|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
(a) Messiah's Missive
(b) Savior's Manual
(c) Messiah's Manscript
(d) Savior Psalms
2. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I quit
(b) I'm leaving
(c) I'm overjoyed
(d) I'm ashamed
3. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
4. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
(b) Terre Haute
5. What does Richard wish for Shimoda as Richard is sitting by his fire?
(a) That he fuels his plane
(b) That he find peace
(c) That he gets whatever he wants
(d) The he gets to Heaven
6. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
(a) Able to talk
(b) Running away
(d) Able to keep up
7. Richard feels _______ at the healing of the man who seems to deserve it.
8. What does Richard cook when he wakes up in the morning next to his plane?
(b) Wheat bread
9. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(b) Brought someone back to life
(c) Multiplied wine
(d) Died and rose again
10. What is the condition of Shimoda's clothes after they have swum in the land?
(d) Torn and mussed
11. Richard gets annoyed with Shimoda and his discussions because everything Richard says is ___________.
12. Richard begins to wonder, "If life is illusion, why _______?"
(c) Believe in anything
13. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
14. Richard says that being ___________ and finished is boring.
15. Shimoda says many beginners do ___________ in their sleep.
(c) Spirtual growth mantras
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
2. What does Richard think is trying to replace his own thinking, thus he tells himself not to listen to it?
3. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
4. Richard cannot ______ clouds during attempts he makes between taking passengers up in his plane.
5. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)