|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
(a) Travel Air
2. Shimoda says: Once one learns what the world is and how it works, one _________ performs so-called miracles.
(c) Tries and
3. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
4. Shimoda says that Richard needs to be more __________ in his thinking.
(a) Clear headed
5. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard begins to wonder, "If life is illusion, why _______?"
2. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
3. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
4. The book says that clouds do not know why they _____ as they do.
5. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)