|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard tells Shimoda he will give him his plane because Richard believes one day he will not need it in order to _______.
(a) Make money
(c) Feel good
2. In response to the statement by the Master in #11, the greater being says that he has just learned that the path of happiness teaches each why they have chosen this ____________.
3. When the creature wants to let go of the river, others tell him that he will be killed faster by letting go than by __________.
(d) Muscle fatigue
4. What does Richard realize about Shimoda's plane at about 3:00 P.M. as they are beginning to head out?
(a) It has not moved
(b) It is still clean
(c) He has not refueled
(d) It is gone
5. Shimoda tells Richard he once ___________ in front of 25,000 eyewitnesses, which is why he's always on the move.
(b) Multiplied wine
(c) Died and rose again
(d) Brought someone back to life
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
2. Who objects that the Master does not need to work for a living?
3. How many points is the landing that Shimoda makes, impressing Richard?
4. The Master asks what the people would do if God were to command them to _______.
5. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)