|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
(a) He is not welcome.
(b) He has it
(c) He is a Master
(d) He is crazy
2. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
(b) Medical office
(c) Copy center
(d) Auto repair shop
3. Shimoda says no one else likes Richard's breakfast choice because only Richard believes it _________.
(a) Tastes good
(b) Isn't burnt
(c) Is healthy
(d) To be there
4. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
(c) Spiritual creature
5. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
2. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
3. What city are Richard and Shimoda in when Richard begins to sense tension in the air?
4. What does Richard realize about Shimoda's plane at about 3:00 P.M. as they are beginning to head out?
5. Even the best movie is ______________, according to Shimoda.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)