|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
(a) Motion of our minds
(b) Motion of the wind
(c) Motion of our souls
(d) Motion of our time
2. Richard has seen the movie because he was asked, and so, too, do many choose _________ that allow them to do things together.
3. Where does Shimoda go to stand when he asks Richard to watch him?
(a) On a rock
(b) On his plane
(c) On the pond
(d) On a tree branch
4. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
5. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
6. What does Shimoda say in response to Richard's question of how Shimoda found him?
(a) He says nothing
(b) Richard was being too loud
(c) Like attracts like
(d) He followed him
7. One never receives a __________ without the power to make it true - with work.
8. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
(c) Weak man
9. Richard gets annoyed with Shimoda and his discussions because everything Richard says is ___________.
10. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(a) Brought someone back to life
(c) Multiplied wine
(d) Died and rose again
11. What is rolled forward when Shimoda and his passenger eventually land at the field again?
(a) A police buggy
(b) A buffet of food
(c) Another wheelchair
(d) A new car
12. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
(a) Feel good
(b) Make money
13. Richard feels _______ at the healing of the man who seems to deserve it.
14. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in relation to his troubles with clouds? Shimoda tells Richard to remove it from his __________.
15. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
2. What city are Richard and Shimoda in when Richard begins to sense tension in the air?
3. In what state do Richard and Shimoda have dinner at the start of the chapter?
4. What is the reason Richard gives for going to the movie? He wants to see _________.
5. Shimoda says: Once one learns what the world is and how it works, one _________ performs so-called miracles.
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)