|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
2. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
(a) Medical office
(b) Auto repair shop
(d) Copy center
3. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
(a) So much work
(b) A horrible death
(c) Being famous
4. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
(c) Easy fixes
5. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do gypsy fliers need in addition to a long, smooth, close-cut field near a town?
2. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
3. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
4. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
5. What does Shimoda say in response to Richard's question of how Shimoda found him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)