|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I'm too busy
(b) I can't
(c) I am too important
(d) I've got responsibilities
2. From what state does the Master in question in this book emerge?
3. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
(a) He has it
(b) He is not welcome.
(c) He is a Master
(d) He is crazy
4. What does Richard realize about Shimoda's plane at about 3:00 P.M. as they are beginning to head out?
(a) It is gone
(b) It has not moved
(c) It is still clean
(d) He has not refueled
5. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
2. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
3. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
4. What city are Richard and Shimoda in when Richard begins to sense tension in the air?
5. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)