|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard try to float in the air, just for fun?
(b) 9/16 th
(c) A glass
2. What do gypsy fliers need in addition to a long, smooth, close-cut field near a town?
(a) An access road
(b) A set of tools
(c) Permisssion fo the mayor
(d) A hangar
3. One need not _______ anything, for cosmic law takes care of it.
(a) Think about
(c) Worry about
4. Shimoda says that all humans are __________, naturally able to have what they want.
5. What does Shimoda show to Richard that Richard was certain he didn't actually have?
(a) Birth certificate
(c) Driver's license
(d) Commercial pilot certificate
Short Answer Questions
1. Even the best movie is ______________, according to Shimoda.
2. Richard is annoyed about never receiving ___________ from Shimoda.
3. It is important to realize all are __________ to do whatever they want.
4. What is rolled forward when Shimoda and his passenger eventually land at the field again?
5. Shimoda marvels at the way Richard never stops ____________ during their lessons and discussions.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)