|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
(a) Stunning example of illusion
(d) Thought form
2. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
(a) The customer's
(c) Field owner
(d) Another pilot's
3. What frightens Richard as he and Shimoda are talking that night?
(a) A bug
(b) The book
(c) A voice
(d) A shadow
4. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
(c) Spiritual creature
5. Shimoda tries to explain to Richard that __________ does not affect reality.
(d) Another's belief
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of Shimoda's clothes after they have swum in the land?
2. Richard will need to give himself conscious __________ to do things he wants to do.
3. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
4. What is Richard's engine throwing less of at the start of this chapter?
5. Shimoda marvels at the way Richard never stops ____________ during their lessons and discussions.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)