|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(a) Turn him down
(c) Run away
2. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
(d) Weak man
3. What is the image revealed to be, according to Shimoda?
(c) Thought form
(d) Lost soul
4. One need not _______ anything, for cosmic law takes care of it.
(a) Worry about
(c) Think about
5. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
(a) Spiritual creature
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
2. How many points is the landing that Shimoda makes, impressing Richard?
3. Shimoda asks Richard if he can name anyone who _____________.
4. People are unhappy because they choose ____________.
5. Shimoda turns a question back onto Richard: Can _____________ walk through walls?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)