|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I quit
(b) I'm leaving
(c) I'm overjoyed
(d) I'm ashamed
2. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
3. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
4. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
(b) Auto repair shop
(c) Medical office
(d) Copy center
5. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
2. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
3. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
4. What kind of plane makes Richard land his plane in order to get a better look?
5. Who refuses to fly when they arrive at Shimoda and Richard's setup area?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)