|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Richard gives for going to the movie? He wants to see _________.
(a) The stars
(b) Other people's reactions
(c) The ending
(d) The importance of the movie
2. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
3. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
4. Shimoda says that all humans are __________, naturally able to have what they want.
5. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I'm too busy
(b) I can't
(c) I've got responsibilities
(d) I am too important
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Richard as he and Shimoda are talking that night?
2. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
3. In what kind of light does Shimoda instruct Richard to visualize his desired objects.
4. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
5. Richard cannot ______ clouds during attempts he makes between taking passengers up in his plane.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)