|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
(a) Orange brick wall
(b) The clouds
(c) The ground
(d) The door
2. What does the host of the radio show suggest is somehow illegal?
(a) Imagining reality
(b) Walking on water
(c) Gypsy piloting
(d) Being a Master
3. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
4. Shimoda and Richard remain ___________ should Richard have any questions or need to discuss any problems.
(c) Fellow fliers
5. What does the answer to #112 ask to drink, which angers Richard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard recalls reading about __________ but finds letting go of doubt hard.
2. Shimoda confirms to Richard that everything that happened and that is happening is just a _______.
3. Richard begins to believe that Shimoda does not __________ this world
4. Masochists, crocodile god worshipers, and would-be martyrs prove the _________ does not work.
5. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the vision that Shimoda walks back with after walking toward the shadow?
2. What does Shimoda say about the talents and skills Richard and he have?
3. What causes Richard to threaten violence to the vision Shimoda shows to Richard?
4. What is the concise answer Richard gives to Shimoda's question from #45?
5. When the woman caller demands to know how Shimoda can say the things he does, what does he respond?
6. What is Richard doing when he overhears his boyhood favorite song, Greensleeves?
7. What does Shimoda do after Richard states that he thinks he is finally beginning to understand the idea of walking through walls?
8. What happens when Richard is refueling his plane?
9. What does Richard answer to Shimoda's question of how Richard can expect to impress the workday world when he runs around as a gypsy pilot?
10. What does the woman caller say about the idea of "doing what you want?"
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)