|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shimoda say the 4 billion people in the world might be rocked by?
(a) Shimoda's identity
(c) A death
(d) Financial markets
2. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
(b) Thought form
(d) Stunning example of illusion
3. What is the condition of Shimoda's clothes after they have swum in the land?
(a) Torn and mussed
4. What does Shimoda vanish through, just as Richard is beginning to understand the lesson of the wall?
(a) The clouds
(b) The ground
(c) Orange brick wall
(d) The door
5. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of biplane does Richard own and use in his gypsy flying business?
2. Over what city in Indiana is Richard flying when Chapter 2 begins?
3. Richard truly believes he will find a __________ to help him.
4. Shimoda marvels at the way Richard never stops ____________ during their lessons and discussions.
5. What does Richard wish for Shimoda as Richard is sitting by his fire?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)