|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
(a) Be the Master
(b) Be happy
(c) Be miserable
(d) Be honest
2. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
3. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
4. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) Smashed bug
(b) A dead flower
(c) His plane
(d) A dead bird
5. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
2. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
3. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
4. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
5. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)