|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda asks Richard if he can name anyone who _____________.
(a) Does live in this world
(b) Understands him
(c) Knows who Shimoda is
(d) Knows where Shimoda is
2. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) The pages are all the same
(b) It's in a different language
(c) No page numbers
(d) The word are flashing as he reads
3. The image of a sunset is a dream, but the ________ is real.
4. Who is the person who is terrified of heights?
5. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard begins to wonder, "If life is illusion, why _______?"
2. Shimoda says: Once one learns what the world is and how it works, one _________ performs so-called miracles.
3. Richard believes it is __________ for him to walk through walls.
4. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
5. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)