|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
(b) A Master
(d) A Wanderer
2. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
(a) A week and a half
(b) 10 years
(c) A month
(d) A year
3. Shimoda advises Richard to _________ in reference to his feelings in question #143.
(a) Ignore it
(b) Get over it
(c) Get used to it
(d) Celebrate it
4. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
5. Masochists, crocodile god worshipers, and would-be martyrs prove the _________ does not work.
(a) Golden Rule
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in relation to his troubles with clouds? Shimoda tells Richard to remove it from his __________.
2. The image of a sunset is a dream, but the ________ is real.
3. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
4. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
5. Richard says that he doesn't care if he loses part of his audience because he knows ______ and talks what he talks.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)