|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
2. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
(a) Postal worker
(c) Deli owner
3. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
(a) Motion of our minds
(b) Motion of the wind
(c) Motion of our souls
(d) Motion of our time
4. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
(c) Travel Air
5. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
(b) Able to keep up
(c) Running away
(d) Able to talk
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
2. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
3. What kind of plane makes Richard land his plane in order to get a better look?
4. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
5. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)