|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
2. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
3. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
4. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
5. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
(b) A horrible death
(c) So much work
(d) Being famous
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do in order to keep from thinking while he is sitting out by the fire?
2. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
3. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
4. Shimoda says no one else likes Richard's breakfast choice because only Richard believes it _________.
5. What city are Richard and Shimoda in when Richard begins to sense tension in the air?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)