|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
2. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
3. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I am too important
(b) I can't
(c) I've got responsibilities
(d) I'm too busy
4. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
(a) That don't matter
(b) Too easy
(d) Too hard
5. The image of a sunset is a dream, but the ________ is real.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shimoda warns that people who will come to him with problems will not want ___________.
2. Shimoda advises Richard to _________ in reference to his feelings in question #143.
3. One never receives a __________ without the power to make it true - with work.
4. Richard believes being a Master is ____________.
5. Once Richard believes he is a ______, he will, indeed, be one.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)