|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book says that clouds do not know why they _____ as they do.
(c) Become puffy
(d) Change colors
2. Shimoda says that his landing can be explained by the simple statement that the world and everything in it are ____________.
3. Shimoda asks: Can they be living in four billion _______________?
(a) Separate worlds
(b) Different dreams
(c) Different illusions
(d) Different spaces
4. What does Shimoda say he can always do if Richard offers to pay him for advice or to help him with his engine troubles?
(b) Turn him down
(c) Run away
5. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in relation to his troubles with clouds? Shimoda tells Richard to remove it from his __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. One need not _______ anything, for cosmic law takes care of it.
2. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
3. Richard dreams about a ___________ of humanity pouring against a man.
4. Richard says that he doesn't care if he loses part of his audience because he knows ______ and talks what he talks.
5. What is revealed in the shadow? What might this character be called?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)