|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
(a) Spiritual creature
2. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
(a) Auto repair shop
(b) Medical office
(c) Copy center
3. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(b) Children's stories
(d) Fairy tales
4. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(a) Brought someone back to life
(b) Died and rose again
(d) Multiplied wine
5. For how many years has the man in the wheelchair been in his current state?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
2. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
3. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
4. What do the crowds that follow the Messiah call him, besides "Messiah" and "Master?"
5. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)