|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(b) Brought someone back to life
(c) Multiplied wine
(d) Died and rose again
2. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
(d) Easy fixes
3. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I can't
(b) I am too important
(c) I'm too busy
(d) I've got responsibilities
4. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
5. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
2. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
3. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
4. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
5. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)