|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
2. Shimoda asks: Can they be living in four billion _______________?
(a) Separate worlds
(b) Different dreams
(c) Different spaces
(d) Different illusions
3. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
(a) Postal worker
(c) Deli owner
4. Shimoda marvels at the way Richard never stops ____________ during their lessons and discussions.
5. The book tells Richard that ___________ characters can be more real than flesh and blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
2. Shimoda believes it is a great way to run the ________________, letting everyone do as they please.
3. What kind of plane makes Richard land his plane in order to get a better look?
4. Shimoda says many beginners do ___________ in their sleep.
5. Who refuses to fly when they arrive at Shimoda and Richard's setup area?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)