|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
(a) Running away
(b) Able to talk
(d) Able to keep up
2. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I'm leaving
(b) I'm ashamed
(c) I quit
(d) I'm overjoyed
3. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) Smashed bug
(b) A dead bird
(c) A dead flower
(d) His plane
4. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
(b) Miracle worker
(c) Blessed man
5. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Master go once his bosses as khim to leave the job noted in #2?
2. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
3. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
4. What kind of plane makes Richard land his plane in order to get a better look?
5. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)