|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition of Shimoda's clothes after they have swum in the land?
(c) Torn and mussed
2. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
(a) A Master
(d) A Wanderer
3. Masochists, crocodile god worshipers, and would-be martyrs prove the _________ does not work.
(a) Golden Rule
4. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
(a) A month
(b) A week and a half
(c) A year
(d) 10 years
5. What is Richard's engine throwing less of at the start of this chapter?
(b) Transmission fluid
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard tries a shorter answer: He allows both the ________ and himself to live as they choose.
2. The world, the book says, is one's ________ book rather than reality.
3. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
4. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
5. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)