|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(b) Fairy tales
(c) Children's stories
2. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
3. What instrument is actually playing the song that Richard hears in the hardware store?
4. Richard has seen the movie because he was asked, and so, too, do many choose _________ that allow them to do things together.
5. What is the condition of Shimoda's clothes after they have swum in the land?
(a) Torn and mussed
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ cares noting about human illusions and games and knows only itself and humans in its perfect, finished likeness.
2. Richard begins to wonder, "If life is illusion, why _______?"
3. Shimoda says that Richard's _________ proves he will do what he wants, even if it hurts someone.
4. Even the best movie is ______________, according to Shimoda.
5. The book says that clouds do not know why they _____ as they do.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)