|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
2. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
3. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
(a) Motion of the wind
(b) Motion of our souls
(c) Motion of our minds
(d) Motion of our time
4. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
(a) Richards of the World
(b) Advanced Souls
(c) Trainee Master
5. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
(a) Savior Psalms
(b) Messiah's Manscript
(c) Savior's Manual
(d) Messiah's Missive
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to fly when they arrive at Shimoda and Richard's setup area?
2. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
3. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
4. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
5. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)