|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
(a) Be the Master
(b) Be happy
(c) Be miserable
(d) Be honest
2. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
3. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
(a) Easy fixes
4. Where does the Master go once his bosses as khim to leave the job noted in #2?
(b) The shopping mall
5. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I'm leaving
(b) I'm overjoyed
(c) I'm ashamed
(d) I quit
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
2. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
3. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
4. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
5. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)