|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
(a) Motion of our souls
(b) Motion of the wind
(c) Motion of our time
(d) Motion of our minds
2. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(b) Multiplied wine
(c) Died and rose again
(d) Brought someone back to life
3. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
4. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
(c) Miracle worker
(d) Blessed man
5. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
(a) Auto repair shop
(b) Medical office
(c) Copy center
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
2. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
3. Who refuses to fly when they arrive at Shimoda and Richard's setup area?
4. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
5. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)