|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even the best movie is ______________, according to Shimoda.
(a) A lesson
(b) A chance to escape responsibility
(c) A farce
(d) An illusion
2. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
(a) Motion of our minds
(b) Motion of our time
(c) Motion of the wind
(d) Motion of our souls
3. What does Shimoda say in response to Richard's question of how Shimoda found him?
(a) He followed him
(b) Richard was being too loud
(c) He says nothing
(d) Like attracts like
4. One need not _______ anything, for cosmic law takes care of it.
(c) Think about
(d) Worry about
5. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
(b) Feel good
(d) Make money
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard think Shimoda will do to him?
2. What is the image revealed to be, according to Shimoda?
3. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
4. What does Richard wish for Shimoda as Richard is sitting by his fire?
5. Richard begins to wonder, "If life is illusion, why _______?"
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)