|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, It's a Gas Gas Gas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lowell George's name in Mothers of Invention?
(a) Moon Unit.
2. Where do Sparky and Pam befriend Lucy?
(a) A Beatles's gig.
(b) A Rolling Stones's gig.
(c) A Yardbirds's after party.
(d) Vito's party.
3. What concert does Pam recall in her diary entry on December the 6th?
(c) Stone Island.
(d) The Whiskey.
4. What kind of demonstration does Pam attend in this chapter?
(a) An anti-Fascist demonstration.
(b) A peace demonstration.
(c) An anti-capitalist demonstration.
(d) A pro-drug demonstration.
5. What does Pam perform to attract Hillman's attention?
(b) Head stands.
(c) Hand stands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pam's first older man?
2. What state do Pam aunt and uncle live in?
3. Which famous star moves into MacLean's log cabin?
4. Who do Pamela and Michele see perform in Palamino?
5. What kind of lessons does Pam start taking?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)