|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
2. What is revealed in the shadow? What might this character be called?
3. Richard begins to wonder, "If life is illusion, why _______?"
(a) Believe in anything
4. Shimoda asks Richard if he can name anyone who _____________.
(a) Knows where Shimoda is
(b) Does live in this world
(c) Knows who Shimoda is
(d) Understands him
5. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
(a) Field owner
(b) The customer's
(d) Another pilot's
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard's engine throwing less of at the start of this chapter?
2. Where does Shimoda go to stand when he asks Richard to watch him?
3. Shimoda advises Richard to _________ in reference to his feelings in question #143.
4. Shimoda says he and Richard both ____________.
5. The mind, or imagination, is life's _____________, according to Richard's observations.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)