|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
2. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
(a) A week and a half
(b) A year
(c) 10 years
(d) A month
3. What does Richard do in order to keep from thinking while he is sitting out by the fire?
(b) Sings endless songs
(d) Reads a romance novel
4. Shimoda asks: Can they be living in four billion _______________?
(a) Different dreams
(b) Different spaces
(c) Separate worlds
(d) Different illusions
5. What does Richard think is trying to replace his own thinking, thus he tells himself not to listen to it?
(b) The book
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in relation to his troubles with clouds? Shimoda tells Richard to remove it from his __________.
2. The book says that clouds do not know why they _____ as they do.
3. Richard begins to believe that Shimoda does not __________ this world
4. What is the condition of Shimoda's clothes after they have swum in the land?
5. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)