|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard asks if Shimoda's death had to happen, what does Shimoda have to say?
(a) Why does it matter?
2. What does Shimoda show to Richard that Richard was certain he didn't actually have?
(b) Driver's license
(c) Commercial pilot certificate
(d) Birth certificate
3. Richard begins to believe that Shimoda does not __________ this world
(a) Live in
(c) Appreciate the laws of
(d) Walk on the ground in
4. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
(a) The clouds
(b) Orange brick wall
(c) The door
(d) The ground
5. Shimoda tests Richard by questioning his value as a part of society when he runs around as a ____________.
(d) Gypsy pilot
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda says he and Richard both ____________.
2. The vampire realizes that he alone makes a decision to ________ if he fails to drink blood.
3. What does not occur, even though the Fleet runs better than ever and does not kill any more bugs?
4. Shimoda believes it is a great way to run the ________________, letting everyone do as they please.
5. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shimoda say about the talents and skills Richard and he have?
2. Why is the song from Richard's boyhood such a strange occurrence?
3. How does Richard respond to Shimoda's warning that he will lose 90% of his audience if he is not short?
4. Describe the vision that Shimoda walks back with after walking toward the shadow?
5. What is the question Richard then formulates when he begins to do the thing which is the answer to #33?
6. What does Richard continue to do, though the outcome never changes?
7. What does the woman caller say about the idea of "doing what you want?"
8. What does Shimoda answer when Richard declares being a Master to be frustrating as hell?
9. What does Shimoda announce is the reason for Richard being here?
10. Why did Shimoda add the gore of a shotgun death?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)