|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(a) Multiplied wine
(b) Died and rose again
(c) Brought someone back to life
2. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
3. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
(d) Easy answers
4. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
(b) Easy fixes
5. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(b) Turn him down
(d) Run away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
2. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
3. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
4. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
5. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)