|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda admits to letting the crowd at Troy get to him because he admits to being a _________.
(c) Weak man
2. The world, the book says, is one's ________ book rather than reality.
3. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I am too important
(b) I can't
(c) I'm too busy
(d) I've got responsibilities
4. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
(b) Travel Air
5. What does Richard try to float in the air, just for fun?
(b) A glass
(c) 9/16 th
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
2. The book says the true family is linked not by ___________ but by respect and joy in one another's lives.
3. Shimoda says that Richard needs to be more __________ in his thinking.
4. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
5. What does Shimoda say the 4 billion people in the world might be rocked by?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)