|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda tests Richard by questioning his value as a part of society when he runs around as a ____________.
(b) Gypsy pilot
2. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
(a) A horrible death
(b) Being famous
(d) So much work
3. People are unhappy because they choose ____________.
(a) To be unhappy
(b) To see life's illusions as real.
(d) To see the negative side
4. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
(a) Travel Air
5. Shimoda warns that people who will come to him with problems will not want ___________.
(a) More questions
(b) A friend
(d) Jokes or games
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda advises Richard to _________ in reference to his feelings in question #143.
2. What is Richard's answer about the question of why he dreams about airplanes?
3. How many points is the landing that Shimoda makes, impressing Richard?
4. What city are Richard and Shimoda in when Richard begins to sense tension in the air?
5. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)