|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
(a) Messiah's Manscript
(b) Savior Psalms
(c) Savior's Manual
(d) Messiah's Missive
2. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
(a) Another pilot's
(b) Field owner
(c) The customer's
3. What kinds of stories does the Messiah tell to the crowds who follow him from place to place?
(a) Fairy tales
(d) Children's stories
4. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
(a) Auto repair shop
(c) Medical office
(d) Copy center
5. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
(a) A year
(b) A month
(c) A week and a half
(d) 10 years
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
2. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
3. Richard cannot picture Jesus returning to being a _____________.
4. At the same time, Richard is ________ what will happen when Shimoda and the healed man land again.
5. Richard flees because he is unsure he will be __________ with Shimoda.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)