|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda marvels at the way Richard never stops ____________ during their lessons and discussions.
2. Shimoda warns Richard that he will lose 90% of his audience unless he ___________.
(a) Performs miracles
(b) Believes in the Bible
(c) Makes up his mind
(d) Keeps it short
3. What is the first way Richard tries to love the kind, but friendless persona Shimoda pretends to be?
(d) Physical contact
4. Richard asks Shimoda if he ever gets a little ___________ in all of his travels.
5. What does the host of the radio show suggest is somehow illegal?
(a) Imagining reality
(b) Being a Master
(c) Walking on water
(d) Gypsy piloting
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda asks: Can they be living in four billion _______________?
2. What does the answer to #112 ask to drink, which angers Richard?
3. Shimoda tests Richard by questioning his value as a part of society when he runs around as a ____________.
4. Richard is annoyed about never receiving ___________ from Shimoda.
5. Shimoda confirms to Richard that everything that happened and that is happening is just a _______.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the vision that Shimoda walks back with after walking toward the shadow?
2. What does the woman caller say about the idea of "doing what you want?"
3. What does Shimoda announce is the reason for Richard being here?
4. Why did Shimoda add the gore of a shotgun death?
5. What is the concise answer Richard gives to Shimoda's question from #45?
6. Why is the song from Richard's boyhood such a strange occurrence?
7. What happens when Richard is refueling his plane?
8. What is a thought form used for, according to Shimoda?
9. Why does Richard dream about airplanes when he is sleeping?
10. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in order to help Richard get straight answers from him?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)