|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Shimoda killed in his plane?
(b) Set on fire
2. The truth is that having what you want is not a matter of faith, but a matter of __________.
3. Shimoda warns Richard that he will lose 90% of his audience unless he ___________.
(a) Makes up his mind
(b) Believes in the Bible
(c) Keeps it short
(d) Performs miracles
4. Shimoda turns a question back onto Richard: Can _____________ walk through walls?
5. Shimoda's response to the idea of the answer to #158 being illegal is that no one can stop them from ________ what they want.
(c) Flying where and
6. What does the answer to #112 ask to drink, which angers Richard?
7. What does Shimoda say the 4 billion people in the world might be rocked by?
(a) Financial markets
(c) A death
(d) Shimoda's identity
8. Shimoda asks Richard if he can name anyone who _____________.
(a) Knows where Shimoda is
(b) Understands him
(c) Knows who Shimoda is
(d) Does live in this world
9. What direction does Richard fly after the assassination of Shimoda?
10. When Richard asks if Shimoda's death had to happen, what does Shimoda have to say?
(a) Why does it matter?
11. What is the name of the host on the talk show Shimoda and Richard are on?
(a) Jenny Sloopy
(b) Jeff Sykes
(c) John Smith
(d) Jeremy Sykes
12. Shimoda says that Richard's _________ proves he will do what he wants, even if it hurts someone.
(a) Word choice
13. The book tells Richard that a happy and free life requires that ______ be sacrificed.
14. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
15. What does Shimoda have to say about the idea of people destroying the earth?
(a) Everything balances
(b) The earth is stronger than people
(c) It's bound to happen
(d) People are ignorant
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is playing in the hardware store that Richard goes to in order to find parts for his plane?
2. Richard could play any instrument by giving up his ______________ that he cannot play.
3. Shimoda tries to explain to Richard that __________ does not affect reality.
4. What does Richard continue to relive, hoping to change what has happened?
5. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)