|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
(a) Thought form
(d) Stunning example of illusion
2. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
(b) That don't matter
(c) Too easy
(d) Too hard
3. The image of a sunset is a dream, but the ________ is real.
4. Shimoda is learning how to _________________ in this chapter.
(a) Listen to Richard
(b) Walk through walls
(c) Become a Master
(d) Pour gas into his tank
5. Shimoda says there is not much he can do but ______________ because he gets into problems if he stays anywhere too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda says many beginners do ___________ in their sleep.
2. The world, the book says, is one's ________ book rather than reality.
3. Shimoda says no one else likes Richard's breakfast choice because only Richard believes it _________.
4. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
5. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)