|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) No page numbers
(b) The word are flashing as he reads
(c) It's in a different language
(d) The pages are all the same
2. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
3. Shimoda says many beginners do ___________ in their sleep.
(d) Spirtual growth mantras
4. Shimoda says: Once one learns what the world is and how it works, one _________ performs so-called miracles.
(c) Tries and
5. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. The image of a sunset is a dream, but the ________ is real.
2. Shimoda is learning how to _________________ in this chapter.
3. Shimoda marvels at the way Richard never stops ____________ during their lessons and discussions.
4. What kind of eyes does Richard think Shimoda has as he first sees him sitting underneath his plane?
5. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)