|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
2. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
3. What does Richard try to float in the air, just for fun?
(a) A glass
(b) 9/16 th
4. What city are Richard and Shimoda in when Richard begins to sense tension in the air?
5. What always accompanies gifts, according to the book Richard was given by Shimoda?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
2. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
3. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
4. The book says the true family is linked not by ___________ but by respect and joy in one another's lives.
5. What do gypsy fliers need in addition to a long, smooth, close-cut field near a town?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Richard cannot vaporize clouds, what does he realize about the process?
2. What does Shimoda say to Richard's question about the pages in the book not being numbered?
3. What does Shimoda say when Richard asks him why no one likes his pan-bread?
4. What is the passage Shimoda shares with Richard after the situation that occurs in #19?
5. What is the non-miracle that Shimoda wants Richard to see?
6. Why hasn't returning to normal life been easy for Shimoda?
7. Why does Richard find it difficult to look at Shimoda too closely?
8. Why is Shimoda suddenly furious with Richard about his question about the landing?
9. What cares nothing about human illusions and games?
10. What passage can Shimoda not recall as Richard is flipping through the section on Perspective?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)