|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda marvels at the way Richard never stops ____________ during their lessons and discussions.
2. Richard is annoyed about never receiving ___________ from Shimoda.
(c) Straight answers
(d) Clear lessons
3. What does Shimoda have to say about the idea of people destroying the earth?
(a) Everything balances
(b) It's bound to happen
(c) People are ignorant
(d) The earth is stronger than people
4. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
(a) Orange brick wall
(b) The clouds
(c) The door
(d) The ground
5. The book tells Richard after Shimoda dies that, "Everything in this book may be ___________."
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman caller is tired of hearing ___________.
2. What does the answer to #112 ask to drink, which angers Richard?
3. The _____ does not need Shimoda to tell anyone how the world works, so Shimoda could have said nothing.
4. Shimoda believes it is a great way to run the ________________, letting everyone do as they please.
5. Shimoda says that Richard has failed to realize he is already _________ and has always been.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Shimoda add the gore of a shotgun death?
2. What does Shimoda do after Richard states that he thinks he is finally beginning to understand the idea of walking through walls?
3. What does Richard conclude about Shimoda and his relationship to the world?
4. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in order to help Richard get straight answers from him?
5. How does Richard respond to Shimoda's warning that he will lose 90% of his audience if he is not short?
6. What is the question Richard then formulates when he begins to do the thing which is the answer to #33?
7. Describe the vision that Shimoda walks back with after walking toward the shadow?
8. What is a thought form used for, according to Shimoda?
9. What does Richard find difficult about the idea of knowing that he knows everything?
10. What does the woman caller say about the idea of "doing what you want?"
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)