|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
2. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
3. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
(a) Savior Psalms
(b) Messiah's Manscript
(c) Messiah's Missive
(d) Savior's Manual
4. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) Smashed bug
(b) A dead bird
(c) A dead flower
(d) His plane
5. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
(a) Shakily walks to the plane
(b) Dances a jig
(c) Runs to the cockpit
(d) Flies from his seat
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda says many beginners do ___________ in their sleep.
2. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
3. What city are Richard and Shimoda in when Richard begins to sense tension in the air?
4. What does Richard cook when he wakes up in the morning next to his plane?
5. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)