|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) No page numbers
(b) The pages are all the same
(c) The word are flashing as he reads
(d) It's in a different language
2. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
(a) So much work
(c) A horrible death
(d) Being famous
3. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
4. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
(a) Stunning example of illusion
(d) Thought form
5. The image of a sunset is a dream, but the ________ is real.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
2. The world, the book says, is one's ________ book rather than reality.
3. Masochists, crocodile god worshipers, and would-be martyrs prove the _________ does not work.
4. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
5. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)