|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The world, the book says, is one's ________ book rather than reality.
2. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
(a) A Wanderer
(c) A Master
3. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
4. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
(d) Spiritual creature
5. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) The pages are all the same
(b) It's in a different language
(c) No page numbers
(d) The word are flashing as he reads
Short Answer Questions
1. Since "___________ is Able to Respond" Richard answers only to himself.
2. Richard believes being a Master is ____________.
3. Shimoda tests Richard by questioning his value as a part of society when he runs around as a ____________.
4. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
5. What is the feeling Richard continues to have when in the presence of Shimoda?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)