|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Agamemnon offers gifts in repentance to Achilles, where does Achilles tell Agamemnon their attention should be?
(a) On winning the war.
(b) On not losing the war.
(c) On recoving Helen.
(d) On killing the Trojans.
2. Hera injures what god?
3. Who kills Hector?
4. Why does Poseidon interfere again?
(a) Because Amphimachos is killed by Hector.
(b) Because Hector is his grandson.
(c) Because Hector prays to Poseidon.
(d) Because Poseidon doesn't like Zeus.
5. Why does Apollo make Achilles chase him all over the plain?
(a) To give the Trojans time to help their women and children flee.
(b) To give the Trojans time to collect their dead.
(c) To give the Trojans time to enter the city.
(d) To give the Trojans time to make their walls stronger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first Trojan to see Achilles approach the city gates?
2. Who does Poseidon disguise himself as when he appears to the Greeks after Zeus has taken his eyes off the battlefield?
3. What does Thetis advise Achilles to do?
4. How many events are there in the funeral games?
5. Who is sent as a messenger to tell Achilles the gods are angry with him for the continued humiliation of Hector's body?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)