|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a woman calls in, she points out some must __________, earning their bread by the sweat of their brow.
(a) Be accountable
(b) Work to the bone
(c) Hold down a job
(d) Be productive
2. Shimoda can do anything because he _________ he knows.
(a) Was told
(b) Is sure
3. What do Richard and Shimoda eat when they are at the cafe together?
4. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
5. Shimoda tries to explain to Richard that __________ does not affect reality.
(c) Another's belief
6. Shimoda and Richard remain ___________ should Richard have any questions or need to discuss any problems.
(b) Fellow fliers
7. The male caller believes he is free to come over to the station and ________________.
(a) Complain to the station manager
(b) Blow off Shimoda's head
(c) Protest Shimoda
(d) Talk to Shimoda
8. What is the name of the hardware store where Richard is shopping for plane parts?
(b) Blue Feather
9. Shimoda asks Richard if he thinks __________ would have said he could not play a guitar.
(b) Jimmy Page
10. What does Richard think Shimoda will do to him?
(b) Let him be taken by the image
(c) Force him to submit to the image
(d) Sacrifice himself
11. What is revealed in the shadow? What might this character be called?
12. The vampire realizes that he alone makes a decision to ________ if he fails to drink blood.
(b) Be weakened
(c) Find other sources of food
13. Shimoda asks: Can they be living in four billion _______________?
(a) Different illusions
(b) Separate worlds
(c) Different spaces
(d) Different dreams
14. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
(c) A Wanderer
(d) A Master
15. The vampire is free to __________ however he wants, and the choices go on and on
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman caller is tired of hearing ___________.
2. The second male caller on the radio show brings the charge that Shimoda is somehow ____________.
3. One need not _______ anything, for cosmic law takes care of it.
4. What does the answer to #112 ask to drink, which angers Richard?
5. What is Richard's answer about the question of why he dreams about airplanes?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)