1. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
2. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
3. Where does the Master go once his bosses as khim to leave the job noted in #2?
4. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
5. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
6. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
This section contains 3,835 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)