|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mind, or imagination, is life's _____________, according to Richard's observations.
2. What is Richard's answer about the question of why he dreams about airplanes?
(a) Power and money
(b) Freedom and escape
(c) Freedom and power
(d) He has no idea
3. When a woman calls in, she points out some must __________, earning their bread by the sweat of their brow.
(a) Be accountable
(b) Work to the bone
(c) Be productive
(d) Hold down a job
4. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) A dead bird
(b) A dead flower
(c) Smashed bug
(d) His plane
5. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(a) Fairy tales
(b) Children's stories
Short Answer Questions
1. The book tells Richard that ___________ characters can be more real than flesh and blood.
2. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
3. What is rolled forward when Shimoda and his passenger eventually land at the field again?
4. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
5. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)