|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shimoda warns Richard that he will lose 90% of his audience unless he ___________.
(a) Makes up his mind
(b) Believes in the Bible
(c) Keeps it short
(d) Performs miracles
2. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
(b) Thought form
(c) Stunning example of illusion
3. Shimoda tells Richard, "Nothing good is a miracle, and nothing lovely is a _________."
4. What is the longer title for the book that Shimoda gives to Richard when he asks about how to train to become a Master? Messiah's Manual & Reminders for the _____________.
(b) Richards of the World
(c) Trainee Master
(d) Advanced Souls
5. Shimoda gives Richard a book that is apparently what Masters use in order to train themselves to become Masters. What is it called?
(a) Messiah's Missive
(b) Savior Psalms
(c) Messiah's Manscript
(d) Savior's Manual
Short Answer Questions
1. One never receives a __________ without the power to make it true - with work.
2. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
3. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
4. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in relation to his troubles with clouds? Shimoda tells Richard to remove it from his __________.
5. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)