|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
2. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
(c) Easy answers
3. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
(a) The Infinite Radiant Is
(b) The Infinite
(c) The Blessed Boss
4. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
(b) Terre Haute
5. Richard begins to wonder, "If life is illusion, why _______?"
(c) Believe in anything
6. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
(a) Too hard
(b) Too easy
(d) That don't matter
7. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
(a) Motion of the wind
(b) Motion of our minds
(c) Motion of our souls
(d) Motion of our time
8. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
9. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
(a) Family man
10. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) A dead bird
(b) His plane
(c) A dead flower
(d) Smashed bug
11. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I quit
(b) I'm leaving
(c) I'm overjoyed
(d) I'm ashamed
12. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) No page numbers
(b) The pages are all the same
(c) The word are flashing as he reads
(d) It's in a different language
13. What does Richard realize about Shimoda's plane at about 3:00 P.M. as they are beginning to head out?
(a) It is still clean
(b) It has not moved
(c) He has not refueled
(d) It is gone
14. Richard has seen the movie because he was asked, and so, too, do many choose _________ that allow them to do things together.
15. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
(a) He is not welcome.
(b) He is a Master
(c) He has it
(d) He is crazy
Short Answer Questions
1. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
2. Shimoda says: Once one learns what the world is and how it works, one _________ performs so-called miracles.
3. What does Richard think is trying to replace his own thinking, thus he tells himself not to listen to it?
4. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
5. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)