|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
2. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
(c) Easy fixes
3. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
(d) Muscle fatigue
4. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
(c) Easy answers
5. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(a) Turn him down
(c) Run away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard realize about Shimoda's plane at about 3:00 P.M. as they are beginning to head out?
2. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
3. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
4. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
5. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)