|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
2. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I'm ashamed
(b) I'm overjoyed
(c) I'm leaving
(d) I quit
3. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
(a) The Infinite
(c) The Infinite Radiant Is
(d) The Blessed Boss
4. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
(a) Motion of our minds
(b) Motion of our souls
(c) Motion of our time
(d) Motion of the wind
5. Who refuses to fly when they arrive at Shimoda and Richard's setup area?
(a) A man in a wheelchair
(b) A 10-year-old girl
(c) The grandfather
(d) The woman in the hat
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
2. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
3. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
4. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
5. What does Richard try to float in the air, just for fun?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)