|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
2. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
(d) Family man
3. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
(a) Terre Haute
4. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
5. Shimoda warns that people who will come to him with problems will not want ___________.
(b) A friend
(c) Jokes or games
(d) More questions
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda is learning how to _________________ in this chapter.
2. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
3. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
4. What do gypsy fliers need in addition to a long, smooth, close-cut field near a town?
5. What city are Richard and Shimoda in when Richard begins to sense tension in the air?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)