|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is playing in the hardware store that Richard goes to in order to find parts for his plane?
(a) Beat It
(c) Jingle Bells
(d) Fly Like an Eagle
2. In what state is the cafe where Richard and Shimoda dine during Chapter 14?
3. Shimoda confirms to Richard that everything that happened and that is happening is just a _______.
4. Richard tells Shimoda as he is dying that he didn't think Shimoda had any ____________.
(b) Reason to fear
(c) Common sense
(d) Regrets in his life
5. What frightens Richard as he and Shimoda are talking that night?
(a) A bug
(b) A voice
(c) The book
(d) A shadow
6. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
7. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
8. What does Shimoda say the 4 billion people in the world might be rocked by?
(a) Financial markets
(b) A death
(d) Shimoda's identity
9. Richard recalls reading about __________ but finds letting go of doubt hard.
(c) Hypnotic learning
10. Richard is annoyed about never receiving ___________ from Shimoda.
(a) Straight answers
(c) Clear lessons
11. Shimoda asks: Can they be living in four billion _______________?
(a) Different dreams
(b) Separate worlds
(c) Different spaces
(d) Different illusions
12. Richard says that he doesn't care if he loses part of his audience because he knows ______ and talks what he talks.
(a) What he knows
(b) The truth
(c) What they need
13. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
(a) The door
(b) Orange brick wall
(c) The ground
(d) The clouds
14. In what kind of light does Shimoda instruct Richard to visualize his desired objects.
15. The vampire is free to __________ however he wants, and the choices go on and on
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda believes it is a great way to run the ________________, letting everyone do as they please.
2. Shimoda asks Richard if he thinks __________ would have said he could not play a guitar.
3. The question that a person does have to ask is, "Is this what I really want __________?"
4. Shimoda tries to explain to Richard that __________ does not affect reality.
5. Shimoda worries about Richard not liking ____________, but Richard admits he enjoys bouncing ideas around, if not being worshiped or depended on.
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)