|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
2. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
3. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
4. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
(a) Medical office
(c) Auto repair shop
(d) Copy center
5. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(c) Run away
(d) Turn him down
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
2. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
3. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
4. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
5. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)