|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says that Richard is here to learn that it does not matter whether he ___________ or not.
2. What frightens Richard as he and Shimoda are talking that night?
(a) The book
(b) A shadow
(c) A bug
(d) A voice
3. Richard asks Shimoda if he ever gets a little ___________ in all of his travels.
4. Shimoda tries to explain to Richard that __________ does not affect reality.
(a) Another's belief
5. What is the name of the host on the talk show Shimoda and Richard are on?
(a) Jeff Sykes
(b) Jeremy Sykes
(c) John Smith
(d) Jenny Sloopy
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda and Richard remain ___________ should Richard have any questions or need to discuss any problems.
2. Richard says that he doesn't care if he loses part of his audience because he knows ______ and talks what he talks.
3. Shimoda's response to the idea of the answer to #158 being illegal is that no one can stop them from ________ what they want.
4. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
5. What is the name of the hardware store where Richard is shopping for plane parts?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Richard doing when he overhears his boyhood favorite song, Greensleeves?
2. What does Shimoda do after Richard states that he thinks he is finally beginning to understand the idea of walking through walls?
3. Why is the song from Richard's boyhood such a strange occurrence?
4. How does Richard respond to Shimoda's warning that he will lose 90% of his audience if he is not short?
5. What is the question Richard then formulates when he begins to do the thing which is the answer to #33?
6. What does the woman caller say about the idea of "doing what you want?"
7. What does Richard continue to do, though the outcome never changes?
8. When does Shimoda confess to feeling lonely in his life?
9. What does Richard conclude about Shimoda and his relationship to the world?
10. What does Shimoda answer when Richard declares being a Master to be frustrating as hell?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)