|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What always accompanies gifts, according to the book Richard was given by Shimoda?
2. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
(b) Trainee Master
(c) Advanced Souls
(d) Richards of the World
3. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
4. For how many years has the man in the wheelchair been in his current state?
5. What does Richard think is trying to replace his own thinking, thus he tells himself not to listen to it?
(c) The book
Short Answer Questions
1. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
2. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
3. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
4. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
5. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)