|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book says the true family is linked not by ___________ but by respect and joy in one another's lives.
2. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
3. What does Richard realize about Shimoda's plane at about 3:00 P.M. as they are beginning to head out?
(a) It is still clean
(b) It has not moved
(c) He has not refueled
(d) It is gone
4. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
(a) Be the Master
(b) Be happy
(c) Be honest
(d) Be miserable
5. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
(a) Blessed man
(c) Miracle worker
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda say in response to Richard's question of how Shimoda found him?
2. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
3. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
4. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
5. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)