|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard wants to add that everyone can do as he or she pleases, so long as we don't ___________.
(a) Hurt anyone else
(b) Follow rules
(c) Break the rules of the law
(d) Make mistakes
2. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
(a) The door
(b) The clouds
(c) Orange brick wall
(d) The ground
3. In what state is the cafe where Richard and Shimoda dine during Chapter 14?
4. The woman caller is tired of hearing ___________.
(a) Do your thing
(b) I don't care what you think
(c) It doesn't matter
(d) Nothing is impossible
5. What does Shimoda show to Richard that Richard was certain he didn't actually have?
(b) Driver's license
(c) Commercial pilot certificate
(d) Birth certificate
6. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
7. Shimoda marvels at the way Richard never stops ____________ during their lessons and discussions.
8. What is revealed in the shadow? What might this character be called?
9. It is important to realize all are __________ to do whatever they want.
10. What does not occur, even though the Fleet runs better than ever and does not kill any more bugs?
(b) New students
(c) Death threats
11. Richard will need to give himself conscious __________ to do things he wants to do.
(d) Pep talks
12. Richard says that he doesn't care if he loses part of his audience because he knows ______ and talks what he talks.
(a) What he knows
(b) What they need
(c) The truth
13. Shimoda says that Richard needs to be more __________ in his thinking.
(a) Clear headed
14. The second male caller on the radio show brings the charge that Shimoda is somehow ____________.
(b) A prophet
15. What is Richard's engine throwing less of at the start of this chapter?
(a) Transmission fluid
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda asks Richard if he thinks __________ would have said he could not play a guitar.
2. Shimoda tells the woman on the phone that he does not know it, but finds it fun ___________.
3. What is the character from the shadow wearing?
4. The male caller believes he is free to come over to the station and ________________.
5. Who announces where the pilots are parked when they sleep at night?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)