|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard has seen the movie because he was asked, and so, too, do many choose _________ that allow them to do things together.
2. In what state do Richard and Shimoda have dinner at the start of the chapter?
3. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) His plane
(b) Smashed bug
(c) A dead flower
(d) A dead bird
4. What does Richard think is trying to replace his own thinking, thus he tells himself not to listen to it?
(b) The book
5. What is the condition of Shimoda's clothes after they have swum in the land?
(b) Torn and mussed
6. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
7. The book says the true family is linked not by ___________ but by respect and joy in one another's lives.
8. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
(a) Motion of our minds
(b) Motion of the wind
(c) Motion of our souls
(d) Motion of our time
9. What is the reason Richard gives for going to the movie? He wants to see _________.
(a) The stars
(b) Other people's reactions
(c) The importance of the movie
(d) The ending
10. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
11. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
(a) Messiah's Missive
(b) Savior's Manual
(c) Messiah's Manscript
(d) Savior Psalms
12. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I've got responsibilities
(b) I can't
(c) I am too important
(d) I'm too busy
13. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
(a) Trainee Master
(c) Advanced Souls
(d) Richards of the World
14. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
15. Even the best movie is ______________, according to Shimoda.
(a) A chance to escape responsibility
(b) A lesson
(c) An illusion
(d) A farce
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shimoda go to stand when he asks Richard to watch him?
2. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
3. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
4. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
5. What always accompanies gifts, according to the book Richard was given by Shimoda?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)