|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says no one else likes Richard's breakfast choice because only Richard believes it _________.
(a) To be there
(b) Isn't burnt
(c) Tastes good
(d) Is healthy
2. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(b) Fairy tales
(d) Children's stories
3. Shimoda tries to explain to Richard that __________ does not affect reality.
(d) Another's belief
4. Richard recalls reading about __________ but finds letting go of doubt hard.
(c) Hypnotic learning
5. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) His plane
(b) Smashed bug
(c) A dead bird
(d) A dead flower
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda asks: Can they be living in four billion _______________?
2. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
3. The book tells Richard that ___________ characters can be more real than flesh and blood.
4. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
5. What does the answer to #112 ask to drink, which angers Richard?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)