|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
2. What does Richard cook when he wakes up in the morning next to his plane?
(b) Wheat bread
3. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) A dead bird
(b) His plane
(c) A dead flower
(d) Smashed bug
4. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
5. What does Richard think is trying to replace his own thinking, thus he tells himself not to listen to it?
(c) The book
6. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
(c) Muscle fatigue
7. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
8. The image of a sunset is a dream, but the ________ is real.
9. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(b) Run away
(c) Turn him down
10. How many points is the landing that Shimoda makes, impressing Richard?
11. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
(a) A year
(b) A month
(c) 10 years
(d) A week and a half
12. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
13. Richard just wants to become a _____________ of the World of Illusion.
14. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
15. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
(a) Be miserable
(b) Be honest
(c) Be the Master
(d) Be happy
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
2. The book says that clouds do not know why they _____ as they do.
3. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
4. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
5. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)