|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermes do in the night to King Priam while he is in the Greek camp to ransom Hector's body?
(a) Delievers a message from the gods in his dreams.
(b) Wakes him up to prevent his death.
(c) Wakes him up to get him to return home.
(d) Delivers a message from the gods.
2. Who alerts the Trojans to King Priam's return?
3. Patroclus wears what that belongs to Achilles?
(a) His armor.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His helmet.
(d) His crown.
4. Who does Poseidon appear to?
(a) The two Ajaxes.
(c) The Trojans.
5. Who is sent as a messenger to tell Achilles the gods are angry with him for the continued humiliation of Hector's body?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Athena appear to Hector disguised as?
2. After Patroclus has been avenged, who appears to Achilles in a dream to remind him of his fate?
3. What does Zeus tell the divinities on Mount Olympus when he summons them after Achilles returns to the fighting?
4. What does Hector beg to have happen with his body?
5. How long does Achilles hold the Greek army back so Priam can bury Hector?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)