|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) It's in a different language
(b) No page numbers
(c) The pages are all the same
(d) The word are flashing as he reads
2. Shimoda says he knows past, present, and future, but he has no ___________.
(c) Easy answers
3. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(b) Run away
(c) Turn him down
4. At the same time, Richard is ________ what will happen when Shimoda and the healed man land again.
(a) Excited by
(b) Ignored by
(c) Afraid of
(d) Curious of
5. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
(a) Spiritual creature
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Master, as referenced in the title, originally have a job when he is found to be a Messiah?
2. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
3. What does the man in the wheelchair do that makes the scene look staged, according to Richard?
4. Shimoda says that if someone says he has something or acts as though he has something, then _________.
5. How many soul lives is the Messiah supposed to live during his work on the planet?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)