|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
(c) A Master
(d) A Wanderer
2. Shimoda advises Richard to _________ in reference to his feelings in question #143.
(a) Ignore it
(b) Get used to it
(c) Celebrate it
(d) Get over it
3. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
4. Shimoda warns that people who will come to him with problems will not want ___________.
(a) Jokes or games
(c) A friend
(d) More questions
5. Richard says that he doesn't care if he loses part of his audience because he knows ______ and talks what he talks.
(a) What they need
(b) The truth
(c) What he knows
Short Answer Questions
1. One never receives a __________ without the power to make it true - with work.
2. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
3. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in relation to his troubles with clouds? Shimoda tells Richard to remove it from his __________.
4. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
5. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)