|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is rolled forward when Shimoda and his passenger eventually land at the field again?
(a) A new car
(b) A buffet of food
(c) A police buggy
(d) Another wheelchair
2. The mind, or imagination, is life's _____________, according to Richard's observations.
3. For how many years has the man in the wheelchair been in his current state?
4. What does Shimoda say in response to Richard's question of how Shimoda found him?
(a) Richard was being too loud
(b) Like attracts like
(c) He followed him
(d) He says nothing
5. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to fly when they arrive at Shimoda and Richard's setup area?
2. People are unhappy because they choose ____________.
3. Richard feels _______ at the healing of the man who seems to deserve it.
4. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
5. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)