|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
(a) Messiah's Missive
(b) Messiah's Manscript
(c) Savior's Manual
(d) Savior Psalms
2. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
(b) Postal worker
(d) Deli owner
3. In what state is the cafe where Richard and Shimoda dine during Chapter 14?
4. Even the best movie is ______________, according to Shimoda.
(a) An illusion
(b) A chance to escape responsibility
(c) A lesson
(d) A farce
5. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(b) Children's stories
(d) Fairy tales
Short Answer Questions
1. The mind, or imagination, is life's _____________, according to Richard's observations.
2. Shimoda says he only gets ____________ if he feels like it.
3. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
4. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
5. Where does the Master go once his bosses as khim to leave the job noted in #2?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)