|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
2. Shimoda says no one else likes Richard's breakfast choice because only Richard believes it _________.
(a) To be there
(b) Isn't burnt
(c) Is healthy
(d) Tastes good
3. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
(b) Postal worker
(c) Deli owner
4. Richard recalls reading about __________ but finds letting go of doubt hard.
(d) Hypnotic learning
5. ___________ cares noting about human illusions and games and knows only itself and humans in its perfect, finished likeness.
(d) The Is
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
2. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
3. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
4. What does Richard do in order to keep from thinking while he is sitting out by the fire?
5. Richard says that he doesn't care if he loses part of his audience because he knows ______ and talks what he talks.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)