|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
2. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
(a) Postal worker
(b) Deli owner
3. Whose permission does a gypsy flier need to have in order to land in a certain location?
(a) Field owner
(b) The customer's
(d) Another pilot's
4. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
(b) Spiritual creature
5. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
(c) Easy answers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard realize about Shimoda's plane at about 3:00 P.M. as they are beginning to head out?
2. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
3. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
4. What do gypsy fliers need in addition to a long, smooth, close-cut field near a town?
5. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)