|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda worries about Richard not liking ____________, but Richard admits he enjoys bouncing ideas around, if not being worshiped or depended on.
2. Richard asks Shimoda if he ever gets a little ___________ in all of his travels.
3. Shimoda says he only gets ____________ if he feels like it.
4. When Richard asks if Shimoda's death had to happen, what does Shimoda have to say?
(c) Why does it matter?
5. Richard could play any instrument by giving up his ______________ that he cannot play.
(c) Past experiences
(d) Internal dialogue
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda says that Richard is here to learn that it does not matter whether he ___________ or not.
2. Shimoda warns that people who will come to him with problems will not want ___________.
3. The question that a person does have to ask is, "Is this what I really want __________?"
4. When a woman calls in, she points out some must __________, earning their bread by the sweat of their brow.
5. The woman caller is tired of hearing ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shimoda answer when Richard declares being a Master to be frustrating as hell?
2. What does Richard continue to do, though the outcome never changes?
3. What does Shimoda announce is the reason for Richard being here?
4. What is a thought form used for, according to Shimoda?
5. When does Shimoda confess to feeling lonely in his life?
6. Why is the song from Richard's boyhood such a strange occurrence?
7. What does Shimoda say about the talents and skills Richard and he have?
8. What is the question Richard then formulates when he begins to do the thing which is the answer to #33?
9. What is Richard doing when he overhears his boyhood favorite song, Greensleeves?
10. What does Shimoda do after Richard states that he thinks he is finally beginning to understand the idea of walking through walls?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)