|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard continue to relive, hoping to change what has happened?
(a) The day of Shimoda's death
(b) The day Shimoda and Richard met
(c) The radio show exchanges
(d) The day he received the book
2. Shimoda's response to the idea of the answer to #158 being illegal is that no one can stop them from ________ what they want.
(d) Flying where and
3. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
4. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(b) Run away
(d) Turn him down
5. How is Shimoda killed in his plane?
(c) Set on fire
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
2. In what state do Richard and Shimoda have dinner at the start of the chapter?
3. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
4. Richard will need to give himself conscious __________ to do things he wants to do.
5. What does Richard wish for Shimoda as Richard is sitting by his fire?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)