|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Master go once his bosses as khim to leave the job noted in #2?
(d) The shopping mall
2. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
(a) Terre Haute
3. Richard begins to wonder, "If life is illusion, why _______?"
(a) Believe in anything
4. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
(a) Auto repair shop
(c) Copy center
(d) Medical office
5. The book says the true family is linked not by ___________ but by respect and joy in one another's lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda say in response to Richard's question of how Shimoda found him?
2. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
3. How many points is the landing that Shimoda makes, impressing Richard?
4. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
5. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)