|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
2. Richard begins to wonder, "If life is illusion, why _______?"
(a) Believe in anything
3. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
(a) Medical office
(c) Auto repair shop
(d) Copy center
4. What does Shimoda say in response to Richard's question of how Shimoda found him?
(a) Like attracts like
(b) He says nothing
(c) He followed him
(d) Richard was being too loud
5. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
(a) A horrible death
(c) So much work
(d) Being famous
6. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
(a) The Infinite Radiant Is
(b) The Infinite
(d) The Blessed Boss
7. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
(c) Make payments
8. How many points is the landing that Shimoda makes, impressing Richard?
9. What does Richard try to float in the air, just for fun?
(c) 9/16 th
(d) A glass
10. Richard just wants to become a _____________ of the World of Illusion.
11. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
(a) Trainee Master
(b) Richards of the World
(c) Advanced Souls
12. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
(a) A week and a half
(b) A month
(c) A year
(d) 10 years
13. What does Richard think is trying to replace his own thinking, thus he tells himself not to listen to it?
(b) The book
14. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
(a) Shakily walks to the plane
(b) Flies from his seat
(c) Runs to the cockpit
(d) Dances a jig
15. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
2. Shimoda says no one else likes Richard's breakfast choice because only Richard believes it _________.
3. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
4. The book says that clouds do not know why they _____ as they do.
5. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)