|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another caller says that Shimoda is a ____________, and Shimoda agrees with him.
2. The mind, or imagination, is life's _____________, according to Richard's observations.
3. Shimoda says he and Richard both ____________.
(a) Can understand everything
(b) Are Masters
(c) Know all things
(d) Know nothing
4. Richard recalls reading about __________ but finds letting go of doubt hard.
(a) Hypnotic learning
5. Richard recalls how it easy it was for him to learn _______ because nothing else mattered.
(a) To walk
(b) To fly
(c) To sing
(d) To read
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard cook when he wakes up in the morning next to his plane?
2. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
3. In what state is the cafe where Richard and Shimoda dine during Chapter 14?
4. Who announces where the pilots are parked when they sleep at night?
5. What movie does Shimoda suggest they go to see when they are done with their dinner?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)