|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says that all humans are __________, naturally able to have what they want.
2. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
3. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
(b) Blessed man
(d) Miracle worker
4. ___________ cares noting about human illusions and games and knows only itself and humans in its perfect, finished likeness.
(c) The Is
5. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
(a) Thought form
(b) Stunning example of illusion
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of plane makes Richard land his plane in order to get a better look?
2. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
3. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
4. At the same time, Richard is ________ what will happen when Shimoda and the healed man land again.
5. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)