|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I am too important
(b) I've got responsibilities
(c) I can't
(d) I'm too busy
2. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
(a) So much work
(b) Being famous
(d) A horrible death
3. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
(a) Savior's Manual
(b) Savior Psalms
(c) Messiah's Manscript
(d) Messiah's Missive
4. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
5. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
2. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
3. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
4. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
5. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)