|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book tells Richard that a happy and free life requires that ______ be sacrificed.
2. The second male caller on the radio show brings the charge that Shimoda is somehow ____________.
(c) A prophet
3. Another caller says that Shimoda is a ____________, and Shimoda agrees with him.
4. Shimoda advises Richard to _________ in reference to his feelings in question #143.
(a) Get over it
(b) Ignore it
(c) Celebrate it
(d) Get used to it
5. One need not _______ anything, for cosmic law takes care of it.
(b) Think about
(d) Worry about
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard cook when he wakes up in the morning next to his plane?
2. What does Richard think is trying to replace his own thinking, thus he tells himself not to listen to it?
3. What does Richard continue to relive, hoping to change what has happened?
4. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
5. What city are Richard and Shimoda in when Richard begins to sense tension in the air?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)