|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard deduces that movies must be like one's ___________.
(b) Jail cell
2. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
(d) Family man
3. Shimoda asks Richard if he can name anyone who _____________.
(a) Knows who Shimoda is
(b) Does live in this world
(c) Understands him
(d) Knows where Shimoda is
4. What always accompanies gifts, according to the book Richard was given by Shimoda?
5. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
(d) Terre Haute
Short Answer Questions
1. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
2. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
3. The book says the true family is linked not by ___________ but by respect and joy in one another's lives.
4. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
5. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)