|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
2. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
3. Shimoda tries to explain to Richard that __________ does not affect reality.
(d) Another's belief
4. Shimoda says that Richard's _________ proves he will do what he wants, even if it hurts someone.
(c) Word choice
5. What does Richard think is trying to replace his own thinking, thus he tells himself not to listen to it?
(d) The book
Short Answer Questions
1. The mind, or imagination, is life's _____________, according to Richard's observations.
2. People are unhappy because they choose ____________.
3. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
4. Richard begins to believe that Shimoda does not __________ this world
5. What frightens Richard as he and Shimoda are talking that night?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)