|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
2. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
3. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
4. Where does the Master go once his bosses as khim to leave the job noted in #2?
(c) The shopping mall
5. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(b) Fairy tales
(c) Children's stories
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
2. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
3. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
4. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
5. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)