|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(a) Run away
(b) Turn him down
2. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
(a) Motion of the wind
(b) Motion of our souls
(c) Motion of our minds
(d) Motion of our time
3. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
(a) Auto repair shop
(b) Medical office
(c) Copy center
4. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
5. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda say in response to Richard's question of how Shimoda found him?
2. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
3. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
4. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
5. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)