|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
(a) Flies from his seat
(b) Shakily walks to the plane
(c) Dances a jig
(d) Runs to the cockpit
2. Richard just wants to become a _____________ of the World of Illusion.
3. Richard wants to add that everyone can do as he or she pleases, so long as we don't ___________.
(a) Break the rules of the law
(b) Hurt anyone else
(c) Make mistakes
(d) Follow rules
4. Shimoda says that all humans are __________, naturally able to have what they want.
5. Richard asks Shimoda if he ever gets a little ___________ in all of his travels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do gypsy fliers need in addition to a long, smooth, close-cut field near a town?
2. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
3. What always accompanies gifts, according to the book Richard was given by Shimoda?
4. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
5. Shimoda warns Richard that he will lose 90% of his audience unless he ___________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)