|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard continue to relive, hoping to change what has happened?
(a) The day of Shimoda's death
(b) The day Shimoda and Richard met
(c) The day he received the book
(d) The radio show exchanges
2. It is important to realize all are __________ to do whatever they want.
3. What does Shimoda have to say about the idea of people destroying the earth?
(a) People are ignorant
(b) The earth is stronger than people
(c) Everything balances
(d) It's bound to happen
4. Since "___________ is Able to Respond" Richard answers only to himself.
(a) Being a Master
5. What is the name of the host on the talk show Shimoda and Richard are on?
(a) Jeremy Sykes
(b) Jeff Sykes
(c) John Smith
(d) Jenny Sloopy
6. The book tells Richard that a happy and free life requires that ______ be sacrificed.
7. Shimoda warns Richard that he will lose 90% of his audience unless he ___________.
(a) Believes in the Bible
(b) Performs miracles
(c) Keeps it short
(d) Makes up his mind
8. Shimoda turns a question back onto Richard: Can _____________ walk through walls?
9. The _____ does not need Shimoda to tell anyone how the world works, so Shimoda could have said nothing.
(d) Male caller
10. What is revealed in the shadow? What might this character be called?
11. Shimoda asks Richard if he can name anyone who _____________.
(a) Does live in this world
(b) Knows who Shimoda is
(c) Knows where Shimoda is
(d) Understands him
12. Shimoda asks: Can they be living in four billion _______________?
(a) Different dreams
(b) Separate worlds
(c) Different spaces
(d) Different illusions
13. The vampire realizes that he alone makes a decision to ________ if he fails to drink blood.
(b) Find other sources of food
(d) Be weakened
14. What does the host of the radio show suggest is somehow illegal?
(a) Gypsy piloting
(b) Being a Master
(c) Walking on water
(d) Imagining reality
15. When a woman calls in, she points out some must __________, earning their bread by the sweat of their brow.
(a) Be accountable
(b) Hold down a job
(c) Work to the bone
(d) Be productive
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda says he only gets ____________ if he feels like it.
2. Shimoda says that Richard needs to be more __________ in his thinking.
3. Shimoda believes it is a great way to run the ________________, letting everyone do as they please.
4. Richard begins to believe that Shimoda does not __________ this world
5. Shimoda says that Richard's _________ proves he will do what he wants, even if it hurts someone.
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)