|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda and Richard remain ___________ should Richard have any questions or need to discuss any problems.
(d) Fellow fliers
2. Shimoda marvels at the way Richard never stops ____________ during their lessons and discussions.
3. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
4. What instrument is actually playing the song that Richard hears in the hardware store?
5. Shimoda can do anything because he _________ he knows.
(b) Was told
(d) Is sure
6. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
(a) Orange brick wall
(b) The door
(c) The ground
(d) The clouds
7. The _____ does not need Shimoda to tell anyone how the world works, so Shimoda could have said nothing.
(d) Male caller
8. What does the answer to #112 ask to drink, which angers Richard?
9. Richard begins to believe that Shimoda does not __________ this world
(a) Appreciate the laws of
(c) Walk on the ground in
(d) Live in
10. It is important to realize all are __________ to do whatever they want.
11. Shimoda worries about Richard not liking ____________, but Richard admits he enjoys bouncing ideas around, if not being worshiped or depended on.
12. Another caller says that Shimoda is a ____________, and Shimoda agrees with him.
13. The vampire is free to __________ however he wants, and the choices go on and on
14. Shimoda asks Richard if he can name anyone who _____________.
(a) Understands him
(b) Does live in this world
(c) Knows where Shimoda is
(d) Knows who Shimoda is
15. Shimoda tells the woman on the phone that he does not know it, but finds it fun ___________.
(a) To believe it
(b) To argue
(c) To mock her
(d) To pretend he does
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda says he only gets ____________ if he feels like it.
2. Richard asks Shimoda if he ever gets a little ___________ in all of his travels.
3. Shimoda warns Richard that he will lose 90% of his audience unless he ___________.
4. In what kind of light does Shimoda instruct Richard to visualize his desired objects.
5. Shimoda advises Richard to _________ in reference to his feelings in question #143.
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)