|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(a) Fairy tales
(b) Children's stories
2. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
(a) Savior Psalms
(b) Savior's Manual
(c) Messiah's Missive
(d) Messiah's Manscript
3. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
4. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I'm leaving
(b) I quit
(c) I'm ashamed
(d) I'm overjoyed
5. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
(a) Make money
(b) Feel good
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
2. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
3. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
4. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
5. What does Richard realize about Shimoda's plane at about 3:00 P.M. as they are beginning to head out?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)