|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
2. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) A dead flower
(b) His plane
(c) Smashed bug
(d) A dead bird
3. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
(a) Family man
4. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
(c) Travel Air
5. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
2. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
3. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
4. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
5. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)