|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(a) Run away
(c) Turn him down
2. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
(c) Make money
(d) Feel good
3. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
4. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
(a) The Infinite
(c) The Blessed Boss
(d) The Infinite Radiant Is
5. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
(a) He is crazy
(b) He is a Master
(c) He is not welcome.
(d) He has it
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
2. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
3. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
4. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
5. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)