|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard try to float in the air, just for fun?
(a) A glass
(d) 9/16 th
2. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(c) Fairy tales
(d) Children's stories
3. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I quit
(b) I'm overjoyed
(c) I'm leaving
(d) I'm ashamed
4. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
5. What does Richard think is trying to replace his own thinking, thus he tells himself not to listen to it?
(d) The book
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
2. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
3. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
4. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
5. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)