|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard recalls how it easy it was for him to learn _______ because nothing else mattered.
(a) To sing
(b) To fly
(c) To read
(d) To walk
2. What does Richard wish for Shimoda as Richard is sitting by his fire?
(a) That he gets whatever he wants
(b) That he fuels his plane
(c) The he gets to Heaven
(d) That he find peace
3. Shimoda says that Richard has failed to realize he is already _________ and has always been.
(a) A Master
(c) At Peace
4. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
5. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
(a) Muscle fatigue
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shimoda go to stand when he asks Richard to watch him?
2. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
3. What is Richard's answer about the question of why he dreams about airplanes?
4. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
5. What is the reason Richard gives for going to the movie? He wants to see _________.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)