|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda tests Richard by questioning his value as a part of society when he runs around as a ____________.
(c) Gypsy pilot
2. Richard is told that he must _________ his own documents.
3. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
(a) A Wanderer
(d) A Master
4. Richard could play any instrument by giving up his ______________ that he cannot play.
(a) Internal dialogue
(c) Past experiences
5. What is the name of the hardware store where Richard is shopping for plane parts?
(c) Blue Feather
6. Shimoda says that Richard has failed to realize he is already _________ and has always been.
(b) A Master
(d) At Peace
7. Shimoda and Richard remain ___________ should Richard have any questions or need to discuss any problems.
(d) Fellow fliers
8. Shimoda turns a question back onto Richard: Can _____________ walk through walls?
9. The woman caller is tired of hearing ___________.
(a) I don't care what you think
(b) It doesn't matter
(c) Do your thing
(d) Nothing is impossible
10. Richard wants to add that everyone can do as he or she pleases, so long as we don't ___________.
(a) Break the rules of the law
(b) Make mistakes
(c) Follow rules
(d) Hurt anyone else
11. Shimoda says that all humans are __________, naturally able to have what they want.
12. Shimoda says that Richard's _________ proves he will do what he wants, even if it hurts someone.
(d) Word choice
13. The second male caller on the radio show brings the charge that Shimoda is somehow ____________.
(a) A prophet
14. Another caller says that Shimoda is a ____________, and Shimoda agrees with him.
15. What is Richard's engine throwing less of at the start of this chapter?
(d) Transmission fluid
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first way Richard tries to love the kind, but friendless persona Shimoda pretends to be?
2. The male caller believes he is free to come over to the station and ________________.
3. Shimoda tries to explain to Richard that __________ does not affect reality.
4. When a woman calls in, she points out some must __________, earning their bread by the sweat of their brow.
5. What is the character from the shadow wearing?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)