|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
2. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
(b) Deli owner
(c) Postal worker
3. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
(a) Be the Master
(b) Be happy
(c) Be miserable
(d) Be honest
4. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
(b) Travel Air
5. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
(a) Feel good
(c) Make money
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to fly when they arrive at Shimoda and Richard's setup area?
2. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
3. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
4. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
5. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)