|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda says: Once one learns what the world is and how it works, one _________ performs so-called miracles.
(c) Tries and
2. Shimoda says that all humans are __________, naturally able to have what they want.
3. What does Richard do in order to keep from thinking while he is sitting out by the fire?
(a) Sings endless songs
(d) Reads a romance novel
4. The world, the book says, is one's ________ book rather than reality.
5. The second male caller on the radio show brings the charge that Shimoda is somehow ____________.
(c) A prophet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
2. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
3. What do Richard and Shimoda eat when they are at the cafe together?
4. In what state do Richard and Shimoda have dinner at the start of the chapter?
5. What does Richard try to float in the air, just for fun?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)