|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
2. The book says the true family is linked not by ___________ but by respect and joy in one another's lives.
3. Where does Shimoda go to stand when he asks Richard to watch him?
(a) On a tree branch
(b) On his plane
(c) On a rock
(d) On the pond
4. What does Richard wish for Shimoda as Richard is sitting by his fire?
(a) That he find peace
(b) That he fuels his plane
(c) The he gets to Heaven
(d) That he gets whatever he wants
5. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book tells Richard that ___________ characters can be more real than flesh and blood.
2. What does Richard do in order to keep from thinking while he is sitting out by the fire?
3. Richard says that if there was anyone to teach him what he wants to know, he would _________ to him or her.
4. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
5. Richard cannot ______ clouds during attempts he makes between taking passengers up in his plane.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)