|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
(c) Blessed man
(d) Miracle worker
2. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
3. What kind of plane makes Richard land his plane in order to get a better look?
(b) Travel Air
4. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(b) Fairy tales
(c) Children's stories
5. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
2. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
3. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
4. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
5. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)