|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard think is trying to replace his own thinking, thus he tells himself not to listen to it?
(c) The book
2. It is important to realize all are __________ to do whatever they want.
3. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
4. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
5. Richard is told that he must _________ his own documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard could play any instrument by giving up his ______________ that he cannot play.
2. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
3. Shimoda tells the woman on the phone that he does not know it, but finds it fun ___________.
4. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
5. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)