|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
(c) Spiritual creature
2. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
(b) Weak man
3. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
(a) Messiah's Missive
(b) Savior's Manual
(c) Messiah's Manscript
(d) Savior Psalms
4. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
(b) Able to talk
(c) Running away
(d) Able to keep up
5. What do gypsy fliers need in addition to a long, smooth, close-cut field near a town?
(a) Permisssion fo the mayor
(b) A set of tools
(c) An access road
(d) A hangar
6. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
(a) Muscle fatigue
7. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(c) Turn him down
(d) Run away
8. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
(a) The Infinite Radiant Is
(b) The Infinite
(c) The Blessed Boss
9. Shimoda says no one else likes Richard's breakfast choice because only Richard believes it _________.
(a) Isn't burnt
(b) Is healthy
(c) Tastes good
(d) To be there
10. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
11. What does Richard do in order to keep from thinking while he is sitting out by the fire?
(c) Sings endless songs
(d) Reads a romance novel
12. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
(a) Miracle worker
(d) Blessed man
13. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
14. Richard cannot ______ clouds during attempts he makes between taking passengers up in his plane.
15. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
2. What movie does Shimoda suggest they go to see when they are done with their dinner?
3. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
4. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
5. What is the condition of Shimoda's clothes after they have swum in the land?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)