|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda is learning how to _________________ in this chapter.
(a) Become a Master
(b) Pour gas into his tank
(c) Walk through walls
(d) Listen to Richard
2. What frightens Richard as he and Shimoda are talking that night?
(a) A bug
(b) The book
(c) A voice
(d) A shadow
3. People are unhappy because they choose ____________.
(a) To see the negative side
(b) To see life's illusions as real.
(c) To be unhappy
4. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
(b) Make payments
5. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the character from the shadow wearing?
2. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
3. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
4. One never receives a __________ without the power to make it true - with work.
5. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)