|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard's engine throwing less of at the start of this chapter?
(a) Transmission fluid
2. Since "___________ is Able to Respond" Richard answers only to himself.
(c) Being a Master
3. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I can't
(b) I'm too busy
(c) I've got responsibilities
(d) I am too important
4. What is different about this book that Richard notices when he opens up the pages and flips around?
(a) No page numbers
(b) The word are flashing as he reads
(c) It's in a different language
(d) The pages are all the same
5. Shimoda warns that people who will come to him with problems will not want ___________.
(a) A friend
(b) Jokes or games
(c) More questions
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of Shimoda's clothes after they have swum in the land?
2. The image of a sunset is a dream, but the ________ is real.
3. The covering of this Master training manual is made of ____________.
4. Richard reads about being led through life by an inner _____________.
5. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)