|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
(a) Motion of our souls
(b) Motion of the wind
(c) Motion of our minds
(d) Motion of our time
2. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(a) Turn him down
(d) Run away
3. The vampire realizes that he alone makes a decision to ________ if he fails to drink blood.
(a) Be weakened
(c) Find other sources of food
4. What does Richard try to float in the air, just for fun?
(c) A glass
(d) 9/16 th
5. Shimoda asks Richard if he thinks __________ would have said he could not play a guitar.
(c) Jimmy Page
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda advises Richard to _________ in reference to his feelings in question #143.
2. In what state is the cafe where Richard and Shimoda dine during Chapter 14?
3. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
4. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
5. Richard deduces that movies must be like one's ___________.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)