|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard is told that he must _________ his own documents.
2. The vampire is free to __________ however he wants, and the choices go on and on
3. Shimoda is learning how to _________________ in this chapter.
(a) Walk through walls
(b) Become a Master
(c) Listen to Richard
(d) Pour gas into his tank
4. What does Shimoda say the 4 billion people in the world might be rocked by?
(a) A death
(b) Financial markets
(d) Shimoda's identity
5. Shimoda confirms to Richard that everything that happened and that is happening is just a _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda believes it is a great way to run the ________________, letting everyone do as they please.
2. Shimoda advises Richard to _________ in reference to his feelings in question #143.
3. What is the image revealed to be, according to Shimoda?
4. Richard tells Shimoda as he is dying that he didn't think Shimoda had any ____________.
5. Shimoda warns that people who will come to him with problems will not want ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Richard respond to Shimoda's warning that he will lose 90% of his audience if he is not short?
2. What does the host of the Jeff Sykes Talk Show suggest about gypsy piloting?
3. When does Shimoda confess to feeling lonely in his life?
4. What does Shimoda declare about humans in general? What are they capable of?
5. What is the question Richard then formulates when he begins to do the thing which is the answer to #33?
6. What does the woman caller say about the idea of "doing what you want?"
7. What does Richard conclude about Shimoda and his relationship to the world?
8. What does Richard answer to Shimoda's question of how Richard can expect to impress the workday world when he runs around as a gypsy pilot?
9. What happens when Richard is refueling his plane?
10. What does Shimoda announce is the reason for Richard being here?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)