|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
2. In what state do Richard and Shimoda have dinner at the start of the chapter?
3. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
(a) Easy fixes
4. What does Richard do in order to keep from thinking while he is sitting out by the fire?
(b) Reads a romance novel
(d) Sings endless songs
5. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
(b) Miracle worker
(d) Blessed man
6. What is the condition of Shimoda's clothes after they have swum in the land?
(b) Torn and mussed
7. Shimoda says no one else likes Richard's breakfast choice because only Richard believes it _________.
(a) Tastes good
(b) Isn't burnt
(c) Is healthy
(d) To be there
8. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
9. What always accompanies gifts, according to the book Richard was given by Shimoda?
10. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
11. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
(b) Auto repair shop
(c) Copy center
(d) Medical office
12. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
(a) Running away
(b) Able to keep up
(d) Able to talk
13. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
(a) Too hard
(b) That don't matter
(d) Too easy
14. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
(a) A year
(b) A month
(c) 10 years
(d) A week and a half
15. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
(b) Weak man
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
2. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
3. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
4. Where does Shimoda go to stand when he asks Richard to watch him?
5. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)