|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
2. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
(a) The Blessed Boss
(b) The Infinite
(c) The Infinite Radiant Is
3. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
(a) Miracle worker
(b) Blessed man
4. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
(a) He has it
(b) He is crazy
(c) He is not welcome.
(d) He is a Master
5. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
(d) Terre Haute
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
2. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
3. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
4. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
5. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)