|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
2. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
(a) Shakily walks to the plane
(b) Runs to the cockpit
(c) Dances a jig
(d) Flies from his seat
3. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
(d) Easy answers
4. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
(a) Be honest
(b) Be miserable
(c) Be happy
(d) Be the Master
5. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) The pages are all the same
(b) It's in a different language
(c) The word are flashing as he reads
(d) No page numbers
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
2. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
3. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
4. What city are Richard and Shimoda in when Richard begins to sense tension in the air?
5. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)