|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
2. Richard begins to believe that Shimoda does not __________ this world
(a) Appreciate the laws of
(b) Live in
(c) Walk on the ground in
3. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
(a) The clouds
(b) The ground
(c) Orange brick wall
(d) The door
4. Richard deduces that movies must be like one's ___________.
(b) Jail cell
5. What does Richard wish for Shimoda as Richard is sitting by his fire?
(a) The he gets to Heaven
(b) That he gets whatever he wants
(c) That he fuels his plane
(d) That he find peace
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda says that Richard's _________ proves he will do what he wants, even if it hurts someone.
2. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
3. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
4. Richard just wants to become a _____________ of the World of Illusion.
5. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)