|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard cook when he wakes up in the morning next to his plane?
(a) Wheat bread
2. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
(c) Easy answers
3. The mind, or imagination, is life's _____________, according to Richard's observations.
4. Richard has seen the movie because he was asked, and so, too, do many choose _________ that allow them to do things together.
5. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
(a) The Blessed Boss
(b) The Infinite
(c) The Infinite Radiant Is
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of Shimoda's clothes after they have swum in the land?
2. How many points is the landing that Shimoda makes, impressing Richard?
3. ___________ cares noting about human illusions and games and knows only itself and humans in its perfect, finished likeness.
4. What movie does Shimoda suggest they go to see when they are done with their dinner?
5. What always accompanies gifts, according to the book Richard was given by Shimoda?
Short Essay Questions
1. What passage can Shimoda not recall as Richard is flipping through the section on Perspective?
2. What does Richard dream about before he is awakened at 3:00 A.M., happy about the dream?
3. What is the passage Shimoda shares with Richard after the situation that occurs in #19?
4. What do gypsy fliers need in order to fly their planes and to land them in the fields?
5. What is the non-miracle that Shimoda wants Richard to see?
6. What are two names Shimoda admits to being representative of who he really is?
7. What does Shimoda give to Richard when Richard asks how Shimoda can know so much and how he can learn about being a Messiah?
8. What does Shimoda say to Richard's question about the pages in the book not being numbered?
9. What does Shimoda say when Richard asks him why no one likes his pan-bread?
10. Why is Shimoda suddenly furious with Richard about his question about the landing?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)