|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says he and Richard both ____________.
(a) Are Masters
(b) Know all things
(c) Can understand everything
(d) Know nothing
2. What song is playing in the hardware store that Richard goes to in order to find parts for his plane?
(a) Fly Like an Eagle
(c) Jingle Bells
(d) Beat It
3. It is important to realize all are __________ to do whatever they want.
4. Shimoda says that Richard is here to learn that it does not matter whether he ___________ or not.
5. The male caller believes he is free to come over to the station and ________________.
(a) Blow off Shimoda's head
(b) Protest Shimoda
(c) Complain to the station manager
(d) Talk to Shimoda
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard asks if Shimoda's death had to happen, what does Shimoda have to say?
2. Richard will need to give himself conscious __________ to do things he wants to do.
3. Since "___________ is Able to Respond" Richard answers only to himself.
4. Shimoda asks: Can they be living in four billion _______________?
5. Shimoda marvels at the way Richard never stops ____________ during their lessons and discussions.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shimoda think is a great way to run the universe?
2. What does Shimoda answer when Richard declares being a Master to be frustrating as hell?
3. What does Richard answer to Shimoda's question of how Richard can expect to impress the workday world when he runs around as a gypsy pilot?
4. What is Richard doing when he overhears his boyhood favorite song, Greensleeves?
5. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in order to help Richard get straight answers from him?
6. When does Shimoda confess to feeling lonely in his life?
7. What does Richard ask Shimoda as they are eating at a cafe in Ryerson, Ohio?
8. What does Richard continue to do, though the outcome never changes?
9. What is the question Richard then formulates when he begins to do the thing which is the answer to #33?
10. When the woman caller demands to know how Shimoda can say the things he does, what does he respond?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)