|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(a) Died and rose again
(b) Brought someone back to life
(c) Multiplied wine
2. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
(a) Running away
(b) Able to talk
(d) Able to keep up
3. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
(b) The Infinite Radiant Is
(c) The Blessed Boss
(d) The Infinite
4. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
5. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
(d) Muscle fatigue
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
2. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
3. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
4. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
5. Where does the Master go once his bosses as khim to leave the job noted in #2?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)