|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One need not _______ anything, for cosmic law takes care of it.
(a) Think about
(b) Worry about
2. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
(d) Muscle fatigue
3. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(c) Children's stories
(d) Fairy tales
4. It is important to realize all are __________ to do whatever they want.
5. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
(a) Flies from his seat
(b) Runs to the cockpit
(c) Shakily walks to the plane
(d) Dances a jig
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard try to float in the air, just for fun?
2. Where does the Master go once his bosses as khim to leave the job noted in #2?
3. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
4. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
5. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)