|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Athena and Poseidon urge Achilles to do after he has angered the river god?
(a) Focus on the war.
(b) Focus on preventing more Greek ships from dying.
(c) Focus on pushing the battle to Troy.
(d) Focus on saving the Greek forces.
2. Patroclus wears what that belongs to Achilles?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His armor.
(c) His crown.
(d) His helmet.
3. Which two Greeks carry Patroclus's body out of the battlefield and to the ships after Patroclus dies?
(a) Menelaus and Agamemnon.
(b) Menelaus and Diomedes.
(c) Menelaus and Antilochos.
(d) Menelaus and Ajax.
4. Aphrodite anoints Hectors corpse with what?
(a) Lavender immortal oil.
(b) Olive immortal oil.
(c) Rose immortal oil.
(d) Poppy immortal oil.
5. Poseidon appears to whom in order to inspire him to lead his men onto the battlefield, but stay out of range of arrows so as not to be wounded further?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeus tell the divinities on Mount Olympus when he summons them after Achilles returns to the fighting?
2. What does Thetis advise Achilles to do?
3. Who's withdrawal weakens the Trojan army?
4. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
5. Who does Zeus send to Achilles with ambrosia?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)