|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
(c) Weak man
2. Shimoda says many beginners do ___________ in their sleep.
(d) Spirtual growth mantras
3. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
(a) Flies from his seat
(b) Shakily walks to the plane
(c) Runs to the cockpit
(d) Dances a jig
4. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(a) Brought someone back to life
(b) Died and rose again
(c) Multiplied wine
5. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) A dead bird
(b) A dead flower
(c) His plane
(d) Smashed bug
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
2. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
3. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
4. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
5. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)