|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
2. Richard gets annoyed with Shimoda and his discussions because everything Richard says is ___________.
3. The book says the true family is linked not by ___________ but by respect and joy in one another's lives.
4. What movie does Shimoda suggest they go to see when they are done with their dinner?
(a) Jesus Christ Superstar
(b) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
(c) Bonnie and Clyde
(d) All the President's Men
5. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
6. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
(d) Family man
7. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
(a) Spiritual creature
8. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
(b) Postal worker
(d) Deli owner
9. The world, the book says, is one's ________ book rather than reality.
10. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
(b) Running away
(c) Able to keep up
(d) Able to talk
11. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
12. Shimoda says no one else likes Richard's breakfast choice because only Richard believes it _________.
(a) To be there
(b) Tastes good
(c) Is healthy
(d) Isn't burnt
13. What always accompanies gifts, according to the book Richard was given by Shimoda?
14. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
(c) Make payments
15. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(b) Turn him down
(d) Run away
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard just wants to become a _____________ of the World of Illusion.
2. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
3. Even the best movie is ______________, according to Shimoda.
4. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
5. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)