|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Patroclus' horses doing after Patroclus dies while there is a fight over his body?
(a) Standing guard over Patroclus' body
(b) Running away from the battle.
(c) Getting killed by the Trojans.
(d) Weeping over his death.
2. Hera injures what god?
3. What goddess gives the horses a voice?
4. What do Athena and Poseidon urge Achilles to do after he has angered the river god?
(a) Focus on pushing the battle to Troy.
(b) Focus on the war.
(c) Focus on preventing more Greek ships from dying.
(d) Focus on saving the Greek forces.
5. What instructions does Achilles give to his horses?
(a) To return him to the Greeks when he is done fighting.
(b) To prevent any Trojans from stopping him.
(c) To return him home when he is done fighting.
(d) To run over any Trojans in his way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hera's messenger to Achilles?
2. Who wins the spear throwing event in the Funeral Games?
3. What does Achilles keep from Patroclus?
4. What does Achilles' mother ask him to wait for?
5. Who is sent to King Priam to tell him that he can ransom his son's body?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)