|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People are unhappy because they choose ____________.
(a) To be unhappy
(b) To see life's illusions as real.
(c) To see the negative side
2. Shimoda tells the woman on the phone that he does not know it, but finds it fun ___________.
(a) To pretend he does
(b) To mock her
(c) To argue
(d) To believe it
3. Shimoda's response to the idea of the answer to #158 being illegal is that no one can stop them from ________ what they want.
(a) Flying where and
4. Shimoda says that Richard has failed to realize he is already _________ and has always been.
(c) A Master
(d) At Peace
5. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
(b) The Infinite
(c) The Infinite Radiant Is
(d) The Blessed Boss
Short Answer Questions
1. The book tells Richard that a happy and free life requires that ______ be sacrificed.
2. Who announces where the pilots are parked when they sleep at night?
3. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
4. Richard begins to wonder, "If life is illusion, why _______?"
5. What does Richard cook when he wakes up in the morning next to his plane?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)