|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I'm too busy
(b) I can't
(c) I've got responsibilities
(d) I am too important
2. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
3. Shimoda says that Richard's _________ proves he will do what he wants, even if it hurts someone.
(c) Word choice
4. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
5. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
(d) Easy answers
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
2. What frightens Richard as he and Shimoda are talking that night?
3. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
4. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
5. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)