|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
(a) Another pilot's
(b) The customer's
(d) Field owner
2. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
3. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
(a) Be miserable
(b) Be honest
(c) Be happy
(d) Be the Master
4. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
(a) Feel good
(d) Make money
5. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
(a) So much work
(b) A horrible death
(c) Being famous
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of plane makes Richard land his plane in order to get a better look?
2. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
3. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
4. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
5. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)