|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One never receives a __________ without the power to make it true - with work.
2. Shimoda says: Once one learns what the world is and how it works, one _________ performs so-called miracles.
(b) Tries and
3. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
(a) A month
(b) A week and a half
(c) 10 years
(d) A year
4. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
5. The world, the book says, is one's ________ book rather than reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard begins to believe that Shimoda does not __________ this world
2. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
3. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
4. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
5. Richard cannot ______ clouds during attempts he makes between taking passengers up in his plane.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)