Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years has the man in the wheelchair been in his current state?
2. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
(a) He is crazy
(b) He has it
(c) He is a Master
(d) He is not welcome.
3. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in relation to his troubles with clouds? Shimoda tells Richard to remove it from his __________.
4. Shimoda says many beginners do ___________ in their sleep.
(b) Spirtual growth mantras
5. In what state do Richard and Shimoda have dinner at the start of the chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
2. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
3. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
4. People are unhappy because they choose ____________.
5. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Shimoda's bosses ask him to leave the auto repair shop where he initially works?
2. What is the passage Shimoda shares with Richard after the situation that occurs in #19?
3. What passage can Shimoda not recall as Richard is flipping through the section on Perspective?
4. How does Shimoda respond when the talk show host infers the idea that gypsy piloting is illegal?
5. What does the woman caller say about the idea of "doing what you want?"
6. Why hasn't returning to normal life been easy for Shimoda?
7. What does Richard ask Shimoda as they are eating at a cafe in Ryerson, Ohio?
8. Describe the story the Messiah uses in order to answer the millworker's objection that the Master does not have to work.
9. What is the question Richard then formulates when he begins to do the thing which is the answer to #33?
10. What does Shimoda assure Richard about the training to be a Messiah?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)