|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
(b) Family man
2. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
3. The book says the true family is linked not by ___________ but by respect and joy in one another's lives.
4. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(a) Children's stories
(b) Fairy tales
5. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
(b) Stunning example of illusion
(d) Thought form
6. What does Richard think is trying to replace his own thinking, thus he tells himself not to listen to it?
(a) The book
7. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
8. What is the condition of Shimoda's clothes after they have swum in the land?
(d) Torn and mussed
9. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in relation to his troubles with clouds? Shimoda tells Richard to remove it from his __________.
10. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
(a) Spiritual creature
11. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
12. Richard says that being ___________ and finished is boring.
13. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
(a) Being famous
(c) So much work
(d) A horrible death
14. What does Richard try to float in the air, just for fun?
(a) 9/16 th
(c) A glass
15. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
(a) Running away
(b) Able to keep up
(c) Able to talk
Short Answer Questions
1. What always accompanies gifts, according to the book Richard was given by Shimoda?
2. In what state do Richard and Shimoda have dinner at the start of the chapter?
3. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
4. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
5. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)