|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard cook when he wakes up in the morning next to his plane?
(c) Wheat bread
2. Even the best movie is ______________, according to Shimoda.
(a) A chance to escape responsibility
(b) An illusion
(c) A lesson
(d) A farce
3. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
4. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
(a) That don't matter
(c) Too easy
(d) Too hard
5. What movie does Shimoda suggest they go to see when they are done with their dinner?
(a) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
(b) All the President's Men
(c) Jesus Christ Superstar
(d) Bonnie and Clyde
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
2. Shimoda can do anything because he _________ he knows.
3. Shimoda says that Richard needs to be more __________ in his thinking.
4. Shimoda says: Once one learns what the world is and how it works, one _________ performs so-called miracles.
5. Richard wants to add that everyone can do as he or she pleases, so long as we don't ___________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)