|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
(a) A Master
(b) A Wanderer
2. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
3. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
(a) He is not welcome.
(b) He is a Master
(c) He has it
(d) He is crazy
4. What is Richard's engine throwing less of at the start of this chapter?
(a) Transmission fluid
5. What is revealed in the shadow? What might this character be called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard begins to wonder, "If life is illusion, why _______?"
2. Shimoda says that Richard's _________ proves he will do what he wants, even if it hurts someone.
3. One never receives a __________ without the power to make it true - with work.
4. What does the host of the radio show suggest is somehow illegal?
5. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)