|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I'm too busy
(b) I am too important
(c) I can't
(d) I've got responsibilities
2. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
3. The world, the book says, is one's ________ book rather than reality.
4. Shimoda turns a question back onto Richard: Can _____________ walk through walls?
5. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
(a) Trainee Master
(b) Advanced Souls
(c) Richards of the World
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda marvels at the way Richard never stops ____________ during their lessons and discussions.
2. The book says the true family is linked not by ___________ but by respect and joy in one another's lives.
3. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
4. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
5. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)