|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda's response to the idea of the answer to #158 being illegal is that no one can stop them from ________ what they want.
(a) Flying where and
2. Shimoda believes it is a great way to run the ________________, letting everyone do as they please.
3. In what state is the cafe where Richard and Shimoda dine during Chapter 14?
4. Shimoda confirms to Richard that everything that happened and that is happening is just a _______.
5. What song is playing in the hardware store that Richard goes to in order to find parts for his plane?
(a) Fly Like an Eagle
(c) Beat It
(d) Jingle Bells
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard think Shimoda will do to him?
2. The vampire is free to __________ however he wants, and the choices go on and on
3. The book tells Richard that a happy and free life requires that ______ be sacrificed.
4. How is Shimoda killed in his plane?
5. Shimoda tries to explain to Richard that __________ does not affect reality.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shimoda announce is the reason for Richard being here?
2. When does Shimoda confess to feeling lonely in his life?
3. What does Shimoda declare about humans in general? What are they capable of?
4. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in order to help Richard get straight answers from him?
5. What does Richard find difficult about the idea of knowing that he knows everything?
6. What does Shimoda answer when Richard declares being a Master to be frustrating as hell?
7. What does Richard ask Shimoda as they are eating at a cafe in Ryerson, Ohio?
8. When the woman caller demands to know how Shimoda can say the things he does, what does he respond?
9. What does the host of the Jeff Sykes Talk Show suggest about gypsy piloting?
10. What does Shimoda think is a great way to run the universe?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)