|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda asks: Can they be living in four billion _______________?
(a) Separate worlds
(b) Different illusions
(c) Different spaces
(d) Different dreams
2. Who announces where the pilots are parked when they sleep at night?
(d) The male caller
3. Shimoda asks Richard if he thinks __________ would have said he could not play a guitar.
(d) Jimmy Page
4. The book tells Richard after Shimoda dies that, "Everything in this book may be ___________."
5. Richard begins to believe that Shimoda does not __________ this world
(b) Appreciate the laws of
(c) Live in
(d) Walk on the ground in
6. What does the host of the radio show suggest is somehow illegal?
(a) Walking on water
(b) Imagining reality
(c) Gypsy piloting
(d) Being a Master
7. Shimoda believes it is a great way to run the ________________, letting everyone do as they please.
8. What instrument is actually playing the song that Richard hears in the hardware store?
9. Richard will need to give himself conscious __________ to do things he wants to do.
(d) Pep talks
10. Richard recalls reading about __________ but finds letting go of doubt hard.
(a) Hypnotic learning
11. Shimoda is learning how to _________________ in this chapter.
(a) Become a Master
(b) Walk through walls
(c) Listen to Richard
(d) Pour gas into his tank
12. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
13. One need not _______ anything, for cosmic law takes care of it.
(b) Think about
(c) Worry about
14. Shimoda says he only gets ____________ if he feels like it.
15. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard tells Shimoda as he is dying that he didn't think Shimoda had any ____________.
2. Shimoda confirms to Richard that everything that happened and that is happening is just a _______.
3. The book tells Richard that ___________ characters can be more real than flesh and blood.
4. What direction does Richard fly after the assassination of Shimoda?
5. Another caller says that Shimoda is a ____________, and Shimoda agrees with him.
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)