|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shimoda make come back to life as Richard asks where they will fly today?
(a) A dead flower
(b) A dead bird
(c) Smashed bug
(d) His plane
2. What is the reason Richard gives for going to the movie? He wants to see _________.
(a) Other people's reactions
(b) The importance of the movie
(c) The ending
(d) The stars
3. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
(a) Runs to the cockpit
(b) Shakily walks to the plane
(c) Flies from his seat
(d) Dances a jig
4. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
(b) Postal worker
(d) Deli owner
5. Shimoda says that Richard needs to be more __________ in his thinking.
(a) Clear headed
Short Answer Questions
1. Another caller says that Shimoda is a ____________, and Shimoda agrees with him.
2. What is the image revealed to be, according to Shimoda?
3. Shimoda asks Richard if he thinks __________ would have said he could not play a guitar.
4. Since "___________ is Able to Respond" Richard answers only to himself.
5. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)