|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) The pages are all the same
(b) It's in a different language
(c) The word are flashing as he reads
(d) No page numbers
2. What does Richard realize about Shimoda's plane at about 3:00 P.M. as they are beginning to head out?
(a) It is still clean
(b) It is gone
(c) He has not refueled
(d) It has not moved
3. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
4. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
5. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(a) Run away
(b) Turn him down
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years has the man in the wheelchair been in his current state?
2. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
3. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
4. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
5. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)