|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The world, the book says, is one's ________ book rather than reality.
2. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(a) Turn him down
(c) Run away
3. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
(c) Family man
4. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
5. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
(a) Motion of our souls
(b) Motion of our minds
(c) Motion of our time
(d) Motion of the wind
6. What does Richard cook when he wakes up in the morning next to his plane?
(c) Wheat bread
7. ___________ cares noting about human illusions and games and knows only itself and humans in its perfect, finished likeness.
(b) The Is
8. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
(b) Make payments
9. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
(c) Weak man
10. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
11. Even the best movie is ______________, according to Shimoda.
(a) A farce
(b) A lesson
(c) A chance to escape responsibility
(d) An illusion
12. In what state do Richard and Shimoda have dinner at the start of the chapter?
13. Shimoda says no one else likes Richard's breakfast choice because only Richard believes it _________.
(a) Is healthy
(b) Tastes good
(c) To be there
(d) Isn't burnt
14. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
(a) Be the Master
(b) Be honest
(c) Be miserable
(d) Be happy
15. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
2. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
3. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
4. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
5. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)