|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
(a) Be happy
(b) Be the Master
(c) Be honest
(d) Be miserable
2. What does the Messiah say to the greater being when he is sorry he has let it go this long?
(a) I'm leaving
(b) I quit
(c) I'm ashamed
(d) I'm overjoyed
3. Whose presence does Richard feel when he wakes up at 3:00 A.M., even though he can't see him?
4. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) The word are flashing as he reads
(b) It's in a different language
(c) The pages are all the same
(d) No page numbers
5. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda think people only want from him or from other Masters and Messiahs?
2. What kind of plane makes Richard land his plane in order to get a better look?
3. Richard notices that Shimoda's plane is better than ________ fresh. It has no dust, scratches, patches, or any wear and tear.
4. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
5. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)