|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
(c) Spiritual creature
2. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
(a) Too easy
(b) Too hard
(c) That don't matter
3. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) No page numbers
(b) It's in a different language
(c) The word are flashing as he reads
(d) The pages are all the same
4. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
5. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I am too important
(b) I've got responsibilities
(c) I'm too busy
(d) I can't
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shimoda go to stand when he asks Richard to watch him?
2. Masochists, crocodile god worshipers, and would-be martyrs prove the _________ does not work.
3. Since "___________ is Able to Respond" Richard answers only to himself.
4. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
5. Shimoda advises Richard to _________ in reference to his feelings in question #143.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)