pam when she enters the film studio?
4. What kind of car does Hillman drive?
5. What is the name of the group Hillman starts after the Byrds?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)