|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I've got responsibilities
(b) I am too important
(c) I'm too busy
(d) I can't
2. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
(a) So much work
(b) Being famous
(c) A horrible death
3. Shimoda says no one else likes Richard's breakfast choice because only Richard believes it _________.
(a) Isn't burnt
(b) To be there
(c) Is healthy
(d) Tastes good
4. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
5. What does Richard cook when he wakes up in the morning next to his plane?
(c) Wheat bread
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
2. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
3. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
4. What city are Richard and Shimoda in when Richard begins to sense tension in the air?
5. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)