|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What always accompanies gifts, according to the book Richard was given by Shimoda?
2. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(c) Fairy tales
(d) Children's stories
3. The book says that clouds do not know why they _____ as they do.
(a) Become puffy
(b) Change colors
4. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
5. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
6. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
7. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
8. The world, the book says, is one's ________ book rather than reality.
9. Shimoda says many beginners do ___________ in their sleep.
(d) Spirtual growth mantras
10. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
(a) So much work
(b) Being famous
(d) A horrible death
11. What is rolled forward when Shimoda and his passenger eventually land at the field again?
(a) A new car
(b) Another wheelchair
(c) A buffet of food
(d) A police buggy
12. Richard cannot ______ clouds during attempts he makes between taking passengers up in his plane.
13. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(b) Brought someone back to life
(c) Multiplied wine
(d) Died and rose again
14. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
(c) Travel Air
15. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
2. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in relation to his troubles with clouds? Shimoda tells Richard to remove it from his __________.
3. What kind of plane makes Richard land his plane in order to get a better look?
4. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
5. Richard deduces that movies must be like one's ___________.
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)