|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state do Richard and Shimoda have dinner at the start of the chapter?
2. How many points is the landing that Shimoda makes, impressing Richard?
3. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
(a) Motion of our souls
(b) Motion of the wind
(c) Motion of our time
(d) Motion of our minds
4. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
(a) Feel good
(b) Make money
5. Shimoda worries about Richard not liking ____________, but Richard admits he enjoys bouncing ideas around, if not being worshiped or depended on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
2. What is Richard's engine throwing less of at the start of this chapter?
3. What is the character from the shadow wearing?
4. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
5. What does Richard cook when he wakes up in the morning next to his plane?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)