|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ cares noting about human illusions and games and knows only itself and humans in its perfect, finished likeness.
(a) The Is
2. What does Richard think Shimoda will do to him?
(a) Let him be taken by the image
(b) Force him to submit to the image
(c) Sacrifice himself
3. Shimoda says that Richard is here to learn that it does not matter whether he ___________ or not.
4. People are unhappy because they choose ____________.
(a) To see the negative side
(b) To see life's illusions as real.
(c) To be unhappy
5. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
Short Answer Questions
1. The truth is that having what you want is not a matter of faith, but a matter of __________.
2. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
3. What movie does Shimoda suggest they go to see when they are done with their dinner?
4. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
5. The book tells Richard after Shimoda dies that, "Everything in this book may be ___________."
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)