|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
(a) Be miserable
(b) Be happy
(c) Be the Master
(d) Be honest
2. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
(b) Able to talk
(c) Running away
(d) Able to keep up
3. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) A dead bird
(b) A dead flower
(c) His plane
(d) Smashed bug
4. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
5. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(a) Died and rose again
(c) Multiplied wine
(d) Brought someone back to life
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
2. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
3. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
4. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
5. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)