|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
(c) Easy answers
2. What does Shimoda say in response to Richard's question of how Shimoda found him?
(a) Richard was being too loud
(b) He followed him
(c) Like attracts like
(d) He says nothing
3. Richard feels _______ at the healing of the man who seems to deserve it.
4. What do gypsy fliers need in addition to a long, smooth, close-cut field near a town?
(a) An access road
(b) A hangar
(c) A set of tools
(d) Permisssion fo the mayor
5. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
(a) Motion of our souls
(b) Motion of our minds
(c) Motion of our time
(d) Motion of the wind
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
2. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
3. What city are Richard and Shimoda in when Richard begins to sense tension in the air?
4. For how many years has the man in the wheelchair been in his current state?
5. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)