|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to fly when they arrive at Shimoda and Richard's setup area?
(a) The woman in the hat
(b) The grandfather
(c) A man in a wheelchair
(d) A 10-year-old girl
2. What does Richard think Shimoda will do to him?
(a) Force him to submit to the image
(c) Sacrifice himself
(d) Let him be taken by the image
3. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
4. One need not _______ anything, for cosmic law takes care of it.
(a) Think about
(d) Worry about
5. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
(d) Easy fixes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
2. Richard asks Shimoda if he ever gets a little ___________ in all of his travels.
3. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
4. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
5. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)