|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
(a) Spiritual creature
2. Richard cannot ______ clouds during attempts he makes between taking passengers up in his plane.
3. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
4. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
(b) Thought form
(c) Stunning example of illusion
5. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
(a) Savior's Manual
(b) Messiah's Missive
(c) Messiah's Manscript
(d) Savior Psalms
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard's engine throwing less of at the start of this chapter?
2. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
3. Richard says that he doesn't care if he loses part of his audience because he knows ______ and talks what he talks.
4. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
5. One never receives a __________ without the power to make it true - with work.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)