|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
2. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
(a) Be miserable
(b) Be the Master
(c) Be happy
(d) Be honest
3. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(a) Children's stories
(d) Fairy tales
4. What does Richard try to float in the air, just for fun?
(c) A glass
(d) 9/16 th
5. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
(b) Spiritual creature
Short Answer Questions
1. The book says the true family is linked not by ___________ but by respect and joy in one another's lives.
2. Shimoda says many beginners do ___________ in their sleep.
3. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
4. What does Richard realize about Shimoda's plane at about 3:00 P.M. as they are beginning to head out?
5. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)