|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
(c) Make money
(d) Feel good
2. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
(a) Be honest
(b) Be miserable
(c) Be the Master
(d) Be happy
3. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
(d) Make payments
4. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
(a) Deli owner
(b) Postal worker
5. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) A dead flower
(b) Smashed bug
(c) His plane
(d) A dead bird
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
2. What kind of plane makes Richard land his plane in order to get a better look?
3. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
4. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
5. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)