Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Apollo make Achilles chase him all over the plain?
(a) To give the Trojans time to collect their dead.
(b) To give the Trojans time to help their women and children flee.
(c) To give the Trojans time to enter the city.
(d) To give the Trojans time to make their walls stronger.
2. After Agamemnon offers gifts in repentance to Achilles, where does Achilles tell Agamemnon their attention should be?
(a) On recoving Helen.
(b) On killing the Trojans.
(c) On not losing the war.
(d) On winning the war.
3. Who comes to grieve Patroclus' death with Achilles?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His friends.
(d) His father .
4. After Patroclus is sent to the fighting by Achilles, Achilles asks what of Zeus?
(a) For Patroclus to be unharmed.
(b) For no more Greek ships to be burned.
(c) For the Greeks' success and safety.
(d) For Patroclus' success and safety.
5. Who suggests that Odysseus, Diomedes, and Agamemnon go to the battlefield to be seen and not fight?
(a) Nestor .
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Apollo disguise himself as in order to delay Achilles from fighting Hector?
2. What does Hector beg to have happen with his body?
3. Who must breathe strength into Hector?
4. Achilles' mother is the daughter of which god?
5. What does Athena do to Achilles?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)