|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
2. The world, the book says, is one's ________ book rather than reality.
3. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
4. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
(b) Field owner
(c) The customer's
(d) Another pilot's
5. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Richard and Shimoda eat when they are at the cafe together?
2. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
3. The truth is that having what you want is not a matter of faith, but a matter of __________.
4. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
5. The book tells Richard that ___________ characters can be more real than flesh and blood.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)