|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
2. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
(a) Advanced Souls
(b) Richards of the World
(d) Trainee Master
3. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) The word are flashing as he reads
(b) The pages are all the same
(c) No page numbers
(d) It's in a different language
4. Who refuses to fly when they arrive at Shimoda and Richard's setup area?
(a) A 10-year-old girl
(b) The grandfather
(c) The woman in the hat
(d) A man in a wheelchair
5. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(a) Brought someone back to life
(c) Multiplied wine
(d) Died and rose again
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
2. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
3. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
4. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
5. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)