|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
(a) The Infinite
(b) The Infinite Radiant Is
(c) The Blessed Boss
2. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
(c) Postal worker
(d) Deli owner
3. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(a) Children's stories
(c) Fairy tales
4. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
5. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
(b) Family man
Short Answer Questions
1. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
2. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
3. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
4. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
5. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)