|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
(c) Muscle fatigue
2. What does Richard think Shimoda will do to him?
(b) Sacrifice himself
(c) Let him be taken by the image
(d) Force him to submit to the image
3. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
(a) Easy answers
4. Richard gets annoyed with Shimoda and his discussions because everything Richard says is ___________.
5. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
(a) Thought form
(b) Stunning example of illusion
Short Answer Questions
1. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
2. Shimoda says many beginners do ___________ in their sleep.
3. In what kind of light does Shimoda instruct Richard to visualize his desired objects.
4. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
5. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)