|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I'm leaving
(b) I'm ashamed
(c) I'm overjoyed
(d) I quit
2. Richard just wants to become a _____________ of the World of Illusion.
3. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) It's in a different language
(b) No page numbers
(c) The pages are all the same
(d) The word are flashing as he reads
4. What does Shimoda say in response to Richard's question of how Shimoda found him?
(a) He followed him
(b) Like attracts like
(c) Richard was being too loud
(d) He says nothing
5. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
2. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
3. What does Richard try to float in the air, just for fun?
4. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
5. In what state do Richard and Shimoda have dinner at the start of the chapter?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)