|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The question that a person does have to ask is, "Is this what I really want __________?"
(a) To do
(b) To hold
(c) To have
(d) To believe
2. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
(b) Able to talk
(c) Able to keep up
(d) Running away
3. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
4. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
(d) Weak man
5. Shimoda says many beginners do ___________ in their sleep.
(d) Spirtual growth mantras
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ cares noting about human illusions and games and knows only itself and humans in its perfect, finished likeness.
2. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
3. What does Richard wish for Shimoda as Richard is sitting by his fire?
4. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
5. How many points is the landing that Shimoda makes, impressing Richard?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)