|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Diomedes allowed to do to Aphrodite if necessary?
(a) Warn her away.
(b) Talk to her.
(c) Spear her.
(d) Stab her.
2. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
3. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
(a) He wants them all to go home.
(b) He is testing their loyalty.
(c) He is telling them his dream.
(d) He want. to see who really wants to fight.
4. Who joins forces with the Greeks to even the odds against Ares?
(a) Hera and Athena.
(b) Aphrodite and Apollo.
(c) Apollo and Athena.
(d) Hera and Aphrodite.
5. After Zeus sends the goddess of Hate down to the Greeks, what does he send Iris to tell Hector?
(a) To pull back until Agamemnon asks to talk to Hector.
(b) To pull back until Agamemnon is dead.
(c) To pull back until Agamemnon is wounded.
(d) To pull back until the morning.
6. In Achilles' absence, who is the Greek's best warrior?
7. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
8. Who is Aphrodite's mother?
(a) A mortal.
9. Who stops Achilles from killing Agamemnon?
10. Who is Achilles' mother?
11. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
12. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(a) The Greeks.
(d) The gods.
13. After Agamemnon is stunned by Achilles' response to his offer, what does Diomedes says Achilles will do?
(a) Not fight for the Greeks.
(b) Fight when the time comes.
(c) Fight only for himself.
(d) Fight if the Greeks force him to.
14. Who goes and spies on the Trojan camp?
(a) Menelaus and Diomedes.
(b) Odysseus and Menelaus.
(d) Diomedes and Odysseus.
15. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
2. What does Athena do to help the Greek spies after they steal from the Thracian camp?
3. What did the Greeks build without Poseidon's permission?
4. What is Thetis?
5. Which Greek man is chosen to fight Hector after Nestor shames them?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)