|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does not occur, even though the Fleet runs better than ever and does not kill any more bugs?
(a) Death threats
(d) New students
2. What is revealed in the shadow? What might this character be called?
3. Shimoda says that Richard needs to be more __________ in his thinking.
(d) Clear headed
4. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
5. It is important to realize all are __________ to do whatever they want.
Short Answer Questions
1. Another caller says that Shimoda is a ____________, and Shimoda agrees with him.
2. Shimoda tells the woman on the phone that he does not know it, but finds it fun ___________.
3. Shimoda turns a question back onto Richard: Can _____________ walk through walls?
4. The vampire realizes that he alone makes a decision to ________ if he fails to drink blood.
5. What does Shimoda say the 4 billion people in the world might be rocked by?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the vision that Shimoda walks back with after walking toward the shadow?
2. What is the concise answer Richard gives to Shimoda's question from #45?
3. How does Shimoda respond when the talk show host infers the idea that gypsy piloting is illegal?
4. When does Shimoda confess to feeling lonely in his life?
5. Why does Richard dream about airplanes when he is sleeping?
6. What does Shimoda announce is the reason for Richard being here?
7. What does Shimoda do after Richard states that he thinks he is finally beginning to understand the idea of walking through walls?
8. What does Richard conclude about Shimoda and his relationship to the world?
9. What does the host of the Jeff Sykes Talk Show suggest about gypsy piloting?
10. What does Shimoda answer when Richard declares being a Master to be frustrating as hell?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)