|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
(a) Richards of the World
(c) Advanced Souls
(d) Trainee Master
2. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
3. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I've got responsibilities
(b) I'm too busy
(c) I can't
(d) I am too important
4. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I'm overjoyed
(b) I quit
(c) I'm ashamed
(d) I'm leaving
5. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
(a) Copy center
(b) Auto repair shop
(d) Medical office
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
2. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
3. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
4. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
5. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)