|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
2. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
3. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
4. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
(a) Field owner
(b) The customer's
(d) Another pilot's
5. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
2. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
3. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
4. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
5. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)