|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, It's a Gas Gas Gas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the band Pam meets at the Whiskey A-Go-Go?
(a) The Silver Apples.
(b) The Velvet Underground.
(c) The Small Faces.
(d) The Iron Butterfly.
2. Who does Pam describe as an impeccably gorgeous perfect pop star?
(a) Pete Townsend.
(b) Jimmy Page.
(c) Brian May.
(d) Paul McCartney.
3. Which of the following words best describes Nick St. Nicholas?
4. What does Pamela see inside Jimmy Page's suitcase?
5. What concert does Pam recall in her diary entry on December the 6th?
(c) The Whiskey.
(d) Stone Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the Led Zeppelin roadies hand Pamela?
2. What animal does Pam give Chris Hillman for a present?
3. What helps Pam understand why hippies say they can see God?
4. Which member of the GTOs likes to inhale angel dust?
5. What does Pam need photographs for?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)