|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda tries to explain to Richard that __________ does not affect reality.
(b) Another's belief
2. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
3. What is Richard's engine throwing less of at the start of this chapter?
(a) Transmission fluid
4. What does Shimoda say the 4 billion people in the world might be rocked by?
(a) Financial markets
(c) A death
(d) Shimoda's identity
5. Shimoda says that Richard has failed to realize he is already _________ and has always been.
(b) A Master
(d) At Peace
6. Shimoda warns that people who will come to him with problems will not want ___________.
(a) Jokes or games
(b) More questions
(d) A friend
7. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
8. Shimoda asks: Can they be living in four billion _______________?
(a) Different illusions
(b) Separate worlds
(c) Different dreams
(d) Different spaces
9. Shimoda confirms to Richard that everything that happened and that is happening is just a _______.
10. The book tells Richard after Shimoda dies that, "Everything in this book may be ___________."
11. Shimoda asks Richard if he can name anyone who _____________.
(a) Understands him
(b) Does live in this world
(c) Knows who Shimoda is
(d) Knows where Shimoda is
12. The male caller believes he is free to come over to the station and ________________.
(a) Complain to the station manager
(b) Blow off Shimoda's head
(c) Talk to Shimoda
(d) Protest Shimoda
13. What song is playing in the hardware store that Richard goes to in order to find parts for his plane?
(a) Beat It
(b) Jingle Bells
(d) Fly Like an Eagle
14. Shimoda tests Richard by questioning his value as a part of society when he runs around as a ____________.
(a) Gypsy pilot
15. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
(a) The clouds
(b) The door
(c) The ground
(d) Orange brick wall
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Shimoda killed in his plane?
2. Shimoda says that Richard is here to learn that it does not matter whether he ___________ or not.
3. Richard begins to believe that Shimoda does not __________ this world
4. Shimoda says he and Richard both ____________.
5. Shimoda can do anything because he _________ he knows.
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)