|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard wants to add that everyone can do as he or she pleases, so long as we don't ___________.
(a) Break the rules of the law
(b) Hurt anyone else
(c) Make mistakes
(d) Follow rules
2. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
3. Shimoda says that all humans are __________, naturally able to have what they want.
4. Shimoda says that Richard has failed to realize he is already _________ and has always been.
(b) At Peace
(c) A Master
5. Since "___________ is Able to Respond" Richard answers only to himself.
(d) Being a Master
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is the cafe where Richard and Shimoda dine during Chapter 14?
2. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
3. Richard tells Shimoda as he is dying that he didn't think Shimoda had any ____________.
4. Richard asks Shimoda if he ever gets a little ___________ in all of his travels.
5. What is revealed in the shadow? What might this character be called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Richard ask Shimoda as they are eating at a cafe in Ryerson, Ohio?
2. How does Richard respond to Shimoda's warning that he will lose 90% of his audience if he is not short?
3. When does Shimoda confess to feeling lonely in his life?
4. What is the concise answer Richard gives to Shimoda's question from #45?
5. How does Shimoda respond when the talk show host infers the idea that gypsy piloting is illegal?
6. What does Shimoda declare about humans in general? What are they capable of?
7. Why did Shimoda add the gore of a shotgun death?
8. What is a thought form used for, according to Shimoda?
9. What is the question Richard then formulates when he begins to do the thing which is the answer to #33?
10. What does Richard answer to Shimoda's question of how Richard can expect to impress the workday world when he runs around as a gypsy pilot?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)