|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I can't
(b) I'm too busy
(c) I am too important
(d) I've got responsibilities
2. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
3. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
(a) A month
(b) A year
(c) 10 years
(d) A week and a half
4. ___________ cares noting about human illusions and games and knows only itself and humans in its perfect, finished likeness.
(c) The Is
5. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
(c) Easy fixes
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
2. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
3. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
4. Shimoda says many beginners do ___________ in their sleep.
5. At the same time, Richard is ________ what will happen when Shimoda and the healed man land again.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)