|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Richard gives for going to the movie? He wants to see _________.
(a) Other people's reactions
(b) The importance of the movie
(c) The ending
(d) The stars
2. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
3. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) The word are flashing as he reads
(b) It's in a different language
(c) The pages are all the same
(d) No page numbers
4. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I quit
(b) I'm leaving
(c) I'm ashamed
(d) I'm overjoyed
5. How many points is the landing that Shimoda makes, impressing Richard?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is important to realize all are __________ to do whatever they want.
2. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
3. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
4. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
5. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)