|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard recalls reading about __________ but finds letting go of doubt hard.
(c) Hypnotic learning
2. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
(a) Orange brick wall
(b) The door
(c) The ground
(d) The clouds
3. Shimoda can do anything because he _________ he knows.
(a) Was told
(d) Is sure
4. What does the answer to #112 ask to drink, which angers Richard?
5. Shimoda confirms to Richard that everything that happened and that is happening is just a _______.
6. What is Richard's answer about the question of why he dreams about airplanes?
(a) Freedom and power
(b) Power and money
(c) Freedom and escape
(d) He has no idea
7. Shimoda tries to explain to Richard that __________ does not affect reality.
(b) Another's belief
8. Shimoda says that all humans are __________, naturally able to have what they want.
9. Who announces where the pilots are parked when they sleep at night?
(c) The male caller
10. Shimoda tells the woman on the phone that he does not know it, but finds it fun ___________.
(a) To pretend he does
(b) To mock her
(c) To argue
(d) To believe it
11. Shimoda asks Richard if he thinks __________ would have said he could not play a guitar.
(b) Jimmy Page
12. Shimoda turns a question back onto Richard: Can _____________ walk through walls?
13. What does the host of the radio show suggest is somehow illegal?
(a) Gypsy piloting
(b) Imagining reality
(c) Being a Master
(d) Walking on water
14. What does Shimoda say the 4 billion people in the world might be rocked by?
(a) Financial markets
(c) A death
(d) Shimoda's identity
15. Richard tells Shimoda as he is dying that he didn't think Shimoda had any ____________.
(a) Common sense
(b) Regrets in his life
(c) Reason to fear
Short Answer Questions
1. The truth is that having what you want is not a matter of faith, but a matter of __________.
2. Shimoda says that Richard needs to be more __________ in his thinking.
3. When a woman calls in, she points out some must __________, earning their bread by the sweat of their brow.
4. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
5. When Richard asks if Shimoda's death had to happen, what does Shimoda have to say?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)