|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard is annoyed about never receiving ___________ from Shimoda.
(a) Clear lessons
(c) Straight answers
2. The book tells Richard that ___________ characters can be more real than flesh and blood.
3. Shimoda confirms to Richard that everything that happened and that is happening is just a _______.
4. It is important to realize all are __________ to do whatever they want.
5. Shimoda advises Richard to _________ in reference to his feelings in question #143.
(a) Ignore it
(b) Get over it
(c) Get used to it
(d) Celebrate it
6. When Richard asks if Shimoda's death had to happen, what does Shimoda have to say?
(c) Why does it matter?
7. Shimoda warns Richard that he will lose 90% of his audience unless he ___________.
(a) Performs miracles
(b) Keeps it short
(c) Makes up his mind
(d) Believes in the Bible
8. What is the name of the hardware store where Richard is shopping for plane parts?
(a) Blue Feather
9. The question that a person does have to ask is, "Is this what I really want __________?"
(a) To do
(b) To have
(c) To hold
(d) To believe
10. Shimoda tells the woman on the phone that he does not know it, but finds it fun ___________.
(a) To argue
(b) To pretend he does
(c) To mock her
(d) To believe it
11. Richard recalls reading about __________ but finds letting go of doubt hard.
(a) Hypnotic learning
12. When a woman calls in, she points out some must __________, earning their bread by the sweat of their brow.
(a) Be productive
(b) Work to the bone
(c) Hold down a job
(d) Be accountable
13. Shimoda and Richard remain ___________ should Richard have any questions or need to discuss any problems.
(c) Fellow fliers
14. What does Shimoda say the 4 billion people in the world might be rocked by?
(a) A death
(b) Financial markets
(c) Shimoda's identity
15. The book tells Richard after Shimoda dies that, "Everything in this book may be ___________."
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard asks Shimoda if he ever gets a little ___________ in all of his travels.
2. Shimoda turns a question back onto Richard: Can _____________ walk through walls?
3. The woman caller is tired of hearing ___________.
4. What direction does Richard fly after the assassination of Shimoda?
5. What does the answer to #112 ask to drink, which angers Richard?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)