|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
2. Richard begins to believe that Shimoda does not __________ this world
(b) Walk on the ground in
(c) Live in
(d) Appreciate the laws of
3. What does Shimoda say in response to Richard's question of how Shimoda found him?
(a) He followed him
(b) He says nothing
(c) Richard was being too loud
(d) Like attracts like
4. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
5. Richard cannot ______ clouds during attempts he makes between taking passengers up in his plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda says: Once one learns what the world is and how it works, one _________ performs so-called miracles.
2. What does Richard wish for Shimoda as Richard is sitting by his fire?
3. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
4. What does Shimoda say the 4 billion people in the world might be rocked by?
5. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)