|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
(a) The Infinite
(b) The Infinite Radiant Is
(d) The Blessed Boss
2. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
(d) Terre Haute
3. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
4. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
5. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(b) Children's stories
(c) Fairy tales
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
2. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
3. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
4. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
5. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)