|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
(a) Easy fixes
2. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(a) Brought someone back to life
(b) Multiplied wine
(d) Died and rose again
3. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
(a) A year
(b) A month
(c) 10 years
(d) A week and a half
4. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
5. What does Shimoda float in front of Richard, just for his own amusement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is rolled forward when Shimoda and his passenger eventually land at the field again?
2. Who does the Master pray to as he begins to feel fatigued by his work as the Messiah?
3. What does Richard call the movement of the time period in which people are turning from the material to the spiritual?
4. Shimoda asks Richard if giving three dollar _____ will teach him what he wants to know.
5. For how many years has the man in the wheelchair been in his current state?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)