|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
(b) Deli owner
(c) Postal worker
2. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
3. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
(a) The customer's
(b) Field owner
(d) Another pilot's
4. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
5. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(b) Multiplied wine
(c) Brought someone back to life
(d) Died and rose again
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard begins to wonder, "If life is illusion, why _______?"
2. What is rolled forward when Shimoda and his passenger eventually land at the field again?
3. What does Richard wish for Shimoda as Richard is sitting by his fire?
4. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
5. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)