|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is important to realize all are __________ to do whatever they want.
2. The question that a person does have to ask is, "Is this what I really want __________?"
(a) To believe
(b) To hold
(c) To do
(d) To have
3. What does Shimoda say the 4 billion people in the world might be rocked by?
(b) A death
(c) Shimoda's identity
(d) Financial markets
4. What does Richard think Shimoda will do to him?
(a) Sacrifice himself
(b) Force him to submit to the image
(c) Let him be taken by the image
5. Shimoda tests Richard by questioning his value as a part of society when he runs around as a ____________.
(c) Gypsy pilot
Short Answer Questions
1. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
2. What is the first way Richard tries to love the kind, but friendless persona Shimoda pretends to be?
3. Shimoda asks Richard if he can name anyone who _____________.
4. Shimoda worries about Richard not liking ____________, but Richard admits he enjoys bouncing ideas around, if not being worshiped or depended on.
5. Richard could play any instrument by giving up his ______________ that he cannot play.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)