|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
2. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
(b) Family man
3. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
(a) Trainee Master
(c) Richards of the World
(d) Advanced Souls
4. What kind of plane makes Richard land his plane in order to get a better look?
(b) Travel Air
5. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I'm ashamed
(b) I'm leaving
(c) I'm overjoyed
(d) I quit
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
2. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
3. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
4. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
5. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)