|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
(b) Muscle fatigue
2. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(c) Run away
(d) Turn him down
3. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
(b) Easy answers
4. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
(b) Terre Haute
5. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
(b) Easy fixes
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
2. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
3. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
4. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
5. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)