|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, It's a Gas Gas Gas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
(b) New England.
(d) New York.
2. To what group does Cynthia introduce Pamela?
(a) The Velvet Underground.
(b) The Animals.
(d) Led Zeppelin.
3. Who built Bryan Maclean's log cabin?
(a) Peter Postlethwaite.
(b) Tom Mix.
(c) George Martin.
(d) Jack Hobbs.
4. What kind of bird does Jimmy Page say walks outside his window in England?
5. What is the name of the road in London where Cynderella's friend runs a shop?
(a) Kings Road.
(b) Queens Road.
(c) Melrose Road.
(d) Tottenham Court Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Pam take with Brandon?
2. What is the name of the club where Pam takes a job?
3. What drug have Pam's friends started taking?
4. What country does Led Zepplin tour in October?
5. What is the name of the boy Miss Mercy and Miss Lucy have a fight over?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)