|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
(a) Field owner
(b) The customer's
(c) Another pilot's
2. The mind, or imagination, is life's _____________, according to Richard's observations.
3. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
4. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
(a) Trainee Master
(b) Richards of the World
(c) Advanced Souls
5. Shimoda says he only gets ____________ if he feels like it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
2. Shimoda says no one else likes Richard's breakfast choice because only Richard believes it _________.
3. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
4. Richard says that being ___________ and finished is boring.
5. The book tells Richard that ___________ characters can be more real than flesh and blood.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)