|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I'm leaving
(b) I'm overjoyed
(c) I'm ashamed
(d) I quit
2. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
3. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
(a) Spiritual creature
4. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
5. Shimoda says: Once one learns what the world is and how it works, one _________ performs so-called miracles.
(c) Tries and
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
2. What city are Richard and Shimoda in when Richard begins to sense tension in the air?
3. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
4. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
5. Richard feels _______ at the healing of the man who seems to deserve it.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)