|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says he and Richard both ____________.
(a) Know all things
(b) Are Masters
(c) Can understand everything
(d) Know nothing
2. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
(b) Stunning example of illusion
(d) Thought form
3. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) A dead flower
(b) Smashed bug
(c) His plane
(d) A dead bird
4. Richard tells Shimoda as he is dying that he didn't think Shimoda had any ____________.
(b) Common sense
(c) Reason to fear
(d) Regrets in his life
5. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
2. Even the best movie is ______________, according to Shimoda.
3. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
4. The male caller believes he is free to come over to the station and ________________.
5. Shimoda and Richard remain ___________ should Richard have any questions or need to discuss any problems.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)