|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
(a) Able to keep up
(c) Running away
(d) Able to talk
2. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
3. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
4. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I'm leaving
(b) I'm overjoyed
(c) I quit
(d) I'm ashamed
5. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
2. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
3. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
4. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
5. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)