|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The world, the book says, is one's ________ book rather than reality.
2. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
3. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
(a) Messiah's Missive
(b) Savior Psalms
(c) Messiah's Manscript
(d) Savior's Manual
4. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
(d) Spiritual creature
5. What section does Richard read about first when he is given the book by Shimoda?
Short Answer Questions
1. Masochists, crocodile god worshipers, and would-be martyrs prove the _________ does not work.
2. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
3. One never receives a __________ without the power to make it true - with work.
4. Richard says that he doesn't care if he loses part of his audience because he knows ______ and talks what he talks.
5. Richard believes being a Master is ____________.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)