|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(a) Died and rose again
(c) Brought someone back to life
(d) Multiplied wine
2. Where does the Master go once his bosses as khim to leave the job noted in #2?
(c) The shopping mall
3. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
(d) Muscle fatigue
4. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
(a) Medical office
(b) Copy center
(c) Auto repair shop
5. What does Richard realize about Shimoda's plane at about 3:00 P.M. as they are beginning to head out?
(a) He has not refueled
(b) It has not moved
(c) It is gone
(d) It is still clean
Short Answer Questions
1. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
2. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
3. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
4. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
5. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)