|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says he only gets ____________ if he feels like it.
2. The vampire realizes that he alone makes a decision to ________ if he fails to drink blood.
(b) Be weakened
(d) Find other sources of food
3. Shimoda and Richard remain ___________ should Richard have any questions or need to discuss any problems.
(c) Fellow fliers
4. Who announces where the pilots are parked when they sleep at night?
(c) The male caller
5. Richard is told that he must _________ his own documents.
6. Shimoda turns a question back onto Richard: Can _____________ walk through walls?
7. The book tells Richard after Shimoda dies that, "Everything in this book may be ___________."
8. Shimoda warns Richard that he will lose 90% of his audience unless he ___________.
(a) Performs miracles
(b) Keeps it short
(c) Believes in the Bible
(d) Makes up his mind
9. Shimoda says that Richard is here to learn that it does not matter whether he ___________ or not.
10. What is revealed in the shadow? What might this character be called?
11. Shimoda worries about Richard not liking ____________, but Richard admits he enjoys bouncing ideas around, if not being worshiped or depended on.
12. Richard is annoyed about never receiving ___________ from Shimoda.
(c) Straight answers
(d) Clear lessons
13. Shimoda asks Richard if he can name anyone who _____________.
(a) Knows who Shimoda is
(b) Knows where Shimoda is
(c) Does live in this world
(d) Understands him
14. The question that a person does have to ask is, "Is this what I really want __________?"
(a) To hold
(b) To do
(c) To have
(d) To believe
15. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
2. The male caller believes he is free to come over to the station and ________________.
3. The woman caller is tired of hearing ___________.
4. The book tells Richard that ___________ characters can be more real than flesh and blood.
5. What does Richard continue to relive, hoping to change what has happened?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)