|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard begins to believe that Shimoda does not __________ this world
(b) Walk on the ground in
(c) Live in
(d) Appreciate the laws of
2. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
3. What does Richard cook when he wakes up in the morning next to his plane?
(c) Wheat bread
4. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) The word are flashing as he reads
(b) The pages are all the same
(c) No page numbers
(d) It's in a different language
5. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
Short Answer Questions
1. One never receives a __________ without the power to make it true - with work.
2. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
3. Shimoda marvels at the way Richard never stops ____________ during their lessons and discussions.
4. What does Shimoda say the 4 billion people in the world might be rocked by?
5. The book tells Richard that ___________ characters can be more real than flesh and blood.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)