|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The image of a sunset is a dream, but the ________ is real.
2. The book says that clouds do not know why they _____ as they do.
(b) Become puffy
(d) Change colors
3. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I can't
(b) I'm too busy
(c) I've got responsibilities
(d) I am too important
4. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
(a) A week and a half
(b) 10 years
(c) A month
(d) A year
5. Choosing a different _________ boggles Richard's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is nothing wrong with being ____________, says Richard, but most people like to know why they are doing something.
2. Shimoda cautions Richard that he should not get __________ attached to his attempts with the clouds.
3. What does Richard realize about his attempts with the clouds? He is making things __________.
4. Richard says that he doesn't care if he loses part of his audience because he knows ______ and talks what he talks.
5. Shimoda tests Richard by questioning his value as a part of society when he runs around as a ____________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)