One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shimoda say he wants Richard to witness as they are in an isolated field on the Illinois-Indiana state line?
(a) Thought form
(b) Stunning example of illusion
2. How long does Shimoda say that Richard has to practice in order to know the answers?
(a) A year
(b) A month
(c) 10 years
(d) A week and a half
3. What is the condition of Shimoda's clothes after they have swum in the land?
(b) Torn and mussed
4. What do people say, according to Shimoda, in order to avoid responsibility?
(a) I am too important
(b) I've got responsibilities
(c) I'm too busy
(d) I can't
5. Richard says that he doesn't care if he loses part of his audience because he knows ______ and talks what he talks.
(a) What he knows
(b) What they need
(c) The truth
Short Answer Questions
1. Since "___________ is Able to Respond" Richard answers only to himself.
2. What does Shimoda tell Richard to do in relation to his troubles with clouds? Shimoda tells Richard to remove it from his __________.
3. Shimoda cannot recall this passage about being a Messiah involving _________.
4. Shimoda advises Richard to _________ in reference to his feelings in question #143.
5. Where does Shimoda go to stand when he asks Richard to watch him?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)