|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard says that being ___________ and finished is boring.
2. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
(b) A Wanderer
(c) A Master
3. The truth is that having what you want is not a matter of faith, but a matter of __________.
4. Richard just wants to become a _____________ of the World of Illusion.
5. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) The pages are all the same
(b) It's in a different language
(c) The word are flashing as he reads
(d) No page numbers
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
2. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
3. What is Richard's answer about the question of why he dreams about airplanes?
4. Shimoda tests Richard by questioning his value as a part of society when he runs around as a ____________.
5. What does Richard wish for Shimoda as Richard is sitting by his fire?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)