|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(c) Turn him down
(d) Run away
2. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
(a) Easy answers
3. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
(b) Blessed man
(c) Miracle worker
4. Where does the Master go once his bosses as khim to leave the job noted in #2?
(a) The shopping mall
5. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
(a) Be miserable
(b) Be honest
(c) Be the Master
(d) Be happy
Short Answer Questions
1. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
2. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
3. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
4. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
5. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)