|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of plane makes Richard land his plane in order to get a better look?
(a) Travel Air
2. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) Smashed bug
(b) A dead bird
(c) A dead flower
(d) His plane
3. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
4. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(a) Multiplied wine
(c) Brought someone back to life
(d) Died and rose again
5. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
(a) Easy fixes
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
2. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
3. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
4. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
5. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)