|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
(d) Spiritual creature
2. Who refuses to fly when they arrive at Shimoda and Richard's setup area?
(a) A 10-year-old girl
(b) A man in a wheelchair
(c) The woman in the hat
(d) The grandfather
3. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
4. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
5. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
(a) Blessed man
(d) Miracle worker
Short Answer Questions
1. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
2. Where does the Master go once his bosses as khim to leave the job noted in #2?
3. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
4. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
5. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)