|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the character from the shadow wearing?
(a) Green robes
(b) Top hat
2. What is Richard's engine throwing less of at the start of this chapter?
(b) Transmission fluid
3. The vampire realizes that he alone makes a decision to ________ if he fails to drink blood.
(c) Be weakened
(d) Find other sources of food
4. Richard is told that he must _________ his own documents.
5. What does the host of the radio show suggest is somehow illegal?
(a) Being a Master
(b) Gypsy piloting
(c) Walking on water
(d) Imagining reality
6. Richard says that he doesn't care if he loses part of his audience because he knows ______ and talks what he talks.
(a) What he knows
(c) The truth
(d) What they need
7. The truth is that having what you want is not a matter of faith, but a matter of __________.
8. Shimoda is learning how to _________________ in this chapter.
(a) Pour gas into his tank
(b) Become a Master
(c) Listen to Richard
(d) Walk through walls
9. The vampire is free to __________ however he wants, and the choices go on and on
10. The book tells Richard after Shimoda dies that, "Everything in this book may be ___________."
11. Richard believes being a Master is ____________.
12. The book tells Richard that ___________ characters can be more real than flesh and blood.
13. What does Shimoda have to say about the idea of people destroying the earth?
(a) The earth is stronger than people
(b) Everything balances
(c) It's bound to happen
(d) People are ignorant
14. Richard will need to give himself conscious __________ to do things he wants to do.
(d) Pep talks
15. In what state is the cafe where Richard and Shimoda dine during Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard recalls how it easy it was for him to learn _______ because nothing else mattered.
2. What is the name of the host on the talk show Shimoda and Richard are on?
3. Shimoda and Richard remain ___________ should Richard have any questions or need to discuss any problems.
4. Shimoda tests Richard by questioning his value as a part of society when he runs around as a ____________.
5. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)