|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(b) Died and rose again
(c) Brought someone back to life
(d) Multiplied wine
2. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
3. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
4. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
(a) Make payments
5. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is rolled forward when Shimoda and his passenger eventually land at the field again?
2. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
3. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
4. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
5. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)