Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Chapter 1 Abstract
* A Master emerges from Indiana and is called 'Messiah' by others.
* He is constantly sought out by others, and is fired from his job because of this.
* The Master prays to be released from his work.
* The Master decides to quit his role, astounding everyone.
Chapter 2 Abstract
* Richard sees an antique Travel Air 4000 on...
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)