|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says that Richard's _________ proves he will do what he wants, even if it hurts someone.
(b) Word choice
2. Shimoda believes it is a great way to run the ________________, letting everyone do as they please.
3. What direction does Richard fly after the assassination of Shimoda?
4. When Richard asks if Shimoda's death had to happen, what does Shimoda have to say?
(c) Why does it matter?
5. What instrument is actually playing the song that Richard hears in the hardware store?
6. What is Richard's answer about the question of why he dreams about airplanes?
(a) Freedom and power
(b) He has no idea
(c) Power and money
(d) Freedom and escape
7. Shimoda says that Richard has failed to realize he is already _________ and has always been.
(b) At Peace
(d) A Master
8. Shimoda is learning how to _________________ in this chapter.
(a) Become a Master
(b) Pour gas into his tank
(c) Walk through walls
(d) Listen to Richard
9. The book tells Richard that a happy and free life requires that ______ be sacrificed.
10. What does Richard continue to relive, hoping to change what has happened?
(a) The day he received the book
(b) The day Shimoda and Richard met
(c) The day of Shimoda's death
(d) The radio show exchanges
11. The book tells Richard that ___________ characters can be more real than flesh and blood.
12. Who announces where the pilots are parked when they sleep at night?
(a) The male caller
13. In what kind of light does Shimoda instruct Richard to visualize his desired objects.
14. One need not _______ anything, for cosmic law takes care of it.
(b) Think about
(c) Worry about
15. Shimoda's response to the idea of the answer to #158 being illegal is that no one can stop them from ________ what they want.
(d) Flying where and
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard's engine throwing less of at the start of this chapter?
2. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
3. What does the host of the radio show suggest is somehow illegal?
4. Shimoda asks: Can they be living in four billion _______________?
5. Shimoda says he and Richard both ____________.
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)