|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to fly when they arrive at Shimoda and Richard's setup area?
(a) The woman in the hat
(b) A man in a wheelchair
(c) A 10-year-old girl
(d) The grandfather
2. What is rolled forward when Shimoda and his passenger eventually land at the field again?
(a) A new car
(b) A buffet of food
(c) A police buggy
(d) Another wheelchair
3. What does Richard try to float in the air, just for fun?
(a) A glass
(c) 9/16 th
4. The mind, or imagination, is life's _____________, according to Richard's observations.
5. Richard wants to add that everyone can do as he or she pleases, so long as we don't ___________.
(a) Hurt anyone else
(b) Break the rules of the law
(c) Follow rules
(d) Make mistakes
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
2. Richard says that being ___________ and finished is boring.
3. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
4. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
5. Richard has seen the movie because he was asked, and so, too, do many choose _________ that allow them to do things together.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)