|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
(a) Terre Haute
2. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
(b) That don't matter
(c) Too easy
(d) Too hard
3. Richard cannot ______ clouds during attempts he makes between taking passengers up in his plane.
4. What does Shimoda say in response to Richard's question of how Shimoda found him?
(a) He followed him
(b) Richard was being too loud
(c) Like attracts like
(d) He says nothing
5. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I've got responsibilities
(b) I am too important
(c) I'm too busy
(d) I can't
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of plane makes Richard land his plane in order to get a better look?
2. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
3. The book tells Richard that ___________ characters can be more real than flesh and blood.
4. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
5. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)