|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What always accompanies gifts, according to the book Richard was given by Shimoda?
2. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
3. For how many years has the man in the wheelchair been in his current state?
4. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
(a) Messiah's Missive
(b) Savior Psalms
(c) Messiah's Manscript
(d) Savior's Manual
5. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
2. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
3. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
4. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
5. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)