|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says that Richard has failed to realize he is already _________ and has always been.
(a) A Master
(c) At Peace
2. The woman caller is tired of hearing ___________.
(a) It doesn't matter
(b) Do your thing
(c) I don't care what you think
(d) Nothing is impossible
3. Richard could play any instrument by giving up his ______________ that he cannot play.
(a) Internal dialogue
(b) Past experiences
4. What direction does Richard fly after the assassination of Shimoda?
5. The vampire realizes that he alone makes a decision to ________ if he fails to drink blood.
(b) Be weakened
(c) Find other sources of food
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Shimoda killed in his plane?
2. Richard recalls how it easy it was for him to learn _______ because nothing else mattered.
3. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
4. Shimoda tests Richard by questioning his value as a part of society when he runs around as a ____________.
5. What does Richard continue to relive, hoping to change what has happened?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Richard to threaten violence to the vision Shimoda shows to Richard?
2. Why is the song from Richard's boyhood such a strange occurrence?
3. What does Richard conclude about Shimoda and his relationship to the world?
4. What does Richard answer to Shimoda's question of how Richard can expect to impress the workday world when he runs around as a gypsy pilot?
5. What does Richard find difficult about the idea of knowing that he knows everything?
6. What does the woman caller say about the idea of "doing what you want?"
7. How does Shimoda respond when the talk show host infers the idea that gypsy piloting is illegal?
8. What is the question Richard then formulates when he begins to do the thing which is the answer to #33?
9. What does Shimoda say about the talents and skills Richard and he have?
10. What happens when Richard is refueling his plane?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)